• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Back on my meds. Sorry! Thank God it's Wednesday! :-)

Spiderman

Veteran Member
So, my mental health professionals always deliver my meds each wednesday in a bag that I don't open until they are gone. This is the second time they didn't deliver certain meds that I didn't think were a big deal, because it saves tax payers dollars if I'm not taking them, and there is a certain reward in not taking them, like more energy, and uncontrollable laughter at times at stuff that I wouldn't normally find funny.

Well, I decided to tell one of them about how they are forgetting the medication, because it was causing me to neglect taking other medications that they had remembered, and I realized that the reward I was getting from not being medicated, is very similar to a reward from drugs that increase immoral behavior or being selfish, immature, lack of self control, lack of self respect, lack of behaving in a way that deserves respect.

Drugs that deal with bipolar, anti psychotic drugs, drugs working on dopamine, serotonin, nor-epinephrine, or Gabba, those drugs all work on the same chemicals in the brain that meth, disassociatives like PCP, cocaine, and certain psychedelics, as well as to a certain extent alcohol (because things that work on Gabba, always help people who are about to have seizures from Alcohol withdrawl).

So, to being without those drugs has all the potential to be just as destructive as being on a controlled substance. Also, things that are not drugs, such as being in love, sexual addictions, or any addiction, including food, work on the same chemicals as heroin and meth, so can be just as addictive, if not more, and bring just as much destruction to the person trying to get their fix, including the manipulation and hurting of others.

Also, being in the ER twice recently, and being on the stuff they were giving me as an IV was a little bit too rewarding as well, and triggered some insanity.

Mental illness is very dangerous, and this is kind of occult related, because if you believe in unclean spirits that you can become enslaved to, who ruin your lives, and have access to you when you fall into sin, they will prey on mental illness, because mentally ill people are very easy to take advantage of, are irresponsible, are more likely to wind up in dangerous situations, easier to manipulate, and people talk about spiritual warfare and an enemy prowling like a roaring lion seeking someone to devour. If there is truth to such entities, if you are fighting a war against an enemy, you can defeat them a lot easier if they stop taking a pill that is going to prevent them from being schizophrenic or having mania. So, any enemy cannot wait to see signs that their opponent has lost their mind, in any type of violent combat.

Saint Dymphna, patron Saint of mental illness, came from a good family, then when her mother died, her Dad who showed no signs of mental illness became extremely mentally ill from the grief and loss. It became a danger for her to live with him, so she had a clergy help her flee to a different country, where she began taking care of the sick and mentally ill.
Dymphna-with-sword.jpg

Her Father tracked her down and decapitated her with the person who helped her run away. That kind of behavior appears very demonic, as well as extremely mentally ill, but her dad was actually an over achiever, very wealthy and successful, would be the envy of what the vast majority wouldn't have, with a beautiful wife and family, very respected, who went completely mentally ill, to an extreme that most people out to lunch never go, and it had nothing to do with him abusing drugs or alcohol. It had to do with the pain of losing his wife, drove him completely nuts, made him a different person, dangerous, and look/act like someone with demons.

I'm back on my meds. And will be in the habit of checking the bag now to make sure I have everything before staff leave. It didn't dawn on me how important a stupid pill can be each day, regarding control of behaviors, but also, how without that med, I stop thinking it's important to take the others. Then they told me they were sending the meds yesterday with someone, and he never had them.

Has anyone here dealt with incompetence in mental health workers not doing their job, even after you correct them and they tell you how they are going to correct the problem, they tell you when they will correct the problem precisely, and then they don't? But I can't blame them, I intentionally didn't correct the problem earlier, and should have easily been more honest about the signs of needing a lobotomy I was displaying, but you would expect a bit more responsible behavior coming from the sane certified licensed professionals.

Even with meds, recognizing signs of mental illness are important, because typically a person doesn't actually know they are crazy while they are having an episode.

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
The good thing about being me, is I don't try to actually fit in or be understood, so having any following doesn't matter. There are others I feel sorry for, like people who commit genocides and lead a great nation into poverty, destruction, enemies coming in to rape their women, occupy them, charge them for war crimes. That would be far more scary than the kind of mental illness I deal with, and I at least always maintain never being a sociopath, despite having the sense of humor of one at times.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
The prayer of the prodigal anointed one:

Please God, don't allow me to become the president you have asked me to be :p, Deliver me from ever having that great fortune, fame, or followers, that I show every sign of having in abundance, with promises of power and control.

Then if I fall, the pain of others falling with me, and it being a public scandal everyone writes about, is far far worse, and kind of becomes a permanent stain in the history of clowns whose mother should have gotten an abortion, serving one good purpose but to make other morons and depraved lepers feel they can feel grateful it wasn't that bad.

And of course, not only will I answer for my sins on judgement day, but the sins of everyone who followed me. Please, send us some Angels or people who mistake us for rival gang members, in a drive by shooting, before we lead others astray.

Or just make sure our meds are available and working.
:D

Last edited:

Dave Watchman

So, my mental health professionals always deliver my meds each wednesday in a bag that I don't open until they are gone. This is the second time they didn't deliver certain meds that I didn't think were a big deal, because it saves tax payers dollars if I'm not taking them, and there is a certain reward in not taking them, like more energy, and uncontrollable laughter at times at stuff that I wouldn't normally find funny.

Well, I decided to tell one of them about how they are forgetting the medication, because it was causing me to neglect taking other medications that they had remembered, and I realized that the reward I was getting from not being medicated, is very similar to a reward from drugs that increase immoral behavior or being selfish, immature, lack of self control, lack of self respect, lack of behaving in a way that deserves respect.

Drugs that deal with bipolar, anti psychotic drugs, drugs working on dopamine, serotonin, nor-epinephrine, or Gabba, those drugs all work on the same chemicals in the brain that meth, disassociatives like PCP, cocaine, and certain psychedelics, as well as to a certain extent alcohol (because things that work on Gabba, always help people who are about to have seizures from Alcohol withdrawl).

So, to being without those drugs has all the potential to be just as destructive as being on a controlled substance. Also, things that are not drugs, such as being in love, sexual addictions, or any addiction, including food, work on the same chemicals as heroin and meth, so can be just as addictive, if not more, and bring just as much destruction to the person trying to get their fix, including the manipulation and hurting of others.

Also, being in the ER twice recently, and being on the stuff they were giving me as an IV was a little bit too rewarding as well, and triggered some insanity.

Mental illness is very dangerous, and this is kind of occult related, because if you believe in unclean spirits that you can become enslaved to, who ruin your lives, and have access to you when you fall into sin, they will prey on mental illness, because mentally ill people are very easy to take advantage of, are irresponsible, are more likely to wind up in dangerous situations, easier to manipulate, and people talk about spiritual warfare and an enemy prowling like a roaring lion seeking someone to devour. If there is truth to such entities, if you are fighting a war against an enemy, you can defeat them a lot easier if they stop taking a pill that is going to prevent them from being schizophrenic or having mania. So, any enemy cannot wait to see signs that their opponent has lost their mind, in any type of violent combat.

Saint Dymphna, patron Saint of mental illness, came from a good family, then when her mother died, her Dad who showed no signs of mental illness became extremely mentally ill from the grief and loss. It became a danger for her to live with him, so she had a clergy help her flee to a different country, where she began taking care of the sick and mentally ill.

Her Father tracked her down and decapitated her with the person who helped her run away. That kind of behavior appears very demonic, as well as extremely mentally ill, but her dad was actually an over achiever, very wealthy and successful, would be the envy of what the vast majority wouldn't have, with a beautiful wife and family, very respected, who went completely mentally ill, to an extreme that most people out to lunch never go, and it had nothing to do with him abusing drugs or alcohol. It had to do with the pain of losing his wife, drove him completely nuts, made him a different person, dangerous, and look/act like someone with demons.

I'm back on my meds. And will be in the habit of checking the bag now to make sure I have everything before staff leave. It didn't dawn on me how important a stupid pill can be each day, regarding control of behaviors, but also, how without that med, I stop thinking it's important to take the others. Then they told me they were sending the meds yesterday with someone, and he never had them.

Has anyone here dealt with incompetence in mental health workers not doing their job, even after you correct them and they tell you how they are going to correct the problem, they tell you when they will correct the problem precisely, and then they don't? But I can't blame them, I intentionally didn't correct the problem earlier, and should have easily been more honest about the signs of needing a lobotomy I was displaying, but you would expect a bit more responsible behavior coming from the sane certified licensed professionals.

Even with meds, recognizing signs of mental illness are important, because typically a person doesn't actually know they are crazy while they are having an episode.

I read your whole note rope a pope.

I always thought you were a smart guy.

It sounds like you could have been the one to prescribe the meds.

Or the one that dispenses them.

Maybe even manufacture them.

It sounds like you have things under control.

To bad about poor Dymphna.

You had me curios enough to do a google on her.

Wiki agrees, and thinks she was only 15 when her alleged dad cut her head off.

I'm sure the Lord will soon sort this all out.

There's a lot of wrongs to be righted.

I think you'll be OK.

I'm glad to know you're asking for the meds.

And I'm glad you're asking God for the help too.

Just remember to take it easy.

Take it easy

Don't let the sound of your own wheels drive you crazy

Lighten up while you still can

Don't even try to understand

Just find a place to make your stand

And take it easy

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I read your whole note rope a pope.

I always thought you were a smart guy.

It sounds like you could have been the one to prescribe the meds.

Or the one that dispenses them.

Maybe even manufacture them.

It sounds like you have things under control.

To bad about poor Dymphna.

You had me curios enough to do a google on her.

Wiki agrees, and thinks she was only 15 when her alleged dad cut her head off.

I'm sure the Lord will soon sort this all out.

There's a lot of wrongs to be righted.

I think you'll be OK.

I'm glad to know you're asking for the meds.

And I'm glad you're asking God for the help too.

Just remember to take it easy.

Take it easy

Don't let the sound of your own wheels drive you crazy

Lighten up while you still can

Don't even try to understand

Just find a place to make your stand

And take it easy
Thank you! Beautiful post! :)

I'm glad you googled Saint Dymphna. It is a fascinating story that a man showing no signs of mental illness, an over achiever with wealth and a beautiful wife, becomes a total psycho without the use of drugs, to track down his 15 year old daughter, who is not just innocent, but a Saint of God, and decapitate her, and a priest who was her friend.

It goes to show that some of the craziest people that we want to fry on the electric chair and burn in hell for all eternity, they might have been relatively normal, law abiding, good, rational people, and lost their minds because of grief or some loss, and with it they lost their ability to have a moral compass, lost their ability to know right from wrong. Maybe it was torture that turned them into a vicious animal in the first place, so should they be tortured more in this life, and then tortured in hell?? What good would that do? I think Dymphna would just want her mom and Dad back, and reunited. ;)

I actually have a pair of Saint Dymphna socks that a lady mailed to me. She is a sweetie!
maxresdefault.jpg

Spiderman

Veteran Member
The place where Saint Dymphna died, has had many mentally ill people healed at her tomb, but has become the place that has the best care for the mentally ill, where it is very common for people to take the most serious homeless mental cases who cannot function, into their house and call them boarders (to this day. It sounds scary if I was a Father or husband doing that, I would worry about wife or kids. I know some mental cases that you wouldn't want living under the same roof with your wife and possible children. I hope Saint Dymphna protects them so they don't suffer for a good deed!).:eek:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I don't just take Gabapentin, but that does help a little bit. If I miss depakote, I start to go a little nuts with Mania. Then I stop taking other meds prescribed.

My antipsychotics were kind of helpful, but the tartive dyskenisia got so bad everyone commented on the tremor, that we found alternatives. The lunesta and trazadone is helpful for calmness and sleep.

I take a very large amount of depakote, so large that it could cause kidney or liver damage or something. When I stop taking it regularly, the mania kind of leads to not feeling like I need to take the others, because I like giggling about stupid ****

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't just take Gabapentin, but that does help a little bit. If I miss depakote, I start to go a little nuts with Mania. Then I stop taking other meds prescribed.

My antipsychotics were kind of helpful, but the tartive dyskenisia got so bad everyone commented on the tremor, that we found alternatives. The lunesta and trazadone is helpful for calmness and sleep.

I take a very large amount of depakote, so large that it could cause kidney or liver damage or something. When I stop taking it regularly, the mania kind of leads to not feeling like I need to take the others, because I like giggling about stupid ****

Ares was taking trazadone for sleep... it might as well be a skittle, for all the good it does. The doc said we could give it to him PRN if he goes manic, but it still does nothing.

He likes his risperidone. It doesn't change his behavior a whole lot, but it puts him in a better mood. Without it, he's very angry. With it, he's pretty upbeat. He can't tell me much on how it affects him, but he's real cooperative about taking it(he was not cooperative with the trazadone).

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
I currently use and have for years. A number of psychotropics. Just be careful accidentally missing a dose.

Desvenlafaxine for Anxiety/Depression; Quetiapine Fumarate for mood stabilization, as well as Hydroxyzine as a PRN for panic attacks or other anxiety.