• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Australia, an island for boat people?

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Well that's how I see it from where I am, the big melting pot of mixed nationalities just doesn't work.

Violent street gangs are largely a product of poverty. Our street gangs aren't a bunch of immigrants. They're poor people living in the ghetto. Angry young white people join violent gangs, too. That's what happens when people are disenfranchised and feel that they have no future in society.

People won't let it work because of racism. If you have an issue with non-white people, then get out of Australia, because it's not your ancestral homeland, and give it back to the Aboriginal people. Otherwise, stop your whining. White Americans and Australians whining about foreigners is the height of hypocrisy. You are the original foreigners in those lands.

Last edited:

NobodyYouKnow

Misanthropist
Like I said, I am a right-wing egalitarian. It is a political view, nothing more, and the reason I align myself with supremacy groups, is that they are the only ones who tell it like it is without covering anything up that has already been seen, then denying it even occurred after the fact.

As for me accusing any posters here directly through my words, I urge people to give my posts a re-read to see if I have made any direct, personal reference to them, when such reference is only inferred. I am very careful what I say, so any retaliation is unnecessary and unwarranted.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Like I said, I am a right-wing egalitarian. It is a political view, nothing more, and the reason I align myself with supremacy groups, is that they are the only ones who tell it like it is without covering anything up that has already been seen, and then denying it even occurred after the fact.

You can't be both right wing and egalitarian. Egalitarianism is left wing.

Racist groups don't "tell it like it is". They're hateful people who lie, distort and misrepresent issues and groups of people in order to further their ideology. You're falling into their trap.

NobodyYouKnow

Misanthropist
Not according to certain activist groups...however, I will admit a few things...

Firstly, this isn't a problem just limited to Australia. I hear France is much worse, and the USA also has its fair share of problems too.

Secondly, there are those out there who also agree with my views, based on the support I have received for them.

It isn't that I am being 'sucked in' at all. I read what those guys have to say, and can only agree with everything they have said...they just have the gonads to do so.

With that, I'm off for a while. I have a lot of things to do.

bloke

Violent street gangs are largely a product of poverty. Our street gangs aren't a bunch of immigrants. They're poor people living in the ghetto. Angry young white people join violent gangs, too. That's what happens when people are disenfranchised and feel that they have no future in society.

People won't let it work because of racism. If you have an issue with non-white people, then get out of Australia, because it's not your ancestral homeland, and give it back to the Aboriginal people. Otherwise, stop your whining. White Americans and Australians whining about foreigners is the height of hypocrisy. You are the original foreigners in those lands.

:yes:

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Not according to certain activist groups...however, I will admit a few things...

I think you need to brush up on your political definitions.

Firstly, this isn't a problem just limited to Australia. I hear France is much worse, and the USA also has its fair share of problems too.
Yes, there are issues with some immigrants not integrating and being disrespectful. I already admitted that another post, which I guess you didn't see.

Secondly, there are those out there who also agree with my views, based on the support I have received for them.
Who cares? That doesn't mean you're correct.

It isn't that I am being 'sucked in' at all. I read what those guys have to say, and can only agree with everything they have said...they just have the gonads to do so.
It doesn't take balls to be an idiot. You can question these issues without becoming a bigot over it. These are cultural problems that have to be dealt with.

I'll also remind you of how stupid it is for white Australians to ***** about immigration. It ain't your land.

Last edited:

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Like I said, I am a right-wing egalitarian. It is a political view, nothing more, and the reason I align myself with supremacy groups, is that they are the only ones who tell it like it is without covering anything up that has already been seen, then denying it even occurred after the fact.

As for me accusing any posters here directly through my words, I urge people to give my posts a re-read to see if I have made any direct, personal reference to them, when such reference is only inferred. I am very careful what I say, so any retaliation is unnecessary and unwarranted.

Who's retaliating? I simply want to you to move from parroting slogans to offering an actual opinion with actual factual backing. As for personal reference, you can say what you like about me, although obviously I speak only for myself. Fair to say I'm not exactly fragile.

You realise that throughout history there have been supremacy groups, and amazingly they have all managed to find support, and amazingly they have all had the 'gonads' to spout their opinions, right? Personally, I prefer to use my brain when spouting opinions, but it takes a certain amount of chutzpah to pick a group and generalise based on one characteristic, be it colour, race or religion.

Opinions are like...well...let's say ears. Everyone has 'em. The trick is to actually resist simple gut reactions based on fear, and instead use your mind to make your opinion informed.

If it's mere support for your opinions you're after, it's simple. Better to work on making your opinion informed, to hold depth, and to be persuasive.

There is nothing wrong with arguing against our current immigration policy, and arguing for a different direction. Nor is there anything wrong with pointing out problems with our society, and debating the way forward. These are healthy exercises. But, just as I don't get bleeding heart liberals, who need us to look at them, to pay attention to every bleat and cry, nor do I get right-wing xenophobes who want to peg everything on a minority group of choice, and want us to pay attention to every bleat and cry.

I urge you not to 'join' either group, but to think for yourself.

NobodyYouKnow

Misanthropist
Yeah, so It goes:

"lolz...what did you expect posting such 'racist' views on a religious forum?

If you want to commiserate with others who share your political views, (irrespective of what others on here think about them) you are much better off joining Rise Up and posting on Stormfront just to satiate your ego.

Don't just talk the talk, dearie...walk the walk. You haven't given a rat's hiney about the opinions of others before, so why should now be any different?

Leave this thread to those who believe indiscriminate immigration is a good thing".

I have no 'thoughts that are my own' and I haven't for a very long time (they don't come from other people either). ;)

Last edited:

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Yeah, so It goes:

"lolz...what did you expect posting such 'racist' views on a religious forum?

If you want to commiserate with others who share your political views, (irrespective of what others on here think about them) you are much better off joining Rise Up and posting on Stormfront just to satiate your ego.

Don't just talk the talk, dearie...walk the walk. You haven't given a rat's hiney about the opinions of others before, so why should now be any different?

Leave this thread to those who believe indiscriminate immigration is a good thing".

I have no 'thoughts that are my own' and I haven't for a very long time (they don't come from other people either). ;)

Umm...who are you talking to?

psychoslice

Veteran Member

What happened over 200 years ago has nothing to do with me, or any white person of today, just because people who came here were white doesn't mean all white people should be guilty, you are no one being racist, get over it.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
I must agree with Saint Frankenstein in that it will only fail to work when poverty or physical security are issues.

I don't know what its like where you are, but here in Australia there are many projects to help people who wo call live in poverty, cheap rent, food and clothing for free, free education, free hospital, and on and on it goes. As long as one believes the self to be a victum, that is what they will be. There are a lot of lazy people out there who do nothing but winge and whinn, setting around doing nothing but getting drunk, and blaming everyone else but themselves, these are the true racist of today.

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
I don't know what its like where you are, but here in Australia there are many projects to help people who wo call live in poverty, cheap rent, food and clothing for free, free education, free hospital, and on and on it goes. As long as one believes the self to be a victum, that is what they will be. There are a lot of lazy people out there who do nothing but winge and whinn, setting around doing nothing but getting drunk, and blaming everyone else but themselves, these are the true racist of today.

I assume the Aboriginals are what you are down on in the above. Correct me if I am wrong. Do these criticisms apply to any other groups in Australia?

Last edited: