• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Attn: Sinners

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
And yeah, before you say you're not and that you are just being nosey, being nosey is a sin, too.
The Bible told me so.

What Does the Bible Say About Being Nosey?

Oof. One of those verses says we should be busy working with our hands. First, it was nosiness. Now, it is lack of carpentry or masonry.

By the way, I only clicked into the thread to see which members not to follow so that I may remain is a pristine state.

Vee

Premium Member
Oh. I didn't know you were a sinner. But since you clicked the title, I guess you are.

And yeah, before you say you're not and that you are just being nosey, being nosey is a sin, too.
The Bible told me so.

So all we have to do now is watch the "views" count to see how many sinners we have here at RF...

So you just tricked us... well done :)
If killing people in my thoughts falls into the category of sin, I'm soooooooooo guilty :oops:

Clara Tea

Oh. I didn't know you were a sinner. But since you clicked the title, I guess you are.

The Bible told me so.

So all we have to do now is watch the "views" count to see how many sinners we have here at RF...
Pardon me....I'm so clumsy, I clicked this button by mistake. However, this is the first mistake that I ever made (which might make me look like a sinner).

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
People generally pay for it. I got A in both English Literature and Biology so it's top quality material.

I have a bachelor's degree in English Language and Literature with a minor in American Studies. For that reason, I charge my fellow Americans triple. :p

Clara Tea

Sorry, I don't think Bible is saying being nosey is a sin. Also, looking to this thread is not nosey. Maybe you should have said, only for sinners? :D

If nosiness is a sin, then the Religious Right must have sinned greatly in appointing a independent council (Ken Starr...dependent on the whims of his employers) to investigate the sex scandal of President Bill Clinton. But, they may be excused because they didn't want to investigate the sex scandal between President George Herbert Walker Bush and Jennifer Fitzgerald.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
@Aup
Repent or Eternal Damnation awaits you. Muhahaha.
As I said, I have already repented, but that does not wash my sins completely. As for damnation - What will be damned? Who will do that? What will this damnation be? And where it will be carried out?

The Charvaks knew it - "Bhasmibhutasya dehasya, punarāgamanam kutah?" (Once the body is turned into ashes, where is the coming back?).