• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Azrael Antilla vs Link (Islamic dress code and society enforcement)

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Islamic values are horrific.

They are hard to implement and oppose the intoxication of desires and sorcery of temptation. But they free the human and make him able to see the spiritual world and light and even travel the land, break mountains, and be able to talk to the dead (the Quran if any book can do it and give that ability to a human, it is it, and some people gain those abilities through it).

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If I could fully show you how much I abhor all religious narratives. You would recoil in the force of my zealotry.

It's made you not see the obvious. Marriage is sacred by most societies for good reasons, and in all times for good reasons.

Azrael Antilla

And it's not just about the right of a person's spouse, it's telling society, don't approach my wife. Respect what we have and don't tempt her. This is a good value and in my view, should be enforced. There should be consequences when cheating.
If your wife wants me or someone else. Sounds like you should part ways.

Azrael Antilla

They are hard to implement and oppose the intoxication of desires and sorcery of temptation. But they free the human and make him able to see the spiritual world and light and even travel the land, break mountains, and be able to talk to the dead (the Quran if any book can do it and give that ability to a human, it is it, and some people gain those abilities through it).
Interesting. Since I see religion as dehumanising and distracting from objective truth.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Interesting. Since I see religion as dehumanising and distracting from objective truth.

Most religions are. Islam is the correct guidance from God and is built on evidence, insights and proofs from God. Quran is a book of insights, signs, and clear proofs. It's complete in guidance for all human needs.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
No one can make someone lust after them...

There is evil and temptation, and we shouldn't play this game, with two people who have something good going between them. What if they have a child, still, you want to allow people to try to break that family apart?

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Marriage is sanitised ownership. A primitive outmoded concept. Imo.

It's ownership that works both ways which is a beautiful slavery system between a man and a woman, both slaves to one another, both owned by one another.

Azrael Antilla

Most religions are. Islam is the correct guidance from God and is built on evidence, insights and proofs from God. Quran is a book of insights, signs, and clear proofs. It's complete in guidance for all human needs.
No Evidence that can be tested sadly. No proof. Nothing. Just your holy books. Which you use to prove your holy books.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
No Evidence that can be tested sadly. No proof. Nothing. Just your holy books. Which you use to prove your holy books.

You are not familiar with Quran and hadiths unfortunately. But this is not about Islam, it's about one of it's laws, which I argue all of societies should believe in regardless if Islam is true or not.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Anyways, thanks for the debate. Do you want to conclude soon?

Let's have 2 more posts for concluding remarks and end?