• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Australia must be really rich

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Maybe cops should be banned?
Do you really see things as one extreme (letting cops
ignore the law & civil liberties) vs another (no cops at all)?
From your generalised defamation of police and policing....
I've posted many videos & articles about actual cases of
police misconduct & incompetence, with the great woe
caused to civilians. "Defamation" would not apply...
Definition of defamation | Dictionary.com
...because I committed neither slander nor libel.
Is shining a light on problems, & criticizing the system
& malefactors wrong in your view?

I'll assume that your misuse of the word is due to
unfamiliarity with the definition.
....it's surely one of your wishes that they be defined, closed down and det employed at something else.
Perhaps if you spent less time denying the problems
with policing, & more time reading my proposed solutions,
you'd be aware that I favor fewer cops who are better paid,
better trained, better vetted, better supervised, & held
fully accountable.
Others of us support better selection, training, field training, revision training, management and supervision.
Yet though I've made the same (& more) recommendations,
you seem entirely unaware of them. I recommend reading
with more openness to the problems, with less focus upon
apologetics.

Last edited:

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Do you really see things as one extreme (letting cops
ignore the law & civil liberties) vs another (no cops at all)?

I've posted many videos & articles about actual cases of
police misconduct & incompetence, with the great woe
caused to civilians. "Defamation" would not apply...
Definition of defamation | Dictionary.com
...because I committed neither slander nor libel.
Is shining a light on problems, & criticizing the system
& malefactors wrong in your view?

I'll assume that your misuse of the word is due to
unfamiliarity with the definition.

Perhaps if you spent less time denying the problems
with policing, & more time reading my proposed solutions,
you'd be aware that I favor fewer cops who are better paid,
better trained, better vetted, better supervised, & held
fully accountable.

Yet though I've made the same (& more) recommendations,
you seem entirely unaware of them. I recommend reading
with more openness to the problems, with less focus upon
apologetics.

Yes yes........ it' alright...... relax....... deep breaths.

Now....
What would you have required of the police?
A woman is refusing to wear a mask.
She's obviously refused to leave so the cafe owner has called the cops.
The owner needs to follow rules or get closed down.
Now take it from there........... what do you want to happen?

*transfixed with suspense*

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yes yes........ it' alright...... relax....... deep breaths.
Better late than never.
Now....
What would you have required of the police?
A woman is refusing to wear a mask.
She's obviously refused to leave so the cafe owner has called the cops.
The owner needs to follow rules or get closed down.
Now take it from there........... what do you want to happen?

*transfixed with suspense*
You & I were addressing different situations.
Once again, you don't acknowledge any
agreement between us. Why is that?

But in the situation you presented I'd remove
the perp using as little force as possible, after
trying de-escalation & persuasion.
What would you do?

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
But in the situation you presented I'd remove
the perp using as little force as possible, after
trying de-escalation & persuasion.
The situation was shown in the OP.
The woman clearly didn't want to at all, nor wear a mask. That she got burgled four times tells quite a lot about her, maybe.
So what exactly do you want to do? How will you handle all this professionally?

Your idea to just remove her doesn't show any enforcement of a mask rule/law.

How many cops would you like there and would any officer-sex matter?

I think you'll soon be realising that your going to be heavily criticised no matter what you do, but have a ho anyway.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Elon Musk said he did not take it.

Below is my, pessimistic, view (opinion) for the future, with regard to our democracy:
We have not seen the end of this, not by far. For me it's very clear where it will end. It has dictatorship or police controlled (or whatever no sane human wants) written all over it.

For sure our democracy is finito (at least in Holland; gradually they sneakily (but obviously for those who are not brainwashed) push new laws and delete other laws

Proof that covid is abused is, that the 10 richest people doubled their riches (and here in Holland we have plenty of other proof of the sick unlawful acts in name of covid). Knowing this, I see the whole covid mess as WW3, but without immediate mass destruction.

Like any war. The rich, powerful people try to grab more power and money. This time it's worldwide and all governments work together

Time will tell (very soon) if my view is wrong. I hope I am wrong, but am 99% sure I'm right this time. And nothing we can do this time, because it's an "inside job".

With WW2, the outside (USA) could help fight the dictator. Alas, not this time

So, this dictatorship, IMHO, is much worse than Hitler (maybe not visible now, but it won't take long, before all wiil see it).

But seen from the bigger picture it makes even sense
Elon Musk is a lying conman. Do not believe a word that charlatan says. About anything.

I can agree that greedy folks have capitalised upon this pandemic and made a profit. That’s just capitalism working as it’s intended though. That doesn’t prove anything. It might give fodder for us loony leftists because it proves (in my eyes) how inhumane the system really is.

And again please do not cheapen the greatest atrocities to happen in modern history by comparing all this to Hitler. It’s disrespectful to say the least. Also kind of a Godwin fallacy

Yeah there are restrictions upon the unvaccinated. There always were though. To go to school one has to have childhood vaccinations. All of them unless a medical issue prevented it. It’s been that way for decades though
Yes some businesses are required to check vax ID as a condition of entry. But not grocery stores or drive thrus. So the unvaxxed can still eat whatever they want. They just can’t sit in open areas unmasked due to a highly infectious disease that is currently breaking the back of our healthcare system. Sorry but they just have to suck it up. We have bigger issues to be concerned about right now. Like people overflowing in the ICU and even dying

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The situation was shown in the OP.
The woman clearly didn't want to at all, nor wear a mask. That she got burgled four times tells quite a lot about her, maybe.
So what exactly do you want to do? How will you handle all this professionally?

Your idea to just remove her doesn't show any enforcement of a mask rule/law.

How many cops would you like there and would any officer-sex matter?

I think you'll soon be realising that your going to be heavily criticised no matter what you do, but have a ho anyway.
I said how I'd handle it.
You've neither agreed nor disagreed.

To be criticized no matter what one does happens.
But not all such choices faced by cops are reasonable.
Some are violent & illegal. Don't choose those, I say.

Last edited:

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Sorry but they just have to suck it up. We have bigger issues to be concerned about right now. Like people overflowing in the ICU and even dying
Here in Holland we have quite a bit of proof that this is not the issue in Holland. They have lied to us, but they havr been exposed now

But maybe in Australia the Covid is really a huge problem.

Lucky I live in Holland. Because my immune system is close to zero (I am in triple risk group). I was wondering already why I never got Covid for 2 years, but knowing this, I understand why

Sai Baba did promise me though "you surrendered to me, so I will fully protect you". So that probably is the reason I never got sick with covid, as it would definitely kill me, having very low immune system

stvdv

And again please do not cheapen the greatest atrocities to happen in modern history by comparing all this to Hitler. It’s disrespectful to say the least. Also kind of a Godwin fallacy
That's your belief, that's fine. But you can't impose your view on me. I phrased my view respectfully as my opinion. You should do the same

I have a different belief, opinion on this whole covid situation. And I won't be surprised if soon quite a few Hitlers will emerge.

SomeRandom

Staff member
Premium Member
Here in Holland we have quite a bit of proof that this is not the issue in Holland. They have lied to us, but they havr been exposed now

But maybe in Australia the Covid is really a huge problem.

Lucky I live in Holland. Because my immune system is close to zero (I am in triple risk group). I was wondering already why I never got Covid for 2 years, but knowing this, I understand why

Sai Baba did promise me though "you surrendered to me, so I will fully protect you". So that probably is the reason I never got sick with covid, as it would definitely kill me, having very low immune system
I can’t speak for Holland. But COVID has kind of kicked us in the gut, basically.
I’m triple vaxxed. Not just for myself, but I have coworkers who have no immune system or have other health issues.
Is it not our dharma fo help our community?
Would Sai Baba not want us to do what we could for our brethren?

stvdv

Elon Musk is a lying conman. Do not believe a word that charlatan says. About anything.
He is very rich, hence I expect him to not be honest. You can't become billionaire following the Dharmic Path

But, I don't know him, but why would he lie about "I don't take vaccination?"

SomeRandom

Staff member
Premium Member
That's your belief, that's fine. But you can't impose your view on me. I phrased my view respectfully as my opinion. You should do the same

I have a different belief, opinion on this whole covid situation. And I won't be surprised if soon quite a few Hitlers will emerge.
I’m trying my best to be respectful. To invoke one of the worst people in modern history (arguably) in such a flippant manner shows no respect for those who died en masse in a major atrocity. One still keenly felt by people to this day.
Should we not afford more respect to such an act? Should we not show more respect to our Jewish brethren?

SomeRandom

Staff member
Premium Member
He is very rich, hence I expect him to not be honest. You can't become billionaire following the Dharmic Path

But, I don't know him, but why would he lie about "I don't take vaccination?"
He might not have. But he’s not an immunologist so why would I care what he thinks about vaccines in general? That’s like going to a car dealer to ask about physics. I go to actual authorities on the subject. Not randos

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Even if Musk is honest, why would anyone seek info about
Covid 19 & the SARS CoV-2 virus from a car manufacturer?
People should go the singular experts on disease & vaccine
effects, ie, epidemiologists. I recommend Johns Hopkins &
Mayo Clinic. They have Covid resource sites that are more
reliable than celebrities, car makers, televangelists, news
anchors, preachers, prophets, & ophthalmologists.

Last edited:

stvdv

I can’t speak for Holland. But COVID has kind of kicked us in the gut, basically.
I’m triple vaxxed. Not just for myself, but I have coworkers who have no immune system or have other health issues.
Is it not our dharma fo help our community?
Would Sai Baba not want us to do what we could for our brethren?
In Holland the Law says "vaccines/meds you only take for yourself". Of course the government plays the guilt card also in Holland, but that is against our Law

Also, the Law says "if you get sick after vaccination you only can blame yourself, because you signed for it"

Now you understand why I don't take the vaccination.

Sai Baba protects me. If I rely on vaccination, Sai Baba protection might be gone, and reading the side effects of the vaccination, I probably get big trouble when vaccinated

IF Sai Baba tells me to vaccinate, I will do. But so far, He did not tell me. I don't play Russian Roulette with vaccins.

Trials of vaccins complete in 2023. In 2023 I will think about it

SomeRandom

Staff member
Premium Member
In Holland the Law says "vaccines/meds you only take for yourself". Of course the government plays the guilt card also in Holland, but that is against our Law

Also, the Law says "if you get sick after vaccination you only can blame yourself, because you signed for it"

Now you understand why I don't take the vaccination.

Sai Baba protects me. If I rely on vaccination, Sai Baba protection might be gone, and reading the side effects of the vaccination, I probably get big trouble when vaccinated

IF Sai Baba tells me to vaccinate, I will do. But so far, He did not tell me. I don't play Russian Roulette with vaccins.

Trials of vaccins complete in 2023. In 2023 I will think about it
Sai Baba also said God helps those who helps themselves. God made it possible for humans to arm themselves with vaccines (an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.) In my opinion
I think it’s a spit in the face to reject what has been provided to us on a silver platter (vaccines in this scenario.)
But if you want to wait until 2023 so be it

stvdv

He might not have. But he’s not an immunologist so why would I care what he thinks about vaccines in general? That’s like going to a car dealer to ask about physics. I go to actual authorities on the subject. Not randos
I only gave the Elon Musk example as a reply to your claim "All rich people took the jab". That was all. Not implying that I follow him or something like that. I only follow my common sense + Sai Baba guidance

So, I agree with you, that it's best not to follow just anyone

SomeRandom

Staff member
Premium Member
I only gave the Elon Musk example as a reply to your claim "All rich people took the jab". That was all. Not implying that I follow him or something like that. I only follow my common sense + Sai Baba guidance

So, I agree with you, that it's best not to follow just anyone
Ahh fair enough. Yes there are celebs who haven’t taken it. More who have. So my point still stands. The elite still fell over themselves to get it ASAP. Which puts a hole into the “it’s all about control” thing that folks tout. If it was, many (not all but many) of our elite would not have vaxxed, right?

stvdv

Ahh fair enough. Yes there are celebs who haven’t taken it. More who have. So my point still stands.

The elite still fell over themselves to get it ASAP. Which puts a hole into the “it’s all about control” thing that folks tout. If it was, many (not all but many) of our elite would not have vaxxed, right?

No, I don't see it that way. The elite "taking vaccines" does not prove that "it's not all about control". The "control" issue is too obvious to dismiss for me.

For example, the elite taking the vaccines might be a trick to win over some percentage of anti vaxxers creating fear in them (as in,see us, we elite have covid fear and therefore take the vaccines), so this proves nothing to me.

OR they had themselves "publicly" injected, but with plain water. I have been with Sai Baba, it's so easy to fool people with magician tricks. Esp. using films, so easy to edit and change things nowadays, children can even do it.

There are other conspiracy theories, that vaccine is used to kill off like 90% of the world population. So, if the elite take the jab, that would prove that this particular conspiracy is false. But still not disprove it's all about control

Watchmen

Premium Member
Sounds like a lot of people here don’t know how policing works and/or just plain hate cops.