• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Azrael Antilla vs Link (Islamic dress code and society enforcement)

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Pervs will be pervs. Sexually repressed individuals. Often become abusers.

So early marriage as well muta (temporary relationship including sexual) seems to be good solution for me. Emphasize to get married early in life or if you can't do that, do Muta the way Quran teaches. That way if kids are born, they know their father and there is no shame to them, and they are under responsibility of parents.

A society that doesn't mix purpose with sex, is going to debauched and they will abuse children.

Azrael Antilla

Someone with high shame towards sexual deviance and has a high sense of honor would never abuse a child.
No offence but the religious institutions are among the least safe places for children. No honour or shame in those dark places. So i am gonna leave child protection to the agencies. I don't think religiously motivated repression is helpful.

Azrael Antilla

So early marriage as well muta (temporary relationship including sexual) seems to be good solution for me. Emphasize to get married early in life or if you can't do that, do Muta the way Quran teaches. That way if kids are born, they know their father and there is no shame to them, and they are under responsibility of parents.

A society that doesn't mix purpose with sex, is going to debauched and they will abuse children.
Early marriage is a perverted abomination.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
No offence but the religious institutions are among the least safe places for children. No honour or shame in those dark places. So i am gonna leave child protection to the agencies. I don't think religiously motivated repression is helpful.

There is no protection anywhere, because very few people inwardly believe in sexual purity and honor. Most people just give lip service to it only.

Azrael Antilla

I don't care who my father is. My society doesn't care either. Since who my father is or isn't is no reflection upon me or my qualities. My father just provided genetic material. So what?

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I don't care who my father is. My society doesn't care either. Since who my father is or isn't is no reflection upon me or my qualities. My father just provided genetic material. So what?

See, it comes down to this. You don't believe in the family structure. And this is what your freedom leads to. Destruction of the family unit.

Azrael Antilla

Why do you say that?
Early marriage is devastating. Particularly for girls. Consigning them to abuse and exploitation. Turning them into baby factories. When they should be learning. Getting a career. They don't need to be enslaved by some pedophile/husband.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Early marriage is devastating. Particularly for girls. Consigning them to abuse and exploitation. Turning them into baby factories. When they should be learning. Getting a career. They don't need to be enslaved by some pedophile/husband.

A lot of people do their career while they are mothers. It's not one or the other. Some complete their studies while mothers and even period of studying while pregnant.

Also some societies are trying to rethink education system to get people trained and specialize earlier in life rather then later.

This later career getting going thing is causing a lot of problems.

Azrael Antilla

See, it comes down to this. You don't believe in the family structure. And this is what your freedom leads to. Destruction of the family unit.[/QUOTE
A lot of people do their career while they are mothers. It's not one or the other. Some complete their studies while mothers and even period of studying while pregnant.

Getting pregnant is the worst mistake any young woman can make. She needs to discover who she is first. Including have sex with lots of strangers. Men and women. A baby is a virtual death sentence.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Getting pregnant is the worst mistake any young woman can make. She needs to discover who she is first. Have sex with lots of strangers. Men and women. A baby is a virtual death sentence.

Why do you say that? You assert, it's the opposite. You get psychologically instable with sex with lots of strangers.

By the way, love marriages don't work because relationships of the type you describe are based on blind lust and deception.

Arranged marriages work, because they are based on being grounded in reality and just accepting people, instead of deceiving, lusting and choosing chaotically.

Your system has over 50% divorce rate and almost no happy marriages if not divorced.

The classical marriage way leads to only 5% divorce and very little unhappy marriages. This is what stats show.

Azrael Antilla

Why do you say that? You assert, it's the opposite. You get psychological instable with sex with lots of strangers.

By the way, love marriages don't work because relationships of the type you describe are based on blind lust and deception.

Arranged marriages work, because they are based on being grounded in reality and just accepting people, instead of deceiving, lusting and choosing chaotically.
Arranged marriage is the worst of them all. Your parents having the right to dictate your life. Truly horrific. For any young adult. Your understanding of things is so bizarre. So alien...

Azrael Antilla

Why do you say that? You assert, it's the opposite. You get psychologically instable with sex with lots of strangers.

Your system has over 50% divorce rate and almost no happy marriages if not divorced.

The classical marriage way leads to only 5% divorce and very little unhappy marriages. This is what stats show.
Marriage is repulsive. Classical or otherwise.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Arranged marriage is the worst of them all. Your parents having the right to dictate your life. Truly horrific. For any young adult. Your understanding of things is so bizarre. So alien...

There is two type of arranged marriages. Chosen by parents and forced, then there is arranged by two families as in they introduce people, think of it as a matchmaking app online except parents arrange. Then children decide. Islam doesn't allow forced marriages.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Marriage is repulsive. Classical or otherwise.

Marriage is just a covenant taken by society to respect the relationship of a man and woman committed to each other unless they divorce. What's bad about that?

No let's keep it all open for everyone to steal your girlfriend approach?

Western values are debauched.

Azrael Antilla

Marriage is just a covenant taken by society to respect the relationship of a man and woman committed to each other unless they divorce. What's bad about that?

I don't own my gf. If she wants to go off and have sex with someone else that's her right. Although of course our relationship would be over. As for marriage. Never.

Azrael Antilla

Islamic values are horrific.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I don't own my gf. If she wants to go off and have sex with someone else that's her right. Although of course our relationship would be over. As for marriage. Never.

You are so rebellious to religion, you can't even see what you are opposing. Marriage is said to be half of Islam for good reasons.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
And it's not just about the right of a person's spouse, it's telling society, don't approach my wife. Respect what we have and don't tempt her. This is a good value and in my view, should be enforced. There should be consequences when cheating.