• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Awkward kisses

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Inspired by another thread, I think I can kiss better than Anakin Skywalker:

Kiss.gif

I've never seen myself kiss someone in third person, but his technique doesn't look comfortable to me.

I don't know... you be the judge.

Last edited:

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
I think even awkward kisses look sexy!

The first time I kissed Gentoo (my wife), I missed and kissed her eye. I'm just an awkward kind of dude.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
That’s a lame kiss. Probably because of how the director wanted to frame her face in the shot. But it looks like they are avoiding each other.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
That’s a lame kiss. Probably because of how the director wanted to frame her face in the shot. But it looks like they are avoiding each other.

After the movie was released, the actor who played Padme revealed in a magazine that she found the Anakin Skywalker actor attractive, and enjoyed kissing him. Even though he either had a girlfriend at the time or ended up having one.

Still, I don't see the spark between those two.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
After the movie was released, the actor who played Padme revealed in a magazine that she found the Anakin Skywalker actor attractive, and enjoyed kissing him. Even though he either had a girlfriend at the time or ended up having one.

Still, I don't see the spark between those two.

Maybe he was feeling her personal interest but didn’t feel it himself. i.e. he was intimidated ?

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
From this angle, it doesn't really look like she's at fault, to me it looks like she's being passive and like "OMG I'm being kissed!". Then she receives this awkward kiss :D

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
For anyone wondering, there are a lot of women that don't like my personality and consider me an awkward nerd. But never after I have kissed someone, or they kissed me, has a woman not called me back the next day, as soon as they wake up :D. IF she can contain herself to go back to her own apartment.

It's one of the only things I have going for me, LOL :p

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
For anyone wondering, there are a lot of women that don't like my personality and consider me an awkward nerd. But never after I have kissed someone, or they kissed me, has a woman not called me back the next day, as soon as they wake up :D. IF she can contain herself to go back to her own apartment.

It's one of the only things I have going for me, LOL :p

Well that’s something to feel good about.
Pheromones ? Apparently I have psychoactive pheromones too.
I’m not a bad kisser, but my hugs and cuddles can melt a heart of stone. :hugehug:

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Well that’s something to feel good about.
Pheromones ? Apparently I have psychoactive pheromones too.
I’m not a bad kisser, but my hugs and cuddles can melt a heart of stone. :hugehug:

I once had an interesting relationship with a woman. She really wanted to date a country man, or a cowboy. Mostly a cowboy. So she'd tell me how awkward and nerdy and embarrassing I was on a regular basis. Then we'd get alone and while she was in the middle of telling me such, she'd stop and we'd be snogging outside on top her car's front end. :D