• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bad news for the Nusayri Dictator: Idlib falls in the hands of Resistance

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
In Assad's Syria, women also have the 'right' to have the tortured corpses of their 13 year old son dumped on their doorstep. The 'right' to be attacked with chemical weapons and barrel bombs. The 'right' to have their family and friends imprisoned without charge and tortured to death. The 'right' to live in poverty as money is siphoned off to the elites.

Assad is not morally superior to ISIS just because he is slightly more inclined towards sexual equality. Assad certainly doesn't belong in any group named 'civilisation'.

Hate the jihadis by all means, but don't fool yourself that Assad is anything other than their moral equal. he is not some brave moderniser or bulwark against barbarism, he is a repulsive tyrant, oppressor and mass murderer. He is up there with the worst dictators and should be viewed as such.

Was actually a popular uprising at first before it was hijacked by Jihadis and most of the people being exterminated are the Syrian people and the Syrian opposition. If you want to take a moral highground as regards ISIS you can't really be supporting the 'extermination' of the Syrian people. Don't be fooled by his propaganda that it is anything other than this.

Support for Assad is as bad as support for ISIS. He is not a 'lesser' evil.
Wasn't the chemical weapons thing exposed as a propaganda hoax? I don't tend to trust anything the media says, especially since I followed the destruction of Gaddafi's Libya and saw that the narrative the mainstream, US government supporting media was pushing was a disgusting pack of lies (including the so-called "peaceful pro-democracy protests"). So I don't have much of a reason to trust them when it comes to Assad. Even if Assad is a "dictator", I'd rather him be in power than the genocidal crackpots that stand to inherit the country. Libya was better off under Gaddafi and Iraq was better off under Saddam compared to the hell both of those countries have been transformed into. I'm confident I can say that about Assad's Syria.

Wasn't the chemical weapons thing exposed as a propaganda hoax? I don't tend to trust anything the media says, especially since I followed the destruction of Gaddafi's Libya and saw that the narrative the mainstream, US government supporting media was pushing was a disgusting pack of lies (including the so-called "peaceful pro-democracy protests"). So I don't have much of a reason to trust them when it comes to Assad. Even if Assad is a "dictator", I'd rather him be in power than the genocidal crackpots that stand to inherit the country. Libya was better off under Gaddafi and Iraq was better off under Saddam compared to the hell both of those countries have been transformed into. I'm confident I can say that about Assad's Syria.

Propaganda hoax from who? The US seems to be looking for every reason possible not to attack Assad. There is also pretty convincing evidence for the reality of the attacks.

And while you 'would rather' Assad was in power, the Syrian people don't really agree with you. It already is a hell, Assad only controls part of the country and things won't get better till he has gone, even if they get worse first. It is a hell because of Assad and his desire to hold onto power by any means necessary. What do you think attracted all the foreign fighters there in the first place?

Also saying things were better under Ghadaffi or Hussein misses the point that most of the carnage is a direct result of 30+ years of living under a brutal tyrant. Repression cannot last forever, and when it blows up bad sh*t happens. But Ghaddaffi, Hussein, Assad weren't the ones preventing it from happening, he was the one causing the pressure to build. For example, It's not hard to identify causes of sectarian and tribal conflicts in Assad's Syria or Hussein's Iraq.

Supporting people who use chemical weapons on civilians, castrate, rape, torture and kill men, women and children, imprison hundreds of thousands of people deemed 'threats', enrich themselves at the expense of the people, rule through fear and violence and turn instruments of state into tools of oppression rather than protectors of justice in the name of 'stability' is what causes this to happen. It is naive and immoral short termism that ****s on normal people and their futures and treats them as incapable of enjoying the rights and responsibilities that the West takes for granted and would fight to the death to defend.

Support for Assad, however rationalised, is every bit as bad as support for ISIS.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
The respect i had for you is really at low ground now and shrinks by day. Iam very dissapointed by your support for the nusayris, and their genocidal campaign against the muslims in syria.
respect don't suppose depend to personal opinion of the others .

I mean : (if you agree with me i respect you , if i disagree with you i don't respect you )

cos there is no two persons in this world share the same opinion in everything , in this case no one would respect the others .

I repsect all people members which disagree with my opinion .

seems that you effected by the media (which making the fitnah) , instead of looking on the ground , Most of Sunni and Christians and Shia supporting Assad , ISIS and Nusrah comes out of Syria ,and destory it .

Last edited:

Shia Islam

Quran and Ahlul-Bayt a.s.
Premium Member
Is that why the Nusayri regime kills mostly sunnis, tortures them and discriminates them at every level?

No. the reason is that ISIS, Nusra, al-Qaeda...and all of the Wahhabi criminals are Sunnis (this is according to your definition of Sunnis).

p.s. Just to add that according to the Syrian Opposition itself, around 50000 Alawites have been killed in this conflict, which means the Alawites have suffered the most.

Last edited:

NoX

This is a shame for Syrians that millions of them fled from the battlefield and living in my country so happy. There is a huge Syrian population in the city where I live and I see them everyday, I could not say these things for women and babies but its too weird for me to see young Syrian guys with jelly hairs and tweezed eyebrows wondering around joblessly with a big smile even laughs in their faces. I cant believe that. This is shame.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Propaganda hoax from who? The US seems to be looking for every reason possible not to attack Assad. There is also pretty convincing evidence for the reality of the attacks.

And while you 'would rather' Assad was in power, the Syrian people don't really agree with you. It already is a hell, Assad only controls part of the country and things won't get better till he has gone, even if they get worse first. It is a hell because of Assad and his desire to hold onto power by any means necessary. What do you think attracted all the foreign fighters there in the first place?

Also saying things were better under Ghadaffi or Hussein misses the point that most of the carnage is a direct result of 30+ years of living under a brutal tyrant. Repression cannot last forever, and when it blows up bad sh*t happens. But Ghaddaffi, Hussein, Assad weren't the ones preventing it from happening, he was the one causing the pressure to build. For example, It's not hard to identify causes of sectarian and tribal conflicts in Assad's Syria or Hussein's Iraq.

Supporting people who use chemical weapons on civilians, castrate, rape, torture and kill men, women and children, imprison hundreds of thousands of people deemed 'threats', enrich themselves at the expense of the people, rule through fear and violence and turn instruments of state into tools of oppression rather than protectors of justice in the name of 'stability' is what causes this to happen. It is naive and immoral short termism that ****s on normal people and their futures and treats them as incapable of enjoying the rights and responsibilities that the West takes for granted and would fight to the death to defend.

Support for Assad, however rationalised, is every bit as bad as support for ISIS.
We'll have to agree to disagree. We're approaching it from two very different angles.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
This is a shame for Syrians that millions of them fled from the battlefield and living in my country so happy. There is a huge Syrian population in the city where I live and I see them everyday, I could not say these things for women and babies but its too weird for me to see young Syrian guys with jelly hairs and tweezed eyebrows wondering around joblessly with a big smile even laughs in their faces. I cant believe that. This is shame.
sorry for telling this truth to you , Turkey goverment had big bad role in Syria by allowed the terrorists cross the borders to Syria. with kings of oil (Saudi and Qatar...etc) .

Turkey goverment had shamefull role in Syria.

NoX

sorry for telling this truth to you , Turkey goverment had big bad role in Syria by allowed the terrorists cross the borders to Syria with kings of oil (Saudi and Qatar...etc) .

Turkey goverment had shamefull role in Syria.

What is your proof for this claim ?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
What is your proof for this claim ?
recently after the Paris Attacks and ISIS crimes across the world ,
recently if you remember many Jihadist arrested in Turkey want to across the border to Syria .

past 4 years ago , they allowed let many of them across the border of Syria .

NoX

recently after the Paris Attacks and ISIS crimes across the world ,
recently if you remember many Jihadist arrested in Turkey want to across the border to Syria .

past 4 years ago , they allowed let many of them across the border of Syria .

I'm not asking your conspiracy theory, I'm asking for your proof ?

Jumi

I read when militias come, they execute people from different sects to their own. Sometimes there is forced conversion. I even watched a video like this where they killed regular people who just wanted to work and continue living, the murderers kept asking if they were Sunni. They didn't know complete the Sunni faith so they were killed with AK47s, the killers looked just like they were washing dishes or something. Just blank look on their faces.

So who to support? I don't know, but it's heartbreaking what kind of hell these people are going through.

Servant_of_the_One1

Really you believe that ? everytime the terrorist of ISIS and Nusrah made crimes , they struck it in regime .

they become like fire in woods .

Iam also against Dawlah and Jabhat.
But we cant lable all mujahideen fighting for Allah's sake against the nusayris or those in the trenches in Afghanistan as Dawlah and Jabhat.

Servant_of_the_One1

I read when militias come, they execute people from different sects to their own. Sometimes there is forced conversion. I even watched a video like this where they killed regular people who just wanted to work and continue living, the murderers kept asking if they were Sunni. They didn't know complete the Sunni faith so they were killed with AK47s, the killers looked just like they were washing dishes or something. Just blank look on their faces.

So who to support? I don't know, but it's heartbreaking what kind of hell these people are going through.

Thats very sad :(
Iam against killing innocent civilians.

But assad regime forces and sabiha are monsters, and they deserve whatever happens to them.

Jumi

It's hard to know what's going on. It's a war, and with every war truth is lost.