• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Atheists Don't Exist.

sovietchild

I have no expectations regarding the beliefs of people who hold inconsistent and shallow beliefs.

First of all, I thought Muhammad had a beard, how can it be him?

Secondly, you said something about shallow beliefs while at the same time you don't want to tell me who is in that picture.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
First of all, I thought Muhammad had a beard, how can it be him?

Secondly, you said something about shallow beliefs while at the same time you don't want to tell me who is in that picture.

I already told you. I'm sorry this upsets you. Maybe you should avoid things that upset you. You seem a little sensitive and delicate.

Jedster

Of course atheists actually know that there is a god. They just try to pretend that there isn't one, so that they can do whatever they want: drugs, sex, LARPing, vegetable gardening, etc. Whatever sick things their twisted minds come up with.

Seems to me that they(atheists) are better off than theists who also do things like drugs, sex, LARPing, vegetable gardening, etc. Whatever sick things their twisted minds come up with; but without any guilt.

Furball

Atheists don't exist, you have no hard evidence and everyone that says they don't have a belief in God is either just confused or lying.

This is a ridiculous claim. I have all the hard evidence in the world. Read John loftus' books that have multiple authors giving nothing but concrete evidence against the bible as well as its god and all gods. I hate it when people refuse to educate themselves and just sit in judgement on atheists. Please pick up a few books and read them. Thank you.