• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Australian Satanism and the Temple of THEM

kerriscott

ONE more, stupid accusation by KS, shot down.
You claim to have done an insight role. Yet you give no reliable, mainstream, third-party, published sources - no reputable verifiable evidence - to substantiate your claim.

Re-posting anonymous material from the internet and/or from self-published anonymously written books - however many times you post or reference such things - does not count as reputable verifiable evidence of your claim(s).

Therefore, your claim about doing an insight role remains just a claim made by some anonymous person. If some people want to believe your claim, then they do, for whatever reasons.

As for Myatt doing 'insight roles' - if we assume he was Anton Long - then there are reliable, mainstream, third-party, published (verifiable) sources. Reliable sources regarding him, for instance, being a monk; being a neo-nazi activist; being imprisoned for violence; traveling to Muslim lands preaching Jihad; and so on and so on.

If you want to draw a comparison between yourself and Myatt, then you need to provide such reliable, mainstream, published (verifiable) sources for your life and for your 'insight role'.

Until you do, you'll remain - at least for the sagacious - just some anonymous person on the internet who makes claims about themselves and their achievements. Were someone inclined to be less than polite, they might write instead that you're just a fantasist who anonymously posts his fantasies on the internet.

Last edited:

kerriscott

Come and meet me.
Oh dear, apparently unable to provide mainstream evidence about your claims and unable to logically refute arguments, you are now, it appears, reduced - as a last resort - to macho posturing.

Which is most amusing, coming as it does from an anonymous person who, apparently, is afraid to publicly reveal their identity.

hollow

One of THEM
Oh dear, apparently unable to provide mainstream evidence about your claims and unable to logically refute arguments, you are now, it appears, reduced - as a last resort - to macho posturing.

Which is most amusing, coming as it does from an anonymous person who, apparently, is afraid to publicly reveal their identity.

I think you entirely misunderstand. It wasn't a threat KS, it was an invitation to meet and talk.

hollow

One of THEM
Agree. But those 'internet spats' (over the past six months or so) did serve a useful purpose vis-a-vis the O9A, in respect of: (i) anonymous people claiming to be O9A over the internet; (ii) about exposing someone as not being O9A because they're not O9A; (iii) about how people can judge for themselves who is or who isn't O9A, even if those so claiming to be O9A do so anonymously via the internet.

Therefore, to conclude all these spats, and perhaps for the benefit of readers here, let's sum up what was revealed about 'him' and 'them' shall we?

What was revealed was that he was one of the 'O9A pretendu crowd' - someone publicly and privately pretending to be O9A. That is, he was a charlatan.

Among the many and diverse 'useful indicators' about him that the various internet spats revealed were the following:

1. He claimed for some eight years to be O9A and to be running an Australian Order of Nine Angles nexion (the temple of them). Yet even after eight years his O9A knowledge was very limited - he couldn't answer certain esoteric questions.

2. He didn't have the sagacity, or couldn't be bothered in those eight years to develop the occult skills, to discover certain unwritten rules derived from the O9A logos, and knowledge of which unwritten rules are one fundamental things that mark someone as really being O9A. When asked about his ignorance of these rules he admitted he couldn't care less about them.

3. In his public dealings with certain O9A people, and in private correspondence with certain other people, he acted contrary to the O9A logos (aka the code of kindred honor) and which logos is another of the fundamental things that mark someone as really being O9A.

4. He boasted that he published his collection De Requisite Exquisite before Anton Long's compilation The Requisite ONA, and that "the o9a was trying to outdo" him. This boast was revealed as a lie, since The Requisite ONA was published over a year before his collection.

5. In order to try and bolster his credentials he publicly, while still remaining anonymous, claimed to have once fought off many assailants. Since he couldn't provide any reliable mainstream sources to verify this claim, it was just a vainglorious boast of some anonymous person on the internet: a puffer engaging in puffery.

6. In a further attempt to try and bolster his credentials, he published his very mundane, laughable, ritual of initiation, and which ritual 'gave him a sign' and ended with him flushing bits of parchment down a conveniently near toilet.

7. He posted various bizarre rants, in one of which he claimed to be 'an avatar of the messiah'.

However, to his credit it should be noted that at the end of one such spat (on a private O9A FB group) he admitted several things, including that his O9A knowledge was indeed quite limited and that he suffers from a particular personality disorder (something which had been obvious to some people for some years).

Please post exactly what I wrote in that post - as once again, you take what is written, confabulate it with your bizarre level of reading comprehension, re-interpret it, post drastic paraphrases and skew the context to suit your weird personal campaign from very shaky ground. As for my 'crimes' against the o9a. meh. whatever.
I've already proven three clear cases of your deluded conclusions, deluded. I don't have time or inclination to chase them up every time you open your mouth and create another or switch to something else every-time you are proven wrong. Your comments are just retarded dude.

kerriscott

I think you entirely misunderstand. It wasn't a threat KS, it was an invitation to meet and talk.
OK, I was mistaken, so my apologies - I did wonder if I was jumping to the wrong conclusion (it frequently happens), which is why I qualified my reply with "apparently" and "it appears".

But just why would I want to meet a person who is, and has been, so vulgar and vituperative?

Last edited:

kerriscott

I've already proven three clear cases of your deluded conclusions.
Actually, no you haven't proved anything, regarding me at least. You've mainly resorted to ignoratio elenchi and argumentum ad hominem.

Plus, you've still not supplied any mainstream published evidence for any of your claims - re insight roles, actual membership, learning martial arts, being in a fight, blah blah blah. So all your claims remain the unsubstantiated claims of "an anonymous internet individual, of no demonstrated notability."

That's the foundation which your 'temple' - also of no demonstrated notability - rests on.

At least the O9A rests on the solid foundation of a person who has demonstrable notability over some four decades.

hollow

One of THEM
OK, I was mistaken, so my apologies - I did wonder if I was jumping to the wrong conclusion (it frequently happens), which is why I qualified my reply with "apparently" and "it appears".

But just why would I want to meet a person who is, and has been, so vulgar and vituperative?

Apology accepted KS. There's years of bad blood between us. You're every bit as guilty of vulgarity and vituperativeness. I am giving you the opportunity to meet me so that I am no longer anonymous to you. I'll even skype with you so you can see my face, hear my voice, and vice versa. What comes of it - nothing, maybe something. At least I tried.

AnnaCzereda

kerriscott said:
Plus, you've still not supplied any mainstream published evidence for any of your claims - re insight roles, actual membership, learning martial arts, being in a fight, blah blah blah. So all your claims remain the unsubstantiated claims of "an anonymous internet individual, of no demonstrated notability."

You see Hollow... if you pay me, I can write a book about your sinister achievements so that Kerri Scott can read it and leave you alone. We can talk it over in pms.

At least the O9A rests on the solid foundation of a person who has demonstrable notability over some four decades.

Yeah but it's only one person. What about the documented achievements of other members?

kerriscott

Yeah but it's only one person. What about the documented achievements of other members?
Like I wrote, a solid foundation. One documented example, to perhaps inspire, and most certainly to be surpassed.

"I claim no authority, and my creations, profuse as they are, will in the end be accepted or rejected on the basis of whether they work. Satan forbid they should ever become dogma or a matter of‘faith. I also expect to see them become transformed, by their own metamorphosis and that due to other individuals: changed, extended and probably ultimately transcended, may be even forgotten. They – like the individual I am at the moment – are only a stage, toward something else."​

Last edited:

hollow

One of THEM
One of the major differences between ONA and THEM is o9a's stark use of rationality vs them's fervent irrationality. Both can be said to be forms of magic but its hardly fair to expect warriors to understand sorcerers.

This was given in reply to Typhon re his essay on Magick, Acausality and Technique:

"In my mind the Temple of THEM will set in motion a culture that has at its root an entirely anti-abrahamic elixir or philosophy that corrodes the supports upon which their Empire of forms are held up by the ignorance but often just inequality of what the Magi know of Forms and the standard Magician.
Setting a charter date for 2036 when THEM will cease is not an arbitrary number of years – it is calculated to involve the majority of my life, in other words, with this Temple I am All in. In my mind what is supposed to happen has already happened – there is no doubt in my mind that what I am trying to do can be stopped, even if it is not me at the helm pushing for it. It is for me an inevitability that Nature will achieve an evolution of humanity toward the Undividual, and soon. It is then curious that you would recognize this playing around with Time and detail it so well as you have because whilst somewhat conscious of what I am doing, much of it comes from some Other source, driven through ferocity and patience extending over long long periods of Time. It almost feels, as if I have done this sort of thing before. But -I- haven't. Perhaps my Other source, has.
Projecting a completed Aim of THEM forward to 2036 when what we want to achieve will have cemented itself is not prophecy, it is not well-wishing, it is not faith, and it is not conjecture. It is an irrational sense that it is inevitable – yes, it requires work to get it to this state, but it feels that I know exactly what to do – or more exactly what pressures must be applied and where to allow certain currents to swamp or flow with existing ones so as to introduce a hostile takeover of that current with that of THEM.
So it is not as if I am merely going through the motions and the destiny of THEM will take care of itself, it requires diligence, cunning and hard work to keep chipping away at the supports that prevent THEM from coming through and I Can fail through failing to stalk death or having my full faculties reduced before time – which is why it is of some urgency that I write so rapidly and so much and seek to see it all in hard formats as an autonomous guide should that happen before my time charter is successfully navigated to conclusion.
But there is a sense that this process of the Undividual; of people becoming obsessed with and adept with Forms, Phorms, Forces, Phorces and the Phyrm cannot be stopped. That I was put here to hasten or advance it as a tool of Nature but to recognize those Others that were put there for the same reason – and to find a unique way to unite as many of Them as possible without shackling, controlling or limiting them in their individuality. I believe I have found that method and it is the backbone of the Temple of THEM. If I cannot complete it, She (Nature) will keep trying and continue with the Others she has spawned for the push, but it is my privilege to be somehow aware of my Vyrd and to direct both irrational and rational energies into pursuing it. This requires a weird wormhole in Time as you have suggested; knowing from some sense that THEM is already a reality and the evolutionary push will come from many angles not just mine and keep coming until it is done, places the reality or result of THEM in the future 28 years hence. Whilst back here in the pre-future result of the “Past” I am furiously working as an alchemist to introduce the right events and persons to create the right catalysts to produce the right energies to both corrode existing supports of the Matrix-ridden Phyrm and empower a legacy that even if incomplete, can go a long way to destroying the Magi. In a sense then, I feel to be in two time frames and many in between. I feel my own mortality very strongly and this is what I mean when I say I stalk death, I know it is around any corner and so I watch for it, be careful what I do, but it has stalked me too with many many close shaves – each hastening me to work faster. I see people not as a static organism but as multi-chronologized, where I sense their shift through time and mentally calculate and push them through different time stages knowing they are both old and young at the once. It is an odd sensation but I am already halfway through my life. Time is short and getting shorter. And time is very important in long-term magic. I think your essay unfolds many of the techniques I have been using in raising the Temple of THEM... a fascinating article. Thank you."

This has no bearing on your erroneous presumption that the Temple claimed to have already existed for 30 years prior to 2006 - it will exist for 30 years as its charter claims - until 2036, when I will cease to put my energy behind it. How others perceive it, and how I and THEM perceive it may differ, since some see it as unable to exist in the future because of their reliance on rational linear time - where as THEM, do not like to be hemmed in my the rational and use anything to achieve everything: ours is an act of magic, observation of our act is an act of watching magic, - for us, THEM's triumph is a foregone conclusion. It matters only to be aware of our role here in the past to shape the future that has already built the Temple.

hollow

One of THEM
You claim to have done an insight role. Yet you give no reliable, mainstream, third-party, published sources - no reputable verifiable evidence - to substantiate your claim.

Re-posting anonymous material from the internet and/or from self-published anonymously written books - however many times you post or reference such things - does not count as reputable verifiable evidence of your claim(s).

Therefore, your claim about doing an insight role remains just a claim made by some anonymous person. If some people want to believe your claim, then they do, for whatever reasons.

As for Myatt doing 'insight roles' - if we assume he was Anton Long - then there are reliable, mainstream, third-party, published (verifiable) sources. Reliable sources regarding him, for instance, being a monk; being a neo-nazi activist; being imprisoned for violence; traveling to Muslim lands preaching Jihad; and so on and so on.

If you want to draw a comparison between yourself and Myatt, then you need to provide such reliable, mainstream, published (verifiable) sources for your life and for your 'insight role'.

Until you do, you'll remain - at least for the sagacious - just some anonymous person on the internet who makes claims about themselves and their achievements. Were someone inclined to be less than polite, they might write instead that you're just a fantasist who anonymously posts his fantasies on the internet.

Yes, I should abandon the o9a's term Insight Role, perhaps ODF's Ingress Roles is better. I undertook several roles with the intention of providing myself insight by engaging in a dynamic of uncomfortable and new experiences that I never thought I was suited to, liked or could gain anything from - each according to my own understanding of my particular psyche and its needs, needs identified through dreams and a bridge with my subconscious, extracting symbols over time that pointed to experiences necessary for my individuation. So lets say, Roles for Insight. That, my roles, were for me, and did not excite or get the attention of mainstream media means nothing to me, only to the o9a who perhaps expected that I should do them prouder with my personal journey. But my journey is about me, selfish, narcissist, satanic, me. I wrote at length regarding my insights from these roles over the years. I don't expect or need credible sources to back up my claims to make anyone look better, including myself. I do what I do - and if its not enough to make the news, well, so be it. That's not my aim. My aim is alchemical change. If my standards do not match those of others, too bad. o9a wants a scapegoat, funnily enough, on which to rest its failures, luckily I am here and have the distinction of being such a scapegoat - that because of me, and people like me, they failed to achieve anything over the last decade, that they were kept back, that their reputation was tarnished by our online antics and so on - a pathetic cop-out.

Whatever some anonymous person thinks about me doesn't really change anything does it - I'm not bound to o9a's way of thinking, I'm not bound to o9a's leaders or self-appointed authorities, I'm not bound to a single thing - I make my own rules, do whatever I want, use whatever form however and whenever and wherever I want, because I'm One of THEM.

I will simply say good for Myatt, I doubt he cared about making the news either, it just happened that way because he's more of a believer in Vindex than I am. Were some to be less polite, they'd still be wrong. And will continue being wrong, because insight like mine doesn't come from pretense, or making things up, if it did, there would be far more of it from others - and there simply isn't. I have provided thousands of unique insights into the Sinister - and been inclined to share them - but I'm under no obligation, from you, or anyone else to share more than I decide, or prove my claims; the only laws are my laws.

hollow

One of THEM
Actually, no you haven't proved anything, regarding me at least. You've mainly resorted to ignoratio elenchi and argumentum ad hominem.

That's the foundation which your 'temple' - also of no demonstrated notability - rests on.

Whatever.

Kelsey_Glynn

That a certain person - namely the founder of a supposed Australian "esoteric order" allegedly formed by such person as referenced in the thread's title - inserts themselves into a forum for discussion of verifiable "religions" as a means to obtain credibility, a grasp at some outside verification in other words (when said person has been widely discredited otherwise and continues to be discredited here) is in itself highly indicative.

Kelsey_Glynn

One of the major differences between ONA and THEM is o9a's stark use of rationality vs them's fervent irrationality.

For many this statement would be indicative enough in and of itself (and you are to be credited for such an honest admission, if nothing else) - yet it could also be paraphrased as the major difference as being "cogent" (per O9A) versus "barely cogent" (though the latter may be too emphatic a laud per the gabble you recently quoted.)