• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bacon bits in cookies

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
What do you think I should do for bacon bits in a cookie recipe?

I was thinking chocolate chip cookies with bacon bits mixed in, or banana cookies with bacon bits, or maybe just regular cookies (the same cookie dough as chocolate chip cookies) without the chocolate chips but just bacon bits in it.

What do you think sounds best?

I've never made cookies before... Why bacon bits? I got some to use and I got the idea from Breaking Bad.

The Sum of Awe

Since I am an antibconist...no, no you shouldn't... IMO it is a great way to ruin a potentially good cookie
Antibacon??? Do you also think the sun is cold? Is the sky green? How many fingers am I holding up?

Nimos

I was thinking chocolate chip cookies with bacon bits mixed in, or banana cookies with bacon bits, or maybe just regular cookies (the same cookie dough as chocolate chip cookies) without the chocolate chips but just bacon bits in it.

I've never made cookies before... Why bacon bits? I got some to use and I got the idea from Breaking Bad.
Bacon in cookies doesn't sound very good, but interesting in hearing how it turns out.

However, mashed potatoes with bacon bits and then in the oven until it gets a crisp, that is most excellent :D

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Put some extra ones in @Wu Wei's cookies.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

I make a sauces with bacon bits but never tried it in cookies, tell me how they rurn out

The Sum of Awe

I make a sauces with bacon bits but never tried it in cookies, tell me how they rurn out
Any particular of the three you would like me to try out? In breaking bad the guy who put the bacon bits in banana cookies said "it really makes the suckers pop" so that might be the one I try. Although I'm also curious about just plain with bacon bits. That one might be a bit more bland though. If I have left over ingredients I could try that one next.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Any particular of the three you would like me to try out? In breaking bad the guy who put the bacon bits in banana cookies said "it really makes the suckers pop" so that might be the one I try. Although I'm also curious about just plain with bacon bits. That one might be a bit more bland though. If I have left over ingredients I could try that one next.

Any, I'd be interested in if it adds to the flavour or makes them unpalatable

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member

Chocolate chip cookies w/bacon bits.

I've heard chocolate covered bacon is good.

Heyo

Veteran Member

Never heard of bacon cookies but there are a lot of recipes for hearty muffins/cupcakes.

Keto Breakfast Muffins Recipe | Yummly

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Antibacon??? Do you also think the sun is cold? Is the sky green? How many fingers am I holding up?

Sun is hot, the sky is blue, and you are holding up 14 fingers....and I don't want to know how you got the extras