• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Atheists Don't Exist.

A Vestigial Mote

Atheists don't exist, you have no hard evidence and everyone that says they don't have a belief in God is either just confused or lying.
So now we obviously need a blanket-term for people who lack a belief in other people who lack a belief in God. I propose "mistheist."

sovietchild

I don't know. You'll have to ask them. I'd start with anyone disturbed enough to use Mohammed as some kind of role model.

If you are promoting a movement that wants our society to go down in drain then whatever Prophet Muhammad said is a cancellation. Right?

Cobol

Code Jockey
To be honest, I'm pretty skeptical that there are many, if any, people who truly and genuinely, with full awareness and cognitive faculty, actually believe that "god" exists. It's obvious that most "believers" have such unexamined and unquestioned beliefs as to render the concept of belief basically meaningless. However, the only people I've encountered who seem to clearly and fully believe in god's existence, seem to be people who are psychologically imbalanced to one degree or another.

I agree, i think it is impossible for anyone to truly have the knowledge or perception that a god exists.

God brain you are here joke cartoon.jpg

sovietchild

Whatever you need to tell yourself.

That’s not what I am talking about. Let’s stay focused on the real issue.

If you are promoting a movement that wants our society to go down in drain then whatever silly things you think Prophet Muhammad said is a cancellation. Right?

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
That’s not what I am talking about. Let’s stay focused on the real issue.

If you are promoting a movement that wants our society to go down in drain then whatever silly things you think Prophet Muhammad said is a cancellation. Right?

There's just so many things wrong with this, I don't even know where to start, and it wouldn't make any difference anyway. I'll err on the side of charity, and chalk it up to poor English language skills on your part - even if that doesn't fully explain it.

sovietchild

There's just so many things wrong with this, I don't even know where to start, and it wouldn't make any difference anyway. I'll err on the side of charity, and chalk it up to poor English language skills on your part - even if that doesn't fully explain it.

Aren't you trying to derail the discussion? Pointing out my English mistakes... you are clearly diverting. You always bash how bad Abraham religion is. If you are promoting a movement that wants our society to go down in drain then whatever Abraham religion might be is a cancellation. Right?

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
Aren't you trying to derail the discussion? Pointing out my English mistakes... you are clearly diverting. You always bash how bad Abraham religion is. If you are promoting a movement that wants our society to go down in drain then whatever you think about Abraham religion is a cancellation. Right?

I don't promote any movements, including any that wants "our society to go down in drain." Whatever the balls that's supposed to mean. So, move on from your nonsensical strawman, and try to formulate a cogent point or argument, if you actually have one.

sovietchild

I don't promote any movements, including any that wants "our society to go down in drain." Whatever the balls that's supposed to mean. So, move on from your nonsensical strawman, and try to formulate a cogent point or argument, if you actually have one.

You are clearly promoting a movement under your forum name. A movement that rocks around their neck a chain, that states: “It is better for civilization to be going down the drain than to be coming up it.”

The question is, what is wrong with those people who wants our civilization to go down the drain?