• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bad Dream Becoming a Reality (again)?

Thoreau

So, my boyfriend is on his first day of vacation with some of his friends far away from home. All was well and good until he arrived at the hotel. After sending a few pictures of the inside of the hotel, he told me the name of it and told me to check the rest of it out online. So, I did. I went to the hotel website.

Now here is the messed up part...

One of the first pictures that pop up of the hotel is one of the outside of the building. The thing is that last night I had a very vivid and HORRIBLE dream. In that dream, I remember seeing this EXACT same building.

I don't know what this means. I don't know what to make of it. All I know is to tell him to be extra careful while he's there.

This kind of thing has only happened a few times in my life (where I dream of something and the next day it turns out to be real). And not once has it ever been a pleasant dream when it's happened. The last time I remember this happening was when I had a dream of my ex cheating on me. Sure as hell, I found out the next day that he did while I was sleeping while I was away from home for a while.

Now here I am again. My boyfriend is 15 hours away, and staying in the same hotel that I had a dream about last night. I don't know what will happen this time, if anything. All I know is what happened in my dream. And that is something I don't even want to think of or talk about.

These kind of dreams all have three things in common: 1) They are the most vivid dreams I've ever had. 2) They never end well. 3) They have a tendency to be true.

So, I'm trying to remain optimistic and calm about it. But it's becoming increasingly difficult to. Because of this dream, I will be spending the next 5 days worried constantly.

I don't know how not to freak out right now.