• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

back burner

jaybird

i havent been here in a while. i go to make a post and now i see we are not allowed to post anywhere but the specific directory which i have tried to add but apparently it will not let me as i still can not post anything.
guess i will back burner this site again and maybe try again in a year. now i remember why i almost never come here anymore. i remember when this place was fun.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
But anyone can post anywhere, except in restricted DIRs he hasn't registered for.
dunno.gif

Anyway, welcome back.

Burl

From the foundation of the world we sacrifice children to our own advantage.

idav

Being
Premium Member
i havent been here in a while. i go to make a post and now i see we are not allowed to post anywhere but the specific directory which i have tried to add but apparently it will not let me as i still can not post anything.
guess i will back burner this site again and maybe try again in a year. now i remember why i almost never come here anymore. i remember when this place was fun.
Like @Valjean mentioned you can post anywhere that is not a DIR and as @sunrise123 mentioned, members must check mark the religion they choose to participate in order to allow posting in that DIR.