• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Atheist vs Christian(or vice versa)

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
"A god" cannot be proven or disproven.

That's been my point throughout. You claimed different.

Maybe your belief or disbelief clouds your judgement.

As i said aspects can be disproved.

And books already exist...

download (3).jpeg

We Never Know

No Slack
As i said aspects can be disproved.

And books already exist...

View attachment 55826

A book! Lol

The bible is a book.

But lets go back to E = mc2. "Energy equals mass times the speed of light squared." On the most basic level, the equation says that energy and mass (matter) are interchangeable; they are different forms of the same thing. They all came into existence simultaneously.

How does that work into before mass, matter and time existed?
Our simple minds can't imagine before the big bang because to us there is no pre-bigbang because we don't a have clue.
Yet something before E = mc2 came into existance, even before the big bang happened, something happened.

What was it?

ChristineM

Premium Member
A book! Lol

The bible is a book.

But lets go back to E = mc2. "Energy equals mass times the speed of light squared." On the most basic level, the equation says that energy and mass (matter) are interchangeable; they are different forms of the same thing. They all came into existence simultaneously.

How does that works into before mass, matter and time existed?
Our simple minds can't imagine before the big bang because to us there is no pre-bigbang because we don't a have clue.
Yet something before E = mc2 came into existance, even before the big bang happened, something happened.

What was it?

How do you know e=mc2 has not always been?

Of the thirty plus hypothesis i know on what caused the bb not a single one even suggest a god did it. So how about putting together a scientific paper saying "we don't know so god must have done it"? You could rewrite cosmology and become famous.

but-i-have-a-book-too-i-have-a-book.jpg

We Never Know

No Slack

Of the thirty plus hypothesis i know on what caused the bb not a single one even suggest a god did it. So how about putting together a scientific paper saying "we don't know so god must have done it"? You could rewrite cosmology and become famous.

View attachment 55827

Nothing can exist without time or space, not even light or heat.
Nothing can heat up without time and nothing can become mass without matter which none can exist without time or space.

So if your claim is e=mc2 has always been, can you show it has always been?

We Never Know

No Slack

View attachment 55827

By the way, those memes do do anything to support your case. They actually make it weaker.

firedragon

Veteran Member
An atheist and a christian were arguing about a god existing or not.

The atheist asks the christian "Do you have evidence a god does exist?" The christian replied no.

The christian asks the atheist "Do you have evidence a god doesn't exist?" The atheist replied "That's besides the point, but you should stop telling your kids that they go to hell, its not healthy for them!!".... :D

Then the Christian says "Marry me".

We Never Know

No Slack

View attachment 55827

Oh also, where have I said "a god did it"?.

I haven't which makes you trying to argue about something that hasn't been said pointless.

firedragon

Veteran Member
An atheist and a christian were arguing about a god existing or not.

The atheist asks the christian "Do you have evidence a god does exist?" The christian replied no.

The christian asks the atheist "Do you have evidence a god doesn't exist?" The atheist replied, lots but you won't accept it as evidence

He replies, that's not true. ;)

firedragon

Veteran Member
Would? Do you mean wouldn't?
Or do you mean have a child to feed full of BS :(

Haha. YOU didnt understand. I replied to that person telling the Christian not to tell the child this or that, but he doesnt have a child, so he needs to get married to have a child in order to tell this or that.

Gone too long mate. Its useless now.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Nothing can exist without time or space, not even light or heat.
Nothing can heat up without time and nothing can become mass without matter which none can exist without time or space.

So if your claim is e=mc2 has always been, can you show it has always been?

Write a paper on it.

We have no idea what conditions were before the bb so why are you guessing?

ChristineM

Premium Member
Oh also, where have I said "a god did it"?.

I haven't which makes you trying to argue about something that hasn't been said pointless.

This thread is about the atheist/Christian view of evidence for god. Did i say that you daid god did it or perhaps a reRead of my post. I said no hypothesis says god did it.

ChristineM

Premium Member
By the way, those memes do do anything to support your case. They actually make it weaker.

Yeah right, read any good bibles lately, written any books... You are the one who raised both topics, you don't like a relevant meme is not my problem.

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
Yes I've seen the thread, much conjecture and confirmation bias and no evidence from what i can see

Then please, explain the origin of the fresh-water Permafrost stretching across the northern latitudes of the earth, and how those Pleistocene mammals are found within it — not on its surface — many times in well-preserved states? Just how did these remains of megafauna, found throughout the entire permafrost region, get within it ?

Even in dredging up the North & Bering Seas, tonnes of remains have been found! The following article reveals this as a fact, although it suggests no cause for their deaths:
The watery grave of Europe's monsters

(I bet the past generations of fish were happy! Lol)

Have you heard about the festivals of the dead that are held throughout the Earth? The French even celebrate such a festival, eating food in cemeteries at a certain time each year.

I have evidence showing how these festivals are linked to the Flood.