• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Australia ready to take on America!!

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
We have idiot politicians too. Don't go thinking you're special, America.

Sorry, too much Peter Dutton in the news. My brain exploded.
The same man who claimed medevac laws needed repealing because the government would be powerless to stop anyone from coming into the country 'on the say so of a coupla doctors on Skype' has now used his powers to prevent someone of bad character from coming in.

So the medevac laws are good then, I hear you cry?
(Apart from most of you who just look confused)

No, apparently they still have to go because 'war veterans want them gone'

What an arrogant, unsubstantiated way to steal people's voices and claim some invented moral high ground.

I'm a swinging voter, but I hereby declare I'm not voting Liberal (conservative) whilst Dutton holds a ministerial position. I'd rather stick an echidna up my sphincter.

[/Rant]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.sm...-appeal-to-jacqui-lambie-20191017-p531ja.html

Should this go in the Australian politics forum? Sure. But if a man promises to put an echidna up his bottom in Australian politics forum, no one is there to witness it. But here...you're all witnesses.
Also, if anyone has an echidna, let me know. Little buggers are hard to catch.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
New We have idiot politicians too. Don't go thinking you're special, America.

Am i slighted that you forgot little Britain? Not a bit of it, America and Australia are not alone in having idiots for politicians. The UK has Boris in the driving seat. A trump clone with added buffoonery.

Audie

Veteran Member
Am i slighted that you forgot little Britain? Not a bit of it, America and Australia are not alone in having idiots for politicians. The UK has Boris in the driving seat. A trump clone with added buffoonery.

Not Kiwiland next. Plz.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Does this mean we can send Ken Ham back?
And you'll fund his playground, taking American taxpayers off the hook for his "flood damages"?
Tom

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
And you'll fund his playground, taking American taxpayers off the hook for his "flood damages"?
Tom
Kan Ham is a treasure, and we just couldn't take him from the Australians If we did we'd have to trade them someone of equal or greater value.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Kan Ham is a treasure, and we just couldn't take him from the Australians If we did we'd have to trade them someone of equal or greater value.

He's a treasure in the same way horse crap is 'environmentally friendly organic plant grow power booster'.

You need him more than us. We're not worthy.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Tom

Yes. However, Mr President, I believe you're familiar with the concept of quid pro quo. So, any chance of stopping all military aid to New Zealand and greenlighting a small expeditionary excursion we may or may not want to pursue?