• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Award Winners

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Please join me in congratulating this round's award winners:

Penumbra & Caladan ----> Shield of Knowledge

LegionOnomaMoi, Agnostic75 & Gjallarhorn ----> Shield of Research

BeckyRose1998 ----> Shield of Love

4consideration ----> Shield of the Jester

Debater Slayer & Kerr ----> Shield of Peace

LuisDantas & Riverwolf ----> Shield of Labor

MysticSang'ha ----> Shield of Valor

Mister_T, Shadow Wolf, Draka, sojourner & Jayhawker Soule ----> Shield of The Veteran

LegionOnomaMoi ----> Shield of the Renaissance Man.

Vinayaka ----> Shield of The Ambassador.

Kilgore Trout, Breathe & The Sum of Awe ----> Shield of Creativity.

Congratulations to all. :)

Skwim

Veteran Member
images--27--copie-1.jpg

PASSED OVER AGAIN

But congratulations to all those who made it. Very good picks!
icon14.gif

Last edited:

LegionOnomaMoi

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Normally I would write a long, rambling, and nauseatingly boring argument on why I don't deserve the recognition that I so kindly received. However, because I am grateful and because I can't imagine many responses more rude, I will simply say thank you. Thank you to anybody who recognizes in whatever I do things of value that I do not see. And congratulations to the other award winners who are far more deserving (especially if I voted for them). These awards, granted to usernames by anonymous members, are one of the many things that makes RF a community that puts to shame many a neighborhood, college campus, or any gathering. And all because of its diversity, its members characterized both by seekers and those who truly believe (yet still engage those who do not agree in productive dialogue), and its intellectual, emotional, humorous, and worldly qualities that I have not found anywhere else and am glad to play a small part in.

I don't have champagne, but if I did I would raise my hand and propose a toast. Instead, I will find whatever alcohol is around and drink until the paramedics raise me with glass in hand, which is basically the same thing. :D