• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Australian Satanism and the Temple of THEM

I challenge your dumb *** to come find out HOW FAKE I AM! Quite crying on the internet and put your money where your mouth is.

If you keep this up, my feeling just might be hurt for reals, and I'll cry.

Sometimes I just wish we can stop fighting and just make love on the carpet. Why? Because I love you...

If I got down on my knees and I pleaded with you,
If I crossed a million oceans just to be with you,
Would you ever let me down?
If I climbed the highest mountain just to hold you tight,
If I said that I would love you every single night,
Would you ever let me down?
Well, I'm sorry if it sounds kinds sad,
It's just that I'm worried,
So worried that you'll let me down.
Because I love you, love you, love you, so don't let me down.
If I swam the longest river just to call your name,
If I said the way I feel for you would never change,
Would you ever fool around?
Well, I'm sorry if it sounds kinds bad, it's just that I'm worried,
I'm so worried that you'll let me down.
Because I(love you, love you), love you, love you.
Well I'm sorry if it sounds kinds bad, it's just that I'm worried,
Yes, I'm so worried that you'll let me down.
Because I love you, love you,
Oooh, I love you, love you, love you.

[youtube]jfsBc5SrB_4[/youtube]

kerriscott

if I don't provide the answer that you are fishing for, that means that I do not understand. If I did understand, I'd have to agree with you
Isn't that an example of ignoratio elenchi? For you are changing the topic of discussion, and arriving at an irrelevant conclusion, by incorrectly assuming that "I'm fishing for a particular answer" and making an incorrect deduction (re understanding/agreement) based on that false assumption.

The topic of discussion - claims made by some anonymous individual about themselves, sans evidence, and skepticism by me about said claims.

you are not a skeptic whatsoever
Skeptic - "one who maintains a doubting attitude with reference to some particular question or statement. Also, one who is habitually inclined rather to doubt than to believe any assertion."

An anonymous person made some claims, without providing evidence for said claims. I doubt said claims. Ergo, I am being skeptical.

You are an individual who is butthurt
Oh dear, isn't making assumptions (in this and a previous instance, pejorative ones) about a person's feelings and motivations an example of argumentum ad hominem?

this is not the end, we've only began
For me, it most certainly is the end of our particular 'talking at each other'.

Last edited:
Maybe I don't care for internet posturing? Maybe I don't care for internet discussions?

Perhaps in life what really matters is... THIS:

[youtube]ysk0qfcIlQA[/youtube]

So you call us out, and when we respond, you withdraw your questions and post videos? THIS is why THEM offered you no answer, and honor to THEM for not giving such information to those who do not deserve it.

You can discover N913 in the USA, and you can discover THEM in Australia. There is just enough information on the net, that any serious person can contact us and arrange collaboration. The rest, we will leave on your idiotic forums...

LOL... you are young on the path, young padawan. A green scion. It's reflected in your current demeanor, attitude, quality of expression, cadence.

If you look at Kerriscott, you can tell this person is an old soul, having been on this path for many years. Ripe and mellow.

There is no harm done in your youthful passion.

Someday you'll understand.

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
If I ran away from idiocy, I have nowhere to go.

Good point. However I don't see what you can get from this forum. The rules are so strict that more sinister concepts can hardly be discussed, you're not going to get any additional members, and you'll spend your time trying to convince everyone who's not me or your peers that you even exist. I mean obviously do what you wish, but I think it's kind of a dead end.

Excuses now, and patronization? After all of your questions, you get an answer, and this is what you do with it. My Challenge stands.

No, a soliloquy and an observation.

It's called Temperance, as the link says, "Temperance is the espousal of moderation, marked by personal restraint."

One who has been on their chosen path for a long time is Tempered by Life & Experience. Those new to a path, not having much Experience and hardships on such chosen path, have not been properly Tempered. Thus, they have untamed (unrestrained) passions. You lack temperance. Steel becomes stronger when it is properly tempered.

Last edited:

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Perhaps you guys like it here, where the site policies protect you and keep you safe. I have made my case, and provided access to my offline activities. (facebook.com/ConcomitantDissidence) My challenge stands for all to see, or cower from. Delete me, or ban me, as all mundanes do. I expect no less from you all. Good day.

I don't understand the egoism. Most of us here disagree with the rules to some extent, but this isn't a forum specifically for us. How they protect / keep us safe is beyond me - we're just sharing ideas. If ideas hurt you then you're failing as an occultist. It's also a false dichotomy (also known as either / or fallacy) to say "accept my challenge or cower". For example, I don't doubt anything you've said and am not interested in meeting. I hate meeting people, especially going to different countries to do so.

Also, any ban you'd receive wouldn't even be our doing, we have no " LHP" admins.

AnnaCzereda

Satan's Right Hand Man said:
Everybody, even these fake ONA sockpuppets admits in public that the ONA is just an internet fenomena.

So the ONA is fake, because the fake ONA sock puppets say so. How damn clever of you.

I can assure you Darryl is a real guy, not a sock. The same is with Hollow and Kerri Scott. They are anonymous, sure, but that doesn't make them socks.

Actually, there exist ONA nexions in the real world, including Poland, and just because some people have nothing better to do except fooling around on the internet, it doesn't mean everybody is like that.

If everybody keeps coming up with the same conclusions about ONA, that it is just one person behind it and its just an internet fad, then it must be true. How else is everybody getting the same conclusions. This is called science.
Not science but simple human stupidity. It can be contagious at times.

kerriscott said:
A person here made some claims about himself and his 'temple'. I asked for details, clarification, evidence. He didn't supply any. The onus was, and is, on him - at least according to my weltanschauung. If others choose to accept what this anonymous person writes about himself and his temple, then they do.

It's not a matter of acceptance, just not giving enough of *****. You and Hollow have been dragging this silly drama for ages and pages all over the net; first on 600 Club, then on Facebook, then on your blogs, finally you're both here. What is going to be your next pit? Google + ? From what I noticed, the majority of people on these venues simply do not care.

Darryl H said:
If I ran away from idiocy, I have nowhere to go.

Lol I just love it!

hollow

One of THEM
its quite insane Anna. Whole bunch of people insist and claim ONA isn't real offline, KS insists and claims THEM isn't real offline, KS claims everyone has to jump in line and reveal their deeds and those behind them to be counted (and we know how well Kerri counts) but so what? The guys a mouthy dullard. I left off in 600 and he just kept on because he's got sand in his vagina - I tried to deal with it privately in facebook and he couldn't let it go, I ignored him here and he derailed the thread - then in fb started mouthing off about one of our Members - who apparently doesn't exist and who didn't buy the Black Glyph and who doesn't run the Black Glyph and who is a figment of my imagination - and yet who is somehow attending the international lhp conference in Indianapolis. yet Another thing that KS has been wrong about - I'm losing count of his retarded comments, probably not as quickly as him. THEM doesn't reveal its members just because some nobody claims that we have to, some anonymous nobody. Who are you Kerriscot? What are your deeds? Ever stand up for a mate against eight blokes with the possibility of getting your head kicked in but caring more about your friendship than personal injury? Ever created the worlds first satanic tarot set and sold it for a criminal price? Ever taken out an insight role against the "super-dangerous" ONA? Ever done anything? Has Ryan Fleming, Darryl H, Darth Vindex, or Roxanna ever met you? Have you skyped Connell face to face or just hidden behind your screen? Coward.

Last edited:

hollow

One of THEM
KS denies the Hollow Krist (Khk) insight role, says it was hastily made up - something concocted at the last minute - that there's no mention of it before early 2014 after being "caught out" by another of his spurious fantasies. The ABG Lodge were made aware of it in October 2013, hints have been issued about it through various manuscripts and posts, but if he needs damning evidence, Abyssal was made available in 2012 through the Black Glyph - it contains correspondence between THEM and MLO, ONA, IOT, Dark Lily, TOB and other sinister groups and individuals we have aided or who have aided us - and one of the sections directly states my intention to take out an insight role against the ONA. The note was recorded in 2010 but the seeds were planted before that. The information is all there - but KS is either too lazy to find it, or too literary challenged to read it. Sorry KS, Abyssal doesn't come in a big-print version and a nanny to read it to you.

The silly thing is, despite KS who has the distinction of being the only person I tend to drop my etiquette with due to my intense dislike of his ilk and retarded pompous Hypocritical slander - In general I get along with almost all of ONA, and see O9A and THEM as having very similar goals. KS is probably a decent guy who thinks he's doing the right thing saving the world from the gabble and pretentiousness of impostor pretendu Ryan Anschauung ad infinitum - so yet another silly irony is his jihad/holy crusade against me who he thinks is a moral crusader. So again I say, my insight role was one of the best, it certainly fooled him, to the extent that he cannot imagine that someone is a better shape-shifter, or able to fool his erudite, self-appointed highness. It wasnt about fooling - it was about Living the o9a way to extremis. And I did. I took it more seriously than anyone else before - I inverted all values, became amoral, and look what it cost. Suddenly there's all these rules about war - a geneva convention about how to behave. Its just retarded. Who the **** are you or anybody to tell me how to behave? Tell me what I can and cant do? I will do ANYTHING I have to to achieve whatever I want to achieve.
Like I said, I get on very well with most of ONA, its just him that keeps jerking off on my pages from his ivory tower. Now KS chases me from forum to forum graciously complimenting me on being responsible for nine other lives and having written books so different and diverse that I must be a fvckin super-wizard with incredibly detailed knowledge of dozens of esoteric arts and the lore and history of magic, a highly-paid education and track records with a prestigious university, have had no time whatsoever to learn any of this, must have faked my drawings, or filled in all the content in mvimaedivm black, sinister 101, must be me attending the made-up convention in made-up indianapolis under the new assumed name typhon draconis, (who according to this retard, doesn't exist) and must be hosting the made-up convention and posing as Ford, and Tau Pneumatikos and everyone of the other speakers, because everything happening is made-up on a made-up website to fool people into believing my made-up stories and attending a conference that will host someone who doesn't exist and doesn't run the black glyph and who is just my imagination. Also that I made up all the answers for the replies in Sinister Dialogues by seven different members -because yep people, I REALLY Know that much about everything. That Mvimaedivm Italia is made-up and run by me because apparently I speak and write fluent Italian, that Sorcery of THEM was also written by me because I have in-depth knowledge of Thracian and Balkan traditional lore and IOT training at the highest levels, that I apparently, also speak and write fluent Portugeuse and run Mvimaedivm Brazil, and also wrote every article in all of the Oto Anorha's. I mean holy **** man, you're saying to me precisely what people have said about your David Myatt al these years? Doesn't that strike you as funny? hilarious? tragic even? I am real. I do do things. I know you don't like me but your claims are just retarded, more so than your counting skills.

Know what I am - I'm just a very aggressive christian hater who shares common interests with loads of other aggressive christian haters. I hate christ. I hate abraham. I hate. And to fight Abrahamism requires to learn skills above my station.

Last edited:

hollow

One of THEM
Here is the relevant text:

IMAGINE THAT - MAY 2010

+O+ The in-defensibility of form is a terrible ground from which to proceed - even if it be the right one given the evidence against reality.

Imagine this.

At the height of my involvement with the ONA I decide to undertake yet another insight role.
My last insight role was with the Federal Government for nine months - a step up made all the more implausible from my role before that, as a humble Janitor and Groundsman (Where some insight into "Fading" occurred) for a retirement home for six months.
Prior to and during that, I undertook six years of martial arts, jobs as a furniture removalist and labourer, and two years of gym to counterbalance what I was told by one of my mentor's was a previous excess of intellect and ego-armour. The ego-armour comment came after I mentioned the gym - which was suggested to me to be simply an empty amassing of
mass and muscle without any of the flexibility, sensitivity, or fighting skill needed to defend my body which insists on having a provocative mind.

Myatt turned from a Neo-Nazi into a Muslim. How extraordinary and unexpected was this transition? Christos Beest from his role as outer rep of ONA into a Catholic. How unexpected was that? Yet Myatt once again, after all these years, heads ONA. Beest, has rejoined him.

What role does the Adversary take? The path of Heresy. What does role does the Adversary take if amongst already supposed Heretics? What role is there left to mirror the 23 syndrome one is possessed of - what contradicts both Satanic Might and Nazarene Dominance? Where do both of these powers gain their power from? There is no charted map - not least that I was able to find - no prior attempt by any of the authors I read to escape from what they all used and shared in common and threw at one another as offences,
surrounded themselves with defences... I've call them Forms.

What role, does someone deeply involved in the ONA take - to continue getting insight? What is left? Why the ultimate role of course - to invert both the thesis and antithesis is the only way to arrive at a synthesis and the new thesis. And a role to be so played so "demonically" that none should question its authenticity, to a level so "convincing" that even the Grand Master believes it. To a level so committed that one risks everything in its
service - that none should question that my actions, or words, or speech have within them anything less than truth and conviction to that which I pledge allegiance. Would that not make me one cunning and dedicated Initiate?

But - should that role be one of the best ever played - who is to discern, the difference?

Imagine that. +O+

The foolish or studious can check the publishing date of Abyssal with lulu, Typhon or via the publication details of the book at the Black Glyph Society to see for themselves that this book was published years ago in 2012 as stated. Thus well before I was "caught out" by KS's overactive imagination.

You should stop demanding evidence bro, it's already made you look like a total retard three times in this forum alone.

ONE more, stupid accusation by KS, shot down.

Here is the relevant text:
At the height of my involvement with the ONA I decide to undertake yet another insight role.
My last insight role was with the Federal Government for nine months - a step up made all the more implausible from my role before that, as a humble Janitor and Groundsman (Where some insight into "Fading" occurred) for a retirement home for six months.
Prior to and during that, I undertook six years of martial arts, jobs as a furniture removalist and labourer, and two years of gym...

I don't know much about what Insight Role means... but from how you are using the term "insight role," does it mean working jobs and being employed?

Last edited:

kerriscott

Oh **** I forget he can't count.

To 'prove' your claim that "we have a charter of 30 years of existence, which began in 2006" you stated that your 'temple' exists until 2036.

Obviously, this 'temple' does not yet exist in the future; it can possibly (and only possibly) continue to exist day following day and year following year. Thus, logically, you cannot have 30 years of existence yet, you can only presume you may have such a longevity.

Further pedantic aside: the word 'exist' means "to have place in the domain of reality, have objective being." You and your 'temple' obviously do not now, at this moment, have a place in the reality of 2036, whatever that reality may turn out to be.

Therefore, instead of ranting and making silly and pejorative comments about me, you could have reflected upon the matter and then admitted you made an error, or "mis-wrote" or could have expressed yourself better, or whatever.

That you just launched into another rant is indicative. Again.

kerriscott

From what I noticed, the majority of people on these venues simply do not care.
Agree. But those 'internet spats' (over the past six months or so) did serve a useful purpose vis-a-vis the O9A, in respect of: (i) anonymous people claiming to be O9A over the internet; (ii) about exposing someone as not being O9A because they're not O9A; (iii) about how people can judge for themselves who is or who isn't O9A, even if those so claiming to be O9A do so anonymously via the internet.

Therefore, to conclude all these spats, and perhaps for the benefit of readers here, let's sum up what was revealed about 'him' and 'them' shall we?

What was revealed was that he was one of the 'O9A pretendu crowd' - someone publicly and privately pretending to be O9A. That is, he was a charlatan.

Among the many and diverse 'useful indicators' about him that the various internet spats revealed were the following:

1. He claimed for some eight years to be O9A and to be running an Australian Order of Nine Angles nexion (the temple of them). Yet even after eight years his O9A knowledge was very limited - he couldn't answer certain esoteric questions.

2. He didn't have the sagacity, or couldn't be bothered in those eight years to develop the occult skills, to discover certain unwritten rules derived from the O9A logos, and knowledge of which unwritten rules are one fundamental things that mark someone as really being O9A. When asked about his ignorance of these rules he admitted he couldn't care less about them.

3. In his public dealings with certain O9A people, and in private correspondence with certain other people, he acted contrary to the O9A logos (aka the code of kindred honor) and which logos is another of the fundamental things that mark someone as really being O9A.

4. He boasted that he published his collection De Requisite Exquisite before Anton Long's compilation The Requisite ONA, and that "the o9a was trying to outdo" him. This boast was revealed as a lie, since The Requisite ONA was published over a year before his collection.

5. In order to try and bolster his credentials he publicly, while still remaining anonymous, claimed to have once fought off many assailants. Since he couldn't provide any reliable mainstream sources to verify this claim, it was just a vainglorious boast of some anonymous person on the internet: a puffer engaging in puffery.

6. In a further attempt to try and bolster his credentials, he published his very mundane, laughable, ritual of initiation, and which ritual 'gave him a sign' and ended with him flushing bits of parchment down a conveniently near toilet.

7. He posted various bizarre rants, in one of which he claimed to be 'an avatar of the messiah'.

However, to his credit it should be noted that at the end of one such spat (on a private O9A FB group) he admitted several things, including that his O9A knowledge was indeed quite limited and that he suffers from a particular personality disorder (something which had been obvious to some people for some years).

kerriscott

I don't know much about what Insight Role means...
To quote from two academic authors, which together provide a useful and fairly accurate summary of insight roles:

"Undertaking an insight role means gaining real-life experience by working undercover for a period of six to eighteen months, challenging the initiate to experience something completely different from their normal life both to 'aid the Sinister dialectic' and to enhance the experience of the Initiate." Source - Senholt, Jacob. Secret Identities in The Sinister Tradition, in Per Faxneld and Jesper Petersen (eds), 'The Devil's Party: Satanism in Modernity'. Oxford University Press, 2012

Therefore, "through the practice of 'insight roles', the order advocates continuous transgression of established norms, roles, and comfort zones in the development of the initiate [...] This extreme application of ideas further amplifies the ambiguity of satanic and Left Hand Path practices of antinomianism, making it almost impossible to penetrate the layers of subversion, play and counter-dichotomy inherent in the sinister dialectics." Source - Per Faxneld and Jesper Petersen, At the Devil's Crossroads in 'The Devil's Party: Satanism in Modernity'. Oxford University Press, 2012, p.15