• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Back again! (Again?!? Eye roll)

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand we're back.

Hi diddly ho folks.

So I'm really gonna try to stay focused and get back into the forums (squirrel!!) here.

So quick life update.

I got the house! Yay, first time homeowner, been living there for about 4 months now and have no regrets at all. I love being a diy handyman. Been working on making the dry wall perfect, no seams, creases, lines or gaps.

Got me a new ride to come congratulate myself on all my hard work. Twin turbo, 6spd, 19" wheels, I'm in love.:hearteyes:
Screenshot_20181113-040520~2.png
Life is good for the most part. Having some health issues of late. Not diagnosed yet but my Opthalmologist thinks is INO. He thinks I might have suffered a minor stroke and it's damaged the nerves that link my eyes together. So I'm having a hard time with double vision, headaches, dizziness. But after a month of dealing with it on my own, it seems to be healing. Long story about our crappy health care industry, and I have good insurance BCBS! But finally I found a Opthalmologist who actually cares, instead of just trying to pass me along to someone else like my Neurologist did.

Anyways.....

So I'll try to be more active. I need to save my money for house and car payments anyways, and arguing is free so I here we go!

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Great to have you back, Enoch!

Congrats on the house and car payments!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand we're back.

Hi diddly ho folks.

So I'm really gonna try to stay focused and get back into the forums (squirrel!!) here.

So quick life update.

I got the house! Yay, first time homeowner, been living there for about 4 months now and have no regrets at all. I love being a diy handyman. Been working on making the dry wall perfect, no seams, creases, lines or gaps.

Got me a new ride to come congratulate myself on all my hard work. Twin turbo, 6spd, 19" wheels, I'm in love.:hearteyes:
View attachment 25336
Life is good for the most part. Having some health issues of late. Not diagnosed yet but my Opthalmologist thinks is INO. He thinks I might have suffered a minor stroke and it's damaged the nerves that link my eyes together. So I'm having a hard time with double vision, headaches, dizziness. But after a month of dealing with it on my own, it seems to be healing. Long story about our crappy health care industry, and I have good insurance BCBS! But finally I found a Opthalmologist who actually cares, instead of just trying to pass me along to someone else like my Neurologist did.

Anyways.....

So I'll try to be more active. I need to save my money for house and car payments anyways, and arguing is free so I here we go!
Congrats, homeowner!

I had the same symptoms.
The cure was simple.....
Double the quality of my scotch.
Halve the daily quantity of my scotch.

Enoch07

Premium Member
I had the same symptoms.
The cure was simple.....
Double the quality of my scotch.
Halve the daily quantity of my scotch.

/Sigh I haven't had a drop of alchohol in 4 months. But at this point a bottle of Jameson is in my near future for sure!

BTW, I much prefer a Bentley but it's "slightly" above my pay grade.

Yeah the Mustang is almost above my pay grade lol. I'm making the payments, but I ain't doing anything else lol. Ramen noodles ftw!!

Enoch07

Premium Member
So I've got an MRI scheduled for Thursday at 10:45 am. The doc wants it with and without contrast. I don't know when I'll get any results but I will post when I find out for sure what's wrong with me. I don't think it was a stroke considering my blood pressure has averaged 120/80 for the past 6 months since I've come off of medication for high blood pressure, but MRI don't lie, so we will see.