• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Baby Parts (beating hearts and more) UP FOR SALE IN THE US!

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Sorry, buddy. But this is a result of an ongoing California Court case. This is live and true stories coming out.

Denial doesn't change reality.
The only news sources I saw talking about this issue are anti-abortion sites and fringe right-wing sites. Sure is looking like fake news.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
The only news sources I saw talking about this issue are anti-abortion sites and fringe right-wing sites. Sure is looking like fake news.
Well, you certainly aren't going to read this from the abortion-supporting fringe left-wing main-stream news sites.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Well, you certainly aren't going to read this from the abortion-supporting fringe left-wing main-stream news sites.
That makes zero sense and an oxymoron. Since the mainstream media is corporate owned and for profit, they would love to sensationalize this story if it was true. Another reason it's bunk.

Kenny

Premium Member
That makes zero sense and an oxymoron. Since the mainstream media is corporate owned and for profit, they would love to sensationalize this story if it was true. Another reason it's bunk.
Hardly... because they are for profit and they have a personal agenda, they wouldn't want to sensationalize this story.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
BREAKING NEWS!

Of course they were prosecuted. They were charged with 15 counts of filming without consent and conspiracy to invade privacy, both of which are felony crimes. It's still in litigation today, and this is not the first time the two have been charged with this. It's what comes of doing surveillance video releases to the public below board, and it's just as illegal when these guys do it as when, for example, PETA does it.

Kenny

Premium Member
Of course they were prosecuted. They were charged with 15 counts of filming without consent and conspiracy to invade privacy, both of which are felony crimes. It's still in litigation today, and this is not the first time the two have been charged with this. It's what comes of doing surveillance video releases to the public below board, and it's just as illegal when these guys do it as when, for example, PETA does it.
Sorry, but no longer:

Charges dismissed against duo who made anti-Planned Parenthood videos

It was politically motivated:

Testimony reveals Obama AG urged prosecution of pro-life investigators Daleiden and Merritt

1st ammendment

https://www.lifenews.com/2019/07/18...e-planned-parenthood-aborted-baby-part-sales/

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
That was back in 2016, the previous charges I mentioned. The last charges were brought were in 2017. The bid to dismiss the charges was rejected on August 24th, 2017. They were also head in contempt of court for not turning over all the videos they had, releasing despite a gag order, and charges were refiled and upheld by the SCOTUS and currently under litigation.
Pro-life investigator Daleiden held in contempt of court for posting undercover abortion videos

First amendment doesn't cover releasing video taken without consent without identities purged, especially not in a private setting.

Kenny

Premium Member
That was back in 2016, the previous charges I mentioned. The last charges were brought were in 2017. The bid to dismiss the charges was rejected on August 24th, 2017. They were also head in contempt of court for not turning over all the videos they had, releasing despite a gag order, and charges were refiled and upheld by the SCOTUS and currently under litigation.
Pro-life investigator Daleiden held in contempt of court for posting undercover abortion videos

First amendment doesn't cover releasing video taken without consent without identities purged, especially not in a private setting.

Yes thank you. Apparently the politics wasn't satisfied and continues to push through the judicial activism... you can see how they don't want people to know what is happening. Investigative reporting trying to be silenced when it is against abortion

However, there are still good judges...

BREAKING: Judge denies California AG request for gag order to restrict pro-life reporting on Daleiden hearing

that is why we now know that Planned Parenthood is selling baby parts.

Last edited:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I wouldn't doubt it. Anyone capable of killing the unborn as a profession is capable of anything. IMHO of course.
Well late-term anyways. Still , I think with a person of conscience, performing an abortion on any tier as a professional would be very traumatic on a personal level.