• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Australian Satanism and the Temple of THEM

Nitwit

Well if she is, can she kindly send me Myatt's unpublished acausal science notes, because ive been looking for them for ages and I'm getting annoyed.

N913

opposedtothis.wordpress.com
LMAO... you're a fat slob Darryl. Everybody knows it. Nobody has any respect for you anywhere. People whom you consider to be peers, mock you in front of you and behind your back. LMAO... this is hilarious, and indicates something important about your nature as a person: That you dwell in your own idealist mind made up of your own delusional thoughts; which is far removed from reality. Again you are projecting. I'm not upset. You are. That you put in the energy to posture on the internet with vulgar language in the following quote shows. I'm not defending anything. It is you who are on the defense. You are fat. Your peers mock you. You misspelled "publicly." Posturing online like this doesn't work. It's not intimidating. Online, in cyberspace, where we are all to each other but words, ideas, and expressions, the best way to intimidate others is by articulation, demeanor, carriage, presentation, tact, intelligence, and wit, and so on. Things you have shown time and time again to not have.

Well dont stop now, please continue.

AnnaCzereda

Seriously? So now we are posting about the O9A **** in pink? This is dumb.

You cannot contact Myatt because he doesn’t exist,
That's news, Darryl. How would you prove it? Could you elaborate on that? Just curious, you know...

You cannot stop the flow of the Aeons.
This!

"Therefore, it does seem as if Myatt is serving a useful sinister, archetypal, purpose for such broken or immature or prejudiced or hate-filled people, just as this itself may hint at a deeper esoteric truth. Which is that Myatt seems to have become – or is becoming – something of an archetype, sinister and otherwise. A real living archetype that certain people can identify with, and which certain other people can hate and use to indulge their fantasies and which makes them feel better about themselves. Perhaps certain other people may even find in Myatt - The Compleat Myatt, composed of Mystic Myatt (The Numinous Way, Poetry), The Mad Mage (the ONA), and The Fanatic Warrior (Reichsfolk and Jihadi Islam) – a means to achieve a certain natural balance of opposites within themselves. Thus, it may well be that people such as Raspotnik and The MOAC are merely signs – pointers to this emerging esoteric truth of Myatt as Archetype.
Not only that, but by their unconscious actions they give life to this new, this emerging, archetype. Myatt alive seems thus to becoming more and more influential in so many and different ways, an influence that will surely only increase when Myatt himself is dead, or disappears from mortal view."

Phil Aceo

...please continue.

LMAO... oh the joy I feel.

You're such a socially inept masochist Darryl.

I can see you're quite the quote-unquote ladies' man, over at the 600 club. You've got all the girls in your "That One Endures" thread all worked up and bothered LMAO!!!

Careful friend, don't tell Darryl/N913 he's seeking validation. You'll upset him. He'll throw one of his tantrums. Darryl doesn't play nice with other kids. It's best to leave him be in his own corner of the sandbox. Or just nod your head and smile, then walk away slowly. - Caladrius

But Facebook keeps locking you out for spamming people. So you whine about Facebook's policies. Then you created a Facebook sock account after I blocked you, so you can whine about being blocked. Then I blocked your sock. So you have to come back here repeatedly, so you can whine about the calibre of the members. Also, whine about the post limit.

If Will is "whatever you want it to be," you must have decided that you aspire to be the biggest butthurt ***** this side of Tumblr, and then project your butthurt onto everyone else.
- XiaoGui

Poor you, people aren't doing what you want, imagine that. - SIN Jones

No need to expose yourself to the peanut gallery who will then troll the **** out of you here and elsewhere by writing in pink and throwing peanuts at you. - Czereda

You got called a crybaby butthurt bi'tch by a girl LMAO!!!

Only someone with your caliber of social ineptitude could have fukt up a general philosophical conversation like that, turning every girl there on you. Kudos for the entertainment dude.

"Tact, what tact?" Girls either mock you or just call you a bi'tch LOL.

What's that saying, "By their fruits..."

Nitwit

There is a raison d'etre to such state-sponsored covert operations.

Firstly, they provide "an enemy", a threat, who and which must be countered, which threat necessities resources (more funding, more recruitment, more surveillance, more infiltration of "enemy" groups).

Second, when the threat posed by such "enemies" escalates to deeds - in many cases, to actual terrorism; in other cases, when there is just the "perceived threat" to incite or possibly commit terrorist acts - then there is an excuse for the state to introduce more laws which in turn (so the thinking goes) secure the existence of the state.

Thirdly, it gives the government of the day - the minions who believe they're in control - something to crow and preen about: that they really are "doing stuff" and being "patriotic", blah blah blah, thus justifying their existence and that of their government.

Geez, it's "agent provocateur 101".

How very far fetched. I think it is far easier to get thepblic on board with issues such as ISIS, which I believe is a classic example of what you just mentioned. But trying to convince the public a secretive, satanic organisation is attempting to bring back unholy denizens from a saturnine prison?

Myatt spent a lot of time in the NS crowds. As have I. And he made mistakes and was imprisoned and monitored because of this, just like I was. I feel his beliefs were genuine, because he came to the same realisations I did.

What needs to be remembered is that the people running the police, agencies and so on, are humans. And they are often not as smart as the TV suggests they are. Ive dealt with CTU and tier 5 police investigators, and the extent of their intelligence runs to 'if you keep saying no comment, youre gonna get in more trouble, mister!'

I'd believe a government conspiracy if our government's agents weren't so woerfully inept...

How very far fetched. I think it is far easier to get thepblic on board with issues such as ISIS, which I believe is a classic example of what you just mentioned. But trying to convince the public a secretive, satanic organisation is attempting to bring back unholy denizens from a saturnine prison?

Retrospectively and expressed like this it seems obviously absurd. However considering the bonds that were apparently established between certain NATO stay-behing networks (Gladio et al.) and some "occult" groups - like the OTO or the Order of the Solar Temple and some others - which were (are still for some) close to what is labelled as "extreme/radical right" (whatever it does mean actually), it might be possible, I don't know. Furthermore, in such operations, each "actor" having their own agenda and being highly suspiscious about everyone else, at the end of the day, the main problem is not solved: who manipulates who? And let's not forget the fact that the end result of such opposite strategies is often a "third solution" no one expected.

Myatt spent a lot of time in the NS crowds. As have I. And he made mistakes and was imprisoned and monitored because of this, just like I was. I feel his beliefs were genuine, because he came to the same realisations I did.

No offence Ryan - may I call you Ryan ? - but saying this that way "sounds" like some manifestation of hubris (like what I'm currently writing!). Wouldn't it be more correct to formulate things like this: "I came to the same realisations he did (before me)...."? Or is it a kind of hysteron proteron?!

I feel his beliefs were genuine

Even though there is no evidence that Myatt & Long are the same person, that Myatt has/had anything to do with the ONA, that Myatt & Long really exist/existed and so on and keeping in mind that I only know the ONA through its published documents, isn't it one of the essential aspects of an insight role during the time it is assumed?

Nitwit

Yes, I am prone to hubris, like anyone. Far more so in the past, to which I am often reminded... But such criticisms spare irrelevant given the internet is just the internet. Ephermal forums will mean nothing in time. I just find it interesting how my own life has been remarkably similar to Myatt's! (We even spent time in the same prison, though at differing times) :')

Regardless, the tools provided by the ONA have elevated me beyond my previous self and I have found insights I never normally would. The new me is far beyond the previous self. I would dare say, given my current pursuits, I am thus a far more potent threat to the system, and thus, if ONA is (but most likely just was) a honeytrap, it has done the opposite to its intention; it's made me smarter and more likely to use others to acheive my end goals ;)

megagon

I doubt Myatt was a secret agent of any kind.

Why would a spy agency reuse or recycle the same guy (Myatt) over and over in different roles?

Nitwit

Conspiracy nuts will have an answer for EVERYTHING my friend. They see an invisible hand working behind the scenes, and to a degree- yes, lizard jews do medle in human affairs but mostly its just a case of: "Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe." -H G Wells

Nitwit

OK, maybe I did ;)

But what's fascinating - is it not? - is how Myatt has become (for some individuals) a sort of bogeyman of the sort that leads to individuals not only projecting all sorts of things onto him but also to them "finding" him everywhere. Thus some individuals (as here and elsewhere) assume "he" is using nyms to post endlessly on the internet about the ONA; while other individuals believe "that he is playing extremists as pawns", even while others claim he's MI5, and yet others claim (only today, BTW) such things as - in reference to a recent article about ISIS in 'The Atlantic' - that "the western convert that is a leader of sorts may be David Myatt. AKA Abdul Aziz ibn Myatt".

Furthermore, the fact that some individuals - aware of this burgeoning Myatt mythos, and being themselves in some way obsessed with Myatt - go out of their way to try and discredit, debunk, and demean him, only adds to his mystique and to the spreading of 'the Myatt meme'.

Ditto re the Order of Nine Angles. It seems to have become whatever anyone wants it to be, with some individuals going out of their way to try and discredit and debunk, it; or push their particular "interpretation". Which of course just aids the mythos and adds to the mystique and spreads 'the O9A meme'.

Both of which are some achievement. Given that such stuff has been going on for over 30 years.

...are you David Myatt? :p

N913

opposedtothis.wordpress.com
LMAO... oh the joy I feel. You're such a socially inept masochist Darryl. I can see you're quite the quote-unquote ladies' man, over at the 600 club. You've got all the girls in your "That One Endures" thread all worked up and bothered LMAO!!! You got called a crybaby butthurt bi'tch by a girl LMAO!!! Only someone with your caliber of social ineptitude could have fukt up a general philosophical conversation like that, turning every girl there on you. Kudos for the entertainment dude. "Tact, what tact?" Girls either mock you or just call you a bi'tch LOL. What's that saying, "By their fruits..."

Is that all? I'm sure you can do beter than this?

AnnaCzereda

I doubt Myatt was a secret agent of any kind.

Why would a spy agency reuse or recycle the same guy (Myatt) over and over in different roles?

It's a common characteristic of all conspiracy theories that they present a shallow and oversimplified version of history. Combat 18 stirred up **** in Britain. Though the police and security agencies try to infiltrate the extremist and terrorist organizations for obvious reasons, to claim they sponsor or run such organizations is bat**** crazy. If Myatt was an agent, then why was he arrested? Besides, he was more of a controversial writer and philosopher than an actual terrorist doing the dirty work. That doesn't mean those writings couldn't inspire one or another fanatical moron as there is a rumor they inspired David Copeland, who planted bombs in places frequented by immigrants.

Another thing that contradicts the insane theory is Myatt's life as a Christian and Buddhist monk, a vagabond, a Muslim writing numerous essays praising terrorism and, finally, his rejection of extremism after the death of his fiancee. Usually, the simplest explanation is the correct one. Myatt was a guy living a sinister life full of adventures and insight roles, learning from his experience and who underwent metamorphosis due to suffering caused by personal tragedy.

Myatt's countless writings that are based on his life experience can well be regarded as a proof that the guy actually exists. Of course, desperate lovers of conspiracy theories can always say that they were fabricated, written by other security officers or even aliens. Human imagination knows no boundaries.

AnnaCzereda

The more interesting questions are - why did the case never come to trial after he was arrested in 1998 for (among other things) incitement to murder, which is a serious offense; and why was he granted bail (you'd expect a remand in custody, as in cases like Abdullah el-Faisal, who like Myatt was also at the time arrested for inciting racial hatred) and why was Myatt given his passport back enabling him to travel to the mid-East?

Not so long ago in Poland, some thug beat an old man to death and fled abroad while the police and prosecutors were collecting the "essential evidence". The public opinion was pissed, but that's beside the point. 99.9(9)% of the populace may think it's obvious someone is guilty and should rot in prison, but it can turn out to be not so obvious at court, during the trial, or even before, during collecting and examining the evidence.

Besides, people working in the police, legal system or even security agencies are humans too. Some of them can be corruptible, lazy or simply stupid. Often, where most people see some malicious intent, there is simple incompetence or such a mundane thing like the shortage of funds.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Some of you folks sure like to talk shiiitt about one another. However, I am often surprised out how well some LHPathers, Satanists, Setians get along as well as they do given that we are all such extreme individualists. Just an observation.

AnnaCzereda

Why was he granted bail despite being arrested for a serious crime for which a remand in custody almost always results?

To my knowledge, he was released due to the insufficient evidence and now, he is being monitored by the police because of his support of Islamic terrorism in the past. It's quite difficult to prove someone's writing inspired other people's crimes and it's hard to throw someone into jail without sufficient evidence. Democracy has its weaknesses.

Which of the three explanations is the most plausible? State asset? Or multiple blunders by (or corruption within) the security services and the police over a period of many years? Or cunning 'satanic' genius?

I could believe he was a state asset or a "cunning Satanic genius" if I didn't see people get away with more serious offenses than writing "diabolical" essays. Somehow, the incompetence of the police forces and the weaknesses of the legal system don't surprise me. Of course, everything is possible, but In this case, I think someone not giving enough of ****s is the most plausible explanation.

AnnaCzereda

That's probably why you concentrate on claiming that DM only wrote "diabolical essays" while ignoring his activism as a Muslim - for example, his (documented) trips to Arab countries where he preached Jihad, and his contacts with the terrorist group Hamas.

The key word is preaching Jihad. There is no evidence he actually did the dirty work himself. Perhaps, he did, perhaps, he didn't. It's a guessing game unless you have some proof.

Please explain how a complicated operation - codenamed Operation Periphery - planned months in advance and which involved six officers from SO12 travelling from London to a small rural village near Malvern, and liaison with local police forces, and a seven hour search of a house, a seizure of computers, documents, letters, banks statements, and hours of interrogation of the suspect at a local police station, followed by two officers from SO12 travelling from London to Canada and then the US - not to mention a forensic examination of computers taking weeks to complete - is "not giving enough of ****s".

Not enough of ****s to put the man in jail. They found him dangerous enough to start monitoring him, but not dangerous enough to put him in jail. This or they didn't have enough of evidence to put him in jail. Look... Poland has been recently sentenced by the Tribunal in Strasbourg for letting CIA keep in prisons and torture Muslim terrorists or people suspected of being terrorists. As I wrote, democracy has its weaknesses. It's difficult to put someone in jail without sufficient evidence.

All in all, the "state asset" and the "cunning satanist" explanations are far more plausible than your explanation.

No doubt he was cunning. Whether he was a "genius" is more disputable. I saw people get away with more serious offenses. The police and the security agencies are not all powerful. It takes a lot of effort to work out criminals or criminal organizations and sometimes, one small mistake is enough to **** up everything.

As for Myatt being the state asset, I'm not buying this unless you have some evidence to back it up.