• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Australia must be really rich

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
I said how I'd handle it.
You've neither agreed nor disagreed.

To be criticized no matter what one does happens.
But not all such choices faced by cops are reasonable.
Some are violent & illegal. Don't choose those, I say.
You told us nothing.
Your 'outside peacefully' kind of approach was meaningless ..... That woman was not going outside, nor was peaceful.
A female cop was the best response, cops usually work in pairs, and of they signalled for extra presence..... as a deterrent..... There it was.

You just seem to knock everything they do.....

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Sounds like a lot of people here don’t know how policing works and/or just plain hate cops.
Yep.
No idea, some....

The woman in the OP had to be responded to or the media attention could have ripped up the mask rule within days. Oz either decides upon rules or not, but stupid loud people in cafes shouldn't be able to trash them.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
No, I don't see it that way. The elite "taking vaccines" does not prove that "it's not all about control". The "control" issue is too obvious to dismiss for me.

For example, the elite taking the vaccines might be a trick to win over some percentage of anti vaxxers creating fear in them (as in,see us, we elite have covid fear and therefore take the vaccines), so this proves nothing to me.

OR they had themselves "publicly" injected, but with plain water. I have been with Sai Baba, it's so easy to fool people with magician tricks. Esp. using films, so easy to edit and change things nowadays, children can even do it.

There are other conspiracy theories, that vaccine is used to kill off like 90% of the world population. So, if the elite take the jab, that would prove that this particular conspiracy is false. But still not disprove it's all about control
Come on now.
Vaccines being some control conspiracy is a little out there to begin with, right?
I mean the tech is what a century old by now. At least.
And even if you don’t like the MRNA thing, Novaxx is out now. Which doesn’t use the MRNA technology, instead relying on proteins
Novavax Covid vaccine: what is it and will it make a difference? | Health | The Guardian

We live in a capitalist society. So let’s think about this rationally. What monetary gain would there be for governments to have a pandemic that quite literally gutted the work force?. Please tell me
In fact my own government wants to go against the immunologists just to have a working economy again. Hence all the safety regulations being changed. So clearly this is hurting them

Last edited:

SomeRandom

Staff member
Premium Member
Sounds like a lot of people here don’t know how policing works and/or just plain hate cops.
I hate the cops. But the police in this situation worked within its requirements. It’s common to see 4 or 5 officers arrive to arrest a person in Qld. Safety guidelines and all that

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You told us nothing.
You're ignoring my post about police reform,
which was something you broached, & I very
specifically addressed.
If you really want to converse, then be more
conversational....I've no use for unproductive
bickering.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
And even if you don’t like the MRNA thing, Novaxx is out now. Which doesn’t use the MRNA technology, instead relying on proteins
Novavax Covid vaccine: what is it and will it make a difference? | Health | The Guardian
Okay, thanks. I did not know about this vaccine. Without MRNA I like. All vaccines I had in the past were w/o MRNA and worked flawlessly for me. I prefer to not change "my winning team"

We live in a capitalist society. So let’s think about this rationally. What monetary gain would there be for governments to have a pandemic that quite literally gutted the work force?. Please tell me
In fact my own government wants to go against the immunologists just to have a working economy again. Hence all the safety regulations being changed. So clearly this is hurting them
Have you listened to Klaus Schwab from WEF? He clearly explains why they do what they do. 2 years ago, I could hardly believe what he said, but the past 2 years all he predicted has been implemented. And the Dutch government acknowledge they follow Klaus Schwab. So, I see no reason to doubt this. They seemed to planned it all quite well.

I think they foresee major trouble (climate, food, too many people etc), hence they came up with a plan, and understandably it's a global plan. Makes sense to me.

They want to reduce even meat eating it seems to me. And reduce excess use of energy, food, resources etc. So, even following Sai Baba's guidelines on this.

But what they want to achieve is a huge thing to accomplish. People hate to give up their desires, hence they need some major incentive. So, to me it all makes sense what happens now.

SomeRandom

Staff member
Premium Member
Okay, thanks. I did not know about this vaccine. Without MRNA I like. All vaccines I had in the past were w/o MRNA and worked flawlessly for me. I prefer to not change "my winning team"
If that’s what works for you, then so be it. Everyone is different. I think my mum is the same. She reacted to all MRNA vaccines quite badly. But she works in disability so basically no jab no job. And that was a thing long before COVID for the record. I think it’s a condition of employment.
So I can understand wanting an alternative. And thankfully we have one now

Have you listened to Klaus Schwab from WEF? He clearly explains why they do what they do. 2 years ago, I could hardly believe what he said, but the past 2 years all he predicted has been implemented. And the Dutch government acknowledge they follow Klaus Schwab. So, I see no reason to doubt this. They seemed to planned it all quite well.

I think they foresee major trouble (climate, food, too many people etc), hence they came up with a plan, and understandably it's a global plan. Makes sense to me.

They want to reduce even meat eating it seems to me. And reduce excess use of energy, food, resources etc. So, even following Sai Baba's guidelines on this.

But what they want to achieve is a huge thing to accomplish. People hate to give up their desires, hence they need some major incentive. So, to me it all makes sense what happens now.
Well I’ll take your word for it. I don’t always have a lot of patience for podcasts and the like. Even the streams I follow I’m usually drinking during it lol

stvdv

Sai Baba also said God helps those who helps themselves. God made it possible for humans to arm themselves with vaccines (an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.) In my opinion
I think it’s a spit in the face to reject what has been provided to us on a silver platter (vaccines in this scenario.)
But if you want to wait until 2023 so be it
I could tell you "it's a spit in the face of Sai Baba to not accept His invitation to let Him take care of us". Different side of the same coin
But I never do this. Because I know that God has different Paths for all. No need to judge others' choice. No need to even think what others should (not) do.

If others want to take the vaccine, I tell them "go for it". If others don't want the vaccine, I tell them "Neither do I". IF they ask "what would you advise?", I give them all the info I know AND tell them "you better decide for yourself, you know what's best for you".

30 years ago I made a vow "Sai Baba, if you are God, I surrender to you. You are my doctor, I believe in what you told us "Let food be thy medicine", and I won't go to doctors, and I will follow your advice". Sai Baba accepted this.

This doesn't mean I am free of "troubles" or I rather call it "challenges". November 30th (3 month ago) I discovered a huge cancer swelling, completely blocking my intestines.

This was a huge test in Faith... operation or let Sai Baba guide me?

I chose for Sai Baba. "Sai Baba" had me fast (no food, not a drop of water either, for 5 days). I felt great, but was unable to walk.

BUT, after 5 days the cancer swelling was gone. So, even if I get covid, I trust Sai Baba will guide me. And if I die in the process then that's fine also, as Sai Baba told me personally "you can only die IF I want". So, since Sai Baba gave me this assurance, I have not worried about health for a second (if I remember correctly).

So, it's all about choice. You choose for vaccine, I don't judge you AND I don't belittle your choice. I choose for Sai Baba.

Same as with religions. It's not about right or wrong choice. God gave us life, and all are free to choose what is best for them.

Last edited:

stvdv

If that’s what works for you, then so be it. Everyone is different. I think my mum is the same. She reacted to all MRNA vaccines quite badly.
Thanks for sharing. I don't hear much about these experiences. But I have huge auto immune trouble, hence I refuse MRNA

stvdv

I’m trying my best to be respectful. To invoke one of the worst people in modern history (arguably) in such a flippant manner shows no respect for those who died en masse in a major atrocity. One still keenly felt by people to this day.
Should we not afford more respect to such an act? Should we not show more respect to our Jewish brethren?
I did not show disrespect to Jews at all, that's all your superimposition (unreal)

I just said something like "I expect a new Hitler to standup soon".

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I’m trying my best to be respectful. To invoke one of the worst people in modern history (arguably) in such a flippant manner shows no respect for those who died en masse in a major atrocity. One still keenly felt by people to this day.
Should we not afford more respect to such an act? Should we not show more respect to our Jewish brethren?
Some respect might be shown to non-Jewish
victims of Hitler too, eg, gays, Roma, soldiers.

SomeRandom

Staff member
Premium Member
I did not show disrespect to Jews at all, that's all your superimposition (unreal)

I just said something like "I expect a new Hitler to standup soon".
To invoke Hitler for something as trivial as some inconveniences is disrespectful. Ask a Jewish person if Hitler should be invoked for such a trivial reasons

SomeRandom

Staff member
Premium Member
Thanks for sharing. I don't hear much about these experiences. But I have huge auto immune trouble, hence I refuse MRNA
That’s fair. If you want to go for an alternative then I accept that
I think vaccines should accomodate for all

stvdv

To invoke Hitler for something as trivial as some inconveniences is disrespectful. Ask a Jewish person if Hitler should be invoked for such a trivial reasons
I was not invoking Hitler for something trivial. I foresee big trouble, but I might be wrong. Time will tell, if I was right or wrong (I hope I'm wrong)

SomeRandom

Staff member
Premium Member
I was not invoking Hitler for something trivial. Time will tell, if I was right or wrong
Trivial is asking for masks out in public. And not attending a restaurant. Restaurants are privileges. No one is owed that. So yeah they are trivial matters. If unvaxxed were disallowed in like grocery stores and servos (and here they’re still allowed in alcohol shops humorously enough) then I would agree it’s bad. But that is not the case even now
To compare that to the systematic oppression of Jews, gays, Romania etc under the Third Reich is to absolutely trivialise their experiences. So no, until the comparison is made much clearer it is absolutely disrespectful to invoke Hitler. Because those folks were quite literally killed for existing
Don’t trivialise actual oppression please

stvdv

Trivial is asking for masks out in public. And not attending a restaurant. Restaurants are privileges. No one is owed that. So yeah they are trivial matters. If unvaxxed were disallowed in like grocery stores and servos (and here they’re still allowed in alcohol shops humorously enough) then I would agree it’s bad. But that is not the case even now
To compare that to the systematic oppression of Jews, gays, Romania etc under the Third Reich is to absolutely trivialise their experiences. So no, until the comparison is made much clearer it is absolutely disrespectful to invoke Hitler.
Don’t trivialise actual oppression please
I was not thinking of any of the above

stvdv

Then it’s not an accurate comparison, right?
Because those are the specific restrictions being discussed
Hence I described "my opinion" as "quite a pessimistic view about the future". But the positive thing about it is, that it can't get much worse than I thought

Usually I am very optimistic, so I myself don't even know where I get this from. Hepefully just a bad "dream".

SomeRandom

Staff member
Premium Member
I was not invoking Hitler for something trivial. I foresee big trouble, but I might be wrong. Time will tell, if I was right or wrong (I hope I'm wrong)
To invoke Hitler is seen as an automatic fallacy because from the get go it’s rather hyperbolic. I mean it’s like citing Satan to Christians really. So you need a damned good excuse to begin with. Fears are not a good enough excuse, imo
Restrictions upon services that are not automatically guaranteed to people (like necessities) is not a good enough reason. It needs to fit the gravitas of such an invocation, right?
Once the gulags start then I’d see reason to. Right now though even in my own supposedly authoritarian country no one is being locked up or denied rights. People are just facing normal social consequences for putting public health at risk. And yeah prolonging a known pandemic won’t get you popular among folks who are trying to do the right thing. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. But that’s just reality. You want to make the choice not to vax? Perfectly valid. That’s your choice. But you have to face the consequences. That’s just the reality of living in a society. No man is an island and all that