• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bad smells that smell good?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
What is a good bad smell in your opinion?

I think gasoline for vehicles isn't supposed to be a good smell, but I have always been fond of it.

Suave

Simulated character

I think gasoline for vehicles isn't supposed to be a good smell, but I have always been fond of it.

I like the smell of my own farts, but my ex-wife disagreed with the notion of my farts smelling pleasurable. The smell of her farts were disgusting to me.

Suave

Simulated character

By me smelling gasoline, I get a good buzz lasting for about a minute, then I get a headache,

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
Me too! I love the gasoline smell.

Here’s one for you….
I knew a guy in Ohio that actually liked the smell of skunk!
Seriously.

He also liked to eat ketchup on vanilla ice cream.

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
Our numbers are growing, and we demand to be taken seriously!

Lol. In all seriousness, I actually do like the smell of skunk spray. Armpit odor of a woman is also nice.
Ok, now try ketchup on vanilla ice cream… if you like that, you and my friend from Ohio might be long lost brothers!
Lol

That would be something.