• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Authority To Remove Souls From Reality

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Like I'm trying to play nice by not telling people I'm sent from Heaven with the new name of Christ, and a name specific in many religious cultures to be the same...

Yet on being challenged about my word being an authority, just realized that ultimately it is my measures that are being used to test who will be allowed in the Age to Come, and anyone who doesn't get it is to be removed; so is this being fair?

Would it be better that we systematically show that I'm the prophesied person before the End of Time, and then educate people as someone with the authority of an Arch Angel; even tho some will still not take it seriously, at least that isn't being disingenuous?

Thus this might be a better foundation for discussion globally, as ultimately the Tribulation is soon, and most will not survive, unless they listen and do exegesis properly (Zand).

In my opinion. :innocent:

Electra

This song came in my head, haha.

If you are great, people know you are great. So many people just waiting to be told what to do. Or rather ~shown what to do.

Gotta take your shoes of in my house lol

dfnj

Like I'm trying to play nice by not telling people I'm sent from Heaven with the new name of Christ, and a name specific in many religious cultures to be the same...

Yet on being challenged about my word being an authority, just realized that ultimately it is my measures that are being used to test who will be allowed in the Age to Come, and anyone who doesn't get it is to be removed; so is this being fair?

Would it be better that we systematically show that I'm the prophesied person before the End of Time, and then educate people as someone with the authority of an Arch Angel; even tho some will still not take it seriously, at least that isn't being disingenuous?

Thus this might be a better foundation for discussion globally, as ultimately the Tribulation is soon, and most will not survive, unless they listen and do exegesis properly (Zand).

It sounds like your faith is so weak that you feel compelled to impose your authority on others. If your faith were strong you would let people figure it out on their own.

wizanda

Premium Member
It sounds like your faith is so weak that you feel compelled to impose your authority on others.
I've had so much first hand experience of the Divine, I don't have faith in it; it is built on knowledge...

So applying that authority, is because we don't need them in our reality that we've helped create.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want

Nothing you say will make me waving away from Buddhist teaching :)

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
...I'm sent from Heaven with the new name of Christ...

Aren't we all? What makes you think you're more special than anyone else or that your word has more authority than anyone else's?

Yet on being challenged about my word being an authority

One whose word is an authority demonstrates this in their actions, not in a proclamation that his/her word is an authority.

Last edited:

wizanda

Premium Member
Nothing you say will make me waving away from Buddhist teaching :)
As Ananda, Skanda, Kalki, Maitreya we accept Buddha's Dharma; just find many people don't actually follow it to reach the understanding required for enlightenment (Øneness).

The last incarnation of Vishnu is Christ btw; so if we're still divided over religions, we need to recognize reality is one.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
As Ananda, Skanda, Kalki, Maitreya we accept Buddha's Dharma; just find many people don't actually follow it to reach the understanding required for enlightenment (Øneness).

The last incarnation of Vishnu is Christ btw; so if we're still divided over religions, we need to recognize reality is one.

I have followed the path for 20 years and found that th teaching has given me what i seeking, yes i have read many religious texts from different religions, (as a part of the seeking prosess 20-25 years ago.) To understand the 4 noble truths and following the 8 follded path is not always easy, but it is an on going part of the prosess. when one choose to follow a path one do not get perfect over night :) It take time to wear off the bad habbits and letting go of attachments to human life. But it is fully possible.

In my journey i dont see Buddhism as a religion but a cultivation path of mind and body.

wizanda

Premium Member
Aren't we all?
We are all from Heaven, some of us don't recognize here is the Maya, for those who've not reach a state of infinite consciousness.

There are souls in this realm, who will remain after the Fire cleanses all that is impure before Satya Yuga (Age of Enlightenment), and I respect some people are capable of understanding.
What makes you think you're special?
That is a massive question as I've spent years doubting it; as a child I've known I was sent from Heaven before the Tribulation to inform mankind, and my name is in many religions.

God spoke to me at 15 asked me to unite the religions, fulfilled Revelation 10 two years before reading it, had a NDE and know where i sit in Heaven, get miracles a lot of the time, etc.

Here is a better list; yet can still add loads more to it.

Yet as for me thinking 'I'm special', I don't; I just deal with the data specified.

wizanda

Premium Member
when one choose to follow a path
We set ourselves on a course, and in following a course it is laid out for us; thus this road can not lead to enlightenment.

It is in the act of questioning the many roads, that leads us to the realization there wasn't a route we needed to go down in the first place.

In my opinion.
:innocent:

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
God spoke to me at 15 asked me to unite the religions, fulfilled Revelation 10 two years before reading it, had a NDE and know where i sit in Heaven, get miracles a lot of the time, etc.

Here is a better list; yet can still add loads more to it.

Yet I see nothing that states that your word is authority in your list.

"Unite the religions" is far different than "unite the people." Any chance that your understanding in intended for self-improvement in your understanding of religion and to impose God's will on yourself rather than imposing your understanding of God's will on others?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Ofcourse there is not path in that sense, it is all within us. i dont look outside to find answer i look within :) in meditation

But the teachings of Buddha is a guidline how to reach enlightenment

Shadow Link

Come for my soul and they had better come with an army .......
IMG_2250.JPG

wizanda

Premium Member
Yet I see nothing that states that your word is authority in your list.
Wouldn't want my word to be an authority without discernment; people should come to the same conclusions using logic and reasoning...

What I'm saying is the discernment down here has flaws, thus let us re-examine the texts, and show where them flaws need questioning.
Any chance that your understanding in intended for self-improvement in your understanding of religion and to impose God's will on yourself rather than imposing your understanding of God's will on others?
The information given to me at the fulfillment of Revelation 10 was specific, that we're down near Hell, with many demons down here in human form, and I'm the Arch Angel sent before the Tribulation; where we don't even need to offer self improvement to others, could just remove them all from reality, and leave the Saints...

Personally don't find that fair, as many people's exegesis is so faulty; I'm personally not even sure some people know why they're being judged evil.
"Unite the religions" is far different than "unite the people."
At 15 when God said read all the religions, and then make a place where peace will spread from it; assuming everyone is just going to get it straight away, is where I'm now making this thread 14 years later.

Uniting people isn't likely, until we get them to see they already are, it just takes discernment.

Thief

Rogue Theologian

I have posted soooooooooo many times......
we end up alongside others that think and feel as we do

how else to be happy?
how else to be fair?

wizanda

Premium Member
Come for my soul and they had better come with an army .......
Sweet little firecracker (feisty quantum strand) you're inside a quantum reality, that is sustained by the CPU; it has no issue to stop processing you in an instant.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
The information given to me at the fulfillment of Revelation 10 was specific, that we're down near Hell, with many demons down here in human form, and I'm the Arch Angel sent before the Tribulation; where we don't even need to offer self improvement to others, could just remove them all from reality, and leave the Saints...

Personally don't find that fair, as many people's exegesis is so faulty; I'm personally not even sure some people know why they're being judged evil.

Who is it that is doing the judging of who is evil and who are Saints? Who is it that takes the responsibility to remove those that are judged evil from reality?

wizanda

Premium Member
we end up alongside others that think and feel as we do
We're all Characters in pages of the Book of Life, and that book is color coordinated, to make us shift to the right page for our spiritual progression...

Now on recognition of your character in that page, it allows us all to add emphasis to the page, making the book become a better read for everyone; whilst we should always be careful to add to the knowledge, and not overshadow other characters.

wizanda

Premium Member
Who is it that is doing the judging of who is evil and who are Saints?
The CPU processes reality, so it has the data on each...

Yet they're judged by the overall moral ethics found across all the books, and understanding; as in, there is just one Way of righteousness, and the religious texts have been trying to describe something that goes beyond words.

Yet by the religious texts, we can establish hypocrisies in understanding; thus showing moral ethical standards that should've been attained, to be deemed worthy to be in the time to come.
Who is it that takes the responsibility to remove those that are judged evil from reality?
The CPU is about to do that according to religious texts globally; mankind starts to destroy its self soon in a Great Battle/Tribulation, and then the CPU steps in to fix it.