• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Attacked by woman on the street.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Maybe I would be more shaken if it had been a big guy who attacked me :)
Always good to use common sense, especially if stronger+violent. Then better don't start about opinions
And definitely don't put on your spare mask. Unless you know you are stronger (or can outrun them):D

Last edited:

stvdv

Today I was attacked by a woman just after I got off the bus. Her reason for attacking me. I wear a facemask.

She claimed to be a nurse, and she screamed at me how stupid I am for wearing a facemask.....

Then I said, it is totally ok you have your opinion, but I have my own reason for wearing mask.
She got so mad she creamed so loud that other people come to take her away.

Poor lady. I wish her well, and hope she do not get sick.
I think she is already sick (aren't we all in 1 way or another)

It seems to me, that you have triggered a Catharsis in her
Which might help her to get cured of her sickness

stvdv

Today I was attacked by a woman just after I got off the bus. Her reason for attacking me. I wear a facemask.
Yesterday we talked extensively about scorpions and snakes, and you mentioned you were once attacked by one
And within a few hours you got attacked by one again.
Coincidence?

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
You are an unusually kind and tolerant individual! Honestly, I would have been fuming!

Just curious....were your parents mild-tempered?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
What she did proves she has no respect for the opinion of others
(which can be proven easily ... did she already appologize to you?)

Good, that you gave her a hint about "importance to allow others to have their opinions"
(and that it goes both ways; some are not smart enough to figure this out themselves)

Understandable she freaked out, when you gave this hint
Because "such people" really can't handle the Truth
She has not apologized, I not sure she would have if the could

stvdv

Karma need not always be negative

For example my challenge in life is to speak up for my self, but of course in the right way
I am the expert in keeping silence, and let them get away with it

Now I get many times a warning before it happens
That way I am able to make up my mind quicker and reply appropriate

I think you handled it quite well, very good you replied to her, and kept your calm
(I always get a bit fuming/shaking during/afterwards such intense things happening, but I see these things as great challenges to learn a lot)

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Karma need not always be negative

For example my challenge in life is to speak up for my self, but of course in the right way
I am the expert in keeping silence, and let them get away with it

Now I get many times a warning before it happens
That way I am able to make up my mind quicker and reply appropriate

I think you handled it quite well, very good you replied to her, and kept your calm
(I always get a bit fuming/shaking during/afterwards such intense things happening, but I see these things as great challenges to learn a lot)
I was very unsure about my self just a year ago, but of some reason grow to trust my value, and my thought when she attack me was that I have my right to wear the mask even she personally did not like it, she could not know if I was very sick or just afraid of corvid-19

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
You are an unusually kind and tolerant individual! Honestly, I would have been fuming!

Just curious....were your parents mild-tempered?
My father always was a calm man, no matter what happens, my mom was a ticking bomb when it come to anger :D I noticed those anger related issues almost daily when she was alive :)
I am more like my mom in most cases but not in temper. Then I have my fathers way of being :) in real life that is. Here in RF I have lost my temper a few times already :oops:

stvdv

I was very unsure about my self just a year ago, but of some reason grow to trust my value, and my thought when she attack me was that I have my right to wear the mask even she personally did not like it, she could not know if I was very sick or just afraid of corvid-19
We all learn lessons.
You learned the lesson to trust your feeling and know your rights
She needs to learn the lesson to "mind her own business"
I get confirmation that I am on the right track (reading this)

stvdv

My father always was a calm man, no matter what happens, my mom was a ticking bomb when it come to anger :D I noticed those anger related issues almost daily when she was alive :)
I am more like my mom in most cases but not in temper. Then I have my fathers way of being :) in real life that is. Here in RF I have lost my temper a few times already :oops:
My father also seemed calm. But being unable to express his emotions, he forced himself to keep quiet. Seemingly balanced, he was not.
My mom suppressed emotions, but when I was young she used to pinch me with her nails (suppressed anger caused by my father)

Good for me to do this introspection and learn about these things, and overcome these suppressed emotions.

stvdv

I was very unsure about my self just a year ago, but of some reason grow to trust my value
I had the same.

I know, that being on RF helped me a lot with this, because I learned to express myself and do more introspection while in communication

So, I like to thank all the ones on RF, who tightened the emotional thumbscrews on me. You all have been a great help to me, to solve things

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
It is all well now :) have no pain from her hitting me :) and am pleased she rreceive the help she need. I found out this morning that no she isn't a nurse :) she faked it :) but mentally ill yes she is.
I figured she might not be a nurse but rather mentally ill. Glad you're ok.