• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Avengers, Infinity War (Spoilers!)

Ellen Brown

I'm not much of a fan of these movies, but did like Thor.

Marvel must have at least two dozen Super Heros in their stables, and in "Avengers, Infinity War" I think ALL of them died. And, I did notice the use of sets and CGI devices from other movies, some not at all associated with Marvel or any of their Movies.

I wonder if this is a major change in direction, or if there is a new strategy? Or perhaps they are just trying to retread old material to scrape together some revenue?

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin

Marvel must have at least two dozen Super Heros in their stables, and in "Avengers, Infinity War" I think ALL of them died. And, I did notice the use of sets and CGI devices from other movies, some not at all associated with Marvel or any of their Movies.

I wonder if this is a major change in direction, or if there is a new strategy? Or perhaps they are just trying to retread old material to scrape together some revenue?
Most likely there's going to be time-altering shenanigans to bring back practically everyone. I think it was partly done so that the next film can focus on being a big send-off to the original Avengers cast (note how all of the original Avengers survived: Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow and Hawkeye) because it's believed a few of those actors want to move on from doing Marvel movies, so it's gonna be a sort of "last hurrah" for the original cast and then all of the newbies will probably be resurrected to usher in the next generation.

I mean, heck, do you really believe Marvel would kill of Black Panther without a second solo movie after the box office numbers he raked in? I'm honestly surprised they killed him off at all, even if it is only temporary.

Ellen Brown

I dislike the premise of magic stones driving the actions of all sentient beings.

I think all these movies were made for the pre-pubescent, and those who watch them perhaps just never grew up? I watched this movie because it was $1.50 and my eyes were tired from reading. In the Trump world I do not feel safe to go to a Theatre, and I do not have TV. I did not see intellectual value in it.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I think all these movies were made for the pre-pubescent, and those who watch them perhaps just never grew up? I watched this movie because it was $1.50 and my eyes were tired from reading. In the Trump world I do not feel safe to go to a Theatre, and I do not have TV. I did not see intellectual value in it.
Well, they sure sucked this immature old groundskeeper in.
I see all the movies. Some are better than others.
For intellectual value, I read your posts.
But for entertainment, I want to see web slinging & adamantium claws.

Btw, I've found movie going to be just hunky dory even in Trump world.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member

I think the time stone will somehow come into play to reverse time to at least the point where Thanos snapped half of the population from existence.

I don't see them killing off half the Avengers, especially given how recent the Scarlet Witch, Vision, and Dr Strange were introduced. It doesn't make sense to kill them off so quickly.

Last edited:

ronki23

I don't get why they kept War Machine alive; I thought they'd kill off all the non-original Avengers and War Machine wasn't in the first movie