• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Australian Senator calls for Senate Inquiry of the Scientology Religion

Freedomelf

Why is that may I ask you?

if read within the whole context there is nothing wrong with living by the bibles styandards.

Only the people who have never read the Bible cover to cover say this. And I understand that, because I said it for years, until I actually did precisely that, read it cover to cover, over the course of several days. No one who has read the Bible cover to cover, including the OT, can say that the Bible's exact standards do no harm. As a former Sunday School teacher for 20 years, I do understand that, yet every one may take the good from the Bible and live their lives by it, if they choose. And there is no harm in that. It's when people try to force others to live by it, and when they decide which parts will be followed and which won't, that problems occur.