• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ATT U-Verse v Charter Cable

• Thread starter angellous_evangellous
  • Start date
A

angellous_evangellous

OK folks, I've had Charter for three years or so, and I've been happy with their service.

But for the past four months, my bill has gone up $10 - so now it's $40 more for the same stuff that it was five months ago. I called them after the last bill, and they said that I had a six month special on my internet and taxes went up. A week later I get a bill for $10 after I paid last month's bill in full.:facepalm:

So after reading reviews for Charter online, I see that everyone hates them. So I just ordered U-Verse... are they better?

Just_me_Mike

Same as Engyo, my wife has been petitioning ATT to bring U-verse here, as they already are 15 miles from our house. So we are using Virgin Mobile for internet, and Satellite for TV. I got a 30 special for a year for Satellite and no contract for my Virgin Mobile intenet.