• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Attn: Sinners

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Yes, with a large sign in your hand displaying the message to repent in uppercase letters. A fiery background image on the sign helps.

Sadly, I don't have any red, yellow, or orange paint. But anyway, I'm heading out the door...

5qatod.jpg

DNB

Christian
Oh. I didn't know you were a sinner. But since you clicked the title, I guess you are.

And yeah, before you say you're not and that you are just being nosey, being nosey is a sin, too.
The Bible told me so.

What Does the Bible Say About Being Nosey?

So all we have to do now is watch the "views" count to see how many sinners we have here at RF...
Every self-professed (sincerely) Christian is a sinner, as the need for a saviour necessitates the charge.
But, replying to this thread does not necessitate the accusation of being nosey, for one may merely be in the pursuit of insight or advice on this very serious matter.
I'm a Christian, therefore I'm a sinner. ...even if I wasn't a Christian, I would still be a sinner as God is real, and God is holy, and I am anything but holy (ask anyone who knows me).

But, at a minimum, one precept that we don't need a belief in God in order to appreciate , first, the crime, and two, the guilt, and three, its universality, is that no one loves their neighbour as themselves. Such a disposition is by anyone's esteem, hypocritical, selfish, apathetic, arrogant and unjust.

So, the real accusation is, shame on anyone who didn't click the title.

Fallen Prophet

Even the chipmunk outside my door? Should I tell him to repent?
The word "everyone" means "every person" - and a chipmunk is not a "person".

All people - which means "human beings" - just in case you didn't know what that word meant either - are required to repent - which means to change - in order to avoid sin, be forgiven of sin and be saved.