• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Australia should go to war!

Wirey

Fartist
I say we all get together and invade Australia! Make them stop exporting drug dealers and Mel Gibsons! What did we do to deserve Yahoo Serious? It's not even a real country! They were all criminals who couldn't spell and thought they were in Austria! Bomb Sydney! Just to be safe, get the one in Cape Breton, too! What are they going to do, throw sticks at us? That'll boomerang on them!

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
I'd maybe agree to Pakistan, but not Turkey. They've got their **** together. And Israel & Syria have to be in there because they're both part of the problem.

And I'm not talking about colonization, just occupation until the people & governments can act like adults.

How long would it take for the Middle Eastern peoples to settle down? Wouldn't they just resort to their knee-jerk 'blame the West for all our ills' mentality? I think it'd be far simpler to just seal the area off from the rest of the world, halt all trade and flows of foreign aid monies and only allow people in if they want to live there permanently - but not allow anyone out again.

If we did that how long do you reckon it'd take for the Middle East to stop blaming us for all their problems?

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I say we all get together and invade Australia! Make them stop exporting drug dealers and Mel Gibsons! What did we do to deserve Yahoo Serious? It's not even a real country! They were all criminals who couldn't spell and thought they were in Austria! Bomb Sydney! Just to be safe, get the one in Cape Breton, too! What are they going to do, throw sticks at us? That'll boomerang on them!

This is ridiculous. Apart from bombing Sydney, I completely reject your post.