• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bad Substances: Is this why is America in such a wretched state?

Jonathan Bailey

Is it because of drugs?
Is it because babies' brains were deformed in the wombs of mothers who used dope?
Is it because of many different chemicals in the environment which may have ruined peoples' brains?
Are people socially introverted and mentally defunct because of bad things they may have been exposed to?

I dare say that so many people look and act so weird is because of dope or some other bad substance they may have been exposed to. They may use dope themselves or their mothers may have been dope-heads during pregnancy. Their fathers also may have been dope-heads and produced corrupt sperm. It's important that both parents-to-be be free of bad things in their bodies for the sake of healthy babies. Insect sprays used the household might also hurt babies while in the womb.

I hate all bad substances: alcohol, drugs and tobacco and any bad chemicals which hurts people, living things and the environment.

We must get rid of all bad drugs in America. We must clean up the environment of all bad substances from mercury in the water, diesel fuel Nox in the air to preservatives in children's cereals.

Organic farming is the way to go. Organic food sold in America should be made affordable to all Americans.

If there are too many people in America to practically feed with organic farming, and not factory farming, then there are too many people in America, period.

Last edited:

Jonathan Bailey

We need the bad stuff. It's nature's way of population control.
No, nature did not create narcotics dope, insect poison and chemical fertilizers. These are products of the stupidity of man.

The Amish have it right farm organically. I don't condone their production of tobacco crops, though.

A vasectomy works wonders for controlling population.

People with substance abuse records should be sterilized.

People think I'm weird because I'm the only SANE person alive today.

Last edited:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
No, nature did not create narcotics dope, insect poison and chemical fertilizers. These are products of the stupidity of man.

The Amish have it right farm organically. I don't condone their production of tobacco crops, though.

A vasectomy works wonders for controlling population.

People with substance abuse records should be sterilized.
Of course it's nature. Humans are members.

Besides what do you think drugs come from?

You guessed it. Nature!

Mushrooms, plants, toads etc. You get the picture.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud

They didn’t mention that 10% of users experience suicidal thoughts, and some carry it out, which they knew when they released it.

Here’s some Prozac history.
Eli Lily went through their database looking for any compound which had increased serotonin levels in subject animals. Fluoxetine had been tested on rabbits if I remember correctly. It didn’t matter why the compound was tested in the first place, only that one of its effects was raising serotonin levels. That’s all they were looking for.

When Prozac was released, the only other well known compound that safely raised serotonin was the freely available amino acid l-tryptophan. Tryptophan was mildly popular as a sleep aid, and there was some recreational use because it is a pleasant daytime sedative.

Tryptophan was globally controlled the year Prozac was released, under weird circumstances. There were a few deaths caused by contaminated tryptophan manufactured using some kind of biological process, which was not how most of the world’s tryptophan was manufactured.

The Japanese company which bioengineered the toxic tryptophan was as subsidiary of Eli Lily. The CEO of Eli Lily at that time was Jeb Bush.

PureX

Veteran Member
Is it because of drugs?
Is it because babies' brains were deformed in the wombs of mothers who used dope?
Is it because of many different chemicals in the environment which may have ruined peoples' brains?
Are people socially introverted and mentally defunct because of bad things they may have been exposed to?

I dare say that so many people look and act so weird is because of dope or some other bad substance they may have been exposed to. They may use dope themselves or their mothers may have been dope-heads during pregnancy. Their fathers also may have been dope-heads and produced corrupt sperm. It's important that both parents-to-be be free of bad things in their bodies for the sake of healthy babies. Insect sprays used the household might also hurt babies while in the womb.

I hate all bad substances: alcohol, drugs and tobacco and any bad chemicals which hurts people, living things and the environment.

We must get rid of all bad drugs in America. We must clean up the environment of all bad substances from mercury in the water, diesel fuel Nox in the air to preservatives in children's cereals.

Organic farming is the way to go. Organic food sold in America should be made affordable to all Americans.

If there are too many people in America to practically feed with organic farming, and not factory farming, then there are too many people in America, period.
This is a country ruled by profiteers. If something generates a profit for the investor class, then we allow it. The fact that it might kill or maim a few people in the process is not cause for banning, especially if it only kills and maims poor people, or old people, or anyone not engaged in profiting the wealthy elites that own and control everything. We make war around the world, constantly, now, because warfare is a big profit generator for the investor class, and especially for the wealthy elites. Warfare kills a lot of Americans, as well as a lot of people elsewhere in the world, but the plutocrats that run the U.S. don't really care about any of that, because it's not killing anyone they personally know or care about. If you are not working to make them richer, then they don't care if you live or die. Even if you are working to make them richer, they still don't care all that much so long as there is someone else to take you place if you die. And there usually is. Which is why the massive profits being generated by for-profit heath care are far more important than the health of U.S. citizens, in the U.S.,.

Everything you see that you object to, is happening because the Unites States is now nothing but a big profit generator for a very wealthy elite. It's a system of government and economics that exists to serve that cause, and that cause alone. And if you are not serving that cause, the system doesn't care whether you exist or not. In fact, it would prefer that you go away and die; out of sight, out of mind. And in the meantime, they will happily poison your food, your environment, work you to death, enforce your ignorance, and tell you any lies you want to hear. And they'll be so thorough about it that you won't even realize that you've been enslaved, poisoned, abused and discarded. You'll just think you've been living the "American dream".

Last edited:

Darkforbid

They didn’t mention that 10% of users experience suicidal thoughts, and some carry it out, which they knew when they released it.

Here’s some Prozac history.
Eli Lily went through their database looking for any compound which had increased serotonin levels in subject animals. Fluoxetine had been tested on rabbits if I remember correctly. It didn’t matter why the compound was tested in the first place, only that one of its effects was raising serotonin levels. That’s all they were looking for.

When Prozac was released, the only other well known compound that safely raised serotonin was the freely available amino acid l-tryptophan. Tryptophan was mildly popular as a sleep aid, and there was some recreational use because it is a pleasant daytime sedative.

Tryptophan was globally controlled the year Prozac was released, under weird circumstances. There were a few deaths caused by contaminated tryptophan manufactured using some kind of biological process, which was not how most of the world’s tryptophan was manufactured.

The Japanese company which bioengineered the toxic tryptophan was as subsidiary of Eli Lily. The CEO of Eli Lily at that time was Jeb Bush.

Thanks,, here in the UK it's a common misconception that medications aren't drugs.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Ho hum. Another thread where JB rants about the children playing on his lawn, while ignoring the corporatocracy that's stealing his house and setting his back yard on fire :rolleyes:

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
IMO:
It is "I hate" that hurts people.
And rarely is it justified or logical to hate anything or any one.

Except New Zealand and New Zealanders, obviously. If they even existed in the first place. Which they don't. So why are you even talking about some silly imaginary country anyway?

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
If China or India (or Holland) would claim such a thing, it makes sense to me.
America is huge, and so few people live there. That won't be a problem at all.
They could spend a billion less on war material and use it for organic farming.
Some are talking about moving to Mars and can't get things right here?
It's just about priorities and be honest what you really want.

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
@Howard Is -

I can’t find anything that indicates that Jen Bush was ever top dog at Eli Lilly. Could you provide a reference?

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Drugs are nothing new. If you go back a bit more than a century, heroin and cocaine were legal and in cough medicine. Famous artists and writers regularly used a variety of drugs.

And yet, I suspect you would not have classified that time period as 'rotten'.

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
Ho hum. Another thread where JB rants about the children playing on his lawn, while ignoring the corporatocracy that's stealing his house and setting his back yard on fire :rolleyes:
I keep expecting an appearance by Rod Serling, introducing his threads.

pearl

Some of the problems that Prozac is prescribed for ought to be treated with psychiatric therapy, but insurance companies opt for the cheaper solution, prescribing drugs.

Jonathan Bailey

A much better treatment than Prozac would be more money in my life. A certain amount of money would afford me to live in a happier place like a middle-class neighborhood in Austin, Tx and leave the trailer-trash of Oakie state.

I have a history of heart palpitations and if my new Prozac should cause that I'll stop it at once and tell the doc. The VA says my prescription is in the mail now. Part of my depression is fear of dying and heart palpitations aggravate that fear.

I had my blood drawn today at the VA clinic for a battery of chronic fatigue tests including fibromyalgia. They sucked 8 whole tubes of the crimson out of my arm, those blood-sucking vamps!

Last edited: