• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Back

Viker

Häxan
I was in a near fatal accident a few months back. One of my bikes is gone. Even my cat passed while I was in hospital and therapy. It's been a crappy year for me. I almost forgot about here. I wouldn't mind posting again now.

apophenia

Good to see you again. I was wondering where you were myself. You have just reminded me of how careful I need to be - I bought a bike a few months back. Even the most defensive riding style is no protection against some things - like fools texting while driving and rear-ending you at a set of lights for example.

So how are you now ? Healed up ? If you are feeling any residual effects, bear yoga in mind. Not to be underestimated.

My heartfelt sympathy regarding your cat. Cats are such close friends. I grieved for a long while when my beloved cat passed about 2 years ago. I still miss him, he was my best friend ever. Hearts heal of course, but I think a lot of people don't realize how close humans and their pets can be.

Anyway, I'm glad to be able to wish you all the best for the New Year.

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Sorry to hear about all this stuff that has happened to you, Viper.

Welcome back. I'm glad you're okay and can be around again.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
That's scary. I hope next year is better.

Thanks. I remember you. Just not well. What happened to Songbird?

The short version: lots of things were going on in her life that needed attention, and she found the place too tempting, so she had her account closed.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I was in a near fatal accident a few months back. One of my bikes is gone. Even my cat passed while I was in hospital and therapy. It's been a crappy year for me. I almost forgot about here. I wouldn't mind posting again now.
Accidents blow goats! Btw, I'm becoming more risk averse as time goes by....too many mishaps. How about you? Anyway, get better.

Which bike did you lose?

Viker

Häxan
Accidents blow goats! Btw, I'm becoming more risk averse as time goes by....too many mishaps. How about you? Anyway, get better.

Which bike did you lose?

I lost the Road King. Still have the Pan and Hellcat. All a m
an does is get back on horse.

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member

Welcome back. Shame to hear that you've not been doing well, hope 2013 is a better year for you )(

Viker

Häxan
Good to see you again. I was wondering where you were myself. You have just reminded me of how careful I need to be - I bought a bike a few months back. Even the most defensive riding style is no protection against some things - like fools texting while driving and rear-ending you at a set of lights for example.

So how are you now ? Healed up ? If you are feeling any residual effects, bear yoga in mind. Not to be underestimated.

My heartfelt sympathy regarding your cat. Cats are such close friends. I grieved for a long while when my beloved cat passed about 2 years ago. I still miss him, he was my best friend ever. Hearts heal of course, but I think a lot of people don't realize how close humans and their pets can be.

Anyway, I'm glad to be able to wish you all the best for the New Year.

It was during a freak down pour. The lady behind me couldn't see past her windshield.

The therapy has been both torture and great. It does include yoga.

Viker

Häxan
And again! Hopefully I'll stick around this time. I've been through a little bit of change. Had some things to work out. I'm doing much much better these days.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Welcome back and glad you surivived sorry about your cat and bike.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Re-greetings!

Courtesy of Hormel....
driven-by-bacon-motorcycle.jpg