• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Author Malcolm Gladwell Says "Trump Will Be in Jail Within a Year"

LillyChaos

I don't know whether to take him at his word as some kind of Trump insider or if he's just a bitter, petty little man who Trump has scorned some time in the early 90s.

Who knows?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
In jail by Christmas? I wouldn't count on it. But if any president can manage to get himself locked up, Trump can.

Last edited:

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
But the law doesn't generally apply to the billionaire class. They live in a different world. Add his political position and his successor's right of pardon, and I doubt he'll actually be incarcerated unless he really, really threatens or pisses off the other oligarchs.
I wouldn't be surprised if he were discretely "advised" to step down, though.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
Author Malcolm Gladwell Says "Trump Will Be in Jail Within a Year"

This guy has written numerous articles in the last month saying that he doesn't think this administration will last up until Christmas. He was also the ghostwriter for Trump's 1987 "Art of the Deal".
Honestly, I've heard a lot of interviews with the guy. He has been going after trump pretty hard since the election started. And, while he does have some inside information, I think he is going a bit too far with this one.

One can only hope he's right, as it would be good for the country. And, I don't think he was "scorned by Trump in the 90s", as there isn't any evidence of that. But, he does have great insight into Trumps mind during the 90s.