• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Atheist: Vegetarian Atheists

Splarnst

Wait, what happened to my reply to this argument? And someone else's?

What the heck is going on?

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member

Some posts were deleted from the thread. Usually, when a post that breaks the forum rules is deleted, its replies are deleted as well, since they include quotes of the rule violation... or because they just don't make any sense without the context of the original deleted post.

Splarnst

But then why is there no notice of this? There's no way that my post could have broken the rules, and the one it quoted is still here.

This could be my last straw for this board. The moderation is ridiculous. Of course, you might not be seeing this post before it's disappeared.

religion99

Splarnst,

Moderator found something offensive in my original post and deleted it , along with all replies. I was not able to see your replies as they were deleted before I had a chance to look at it. I have reposted my arguments with sightly different words. Hopefully , moderator allows the discussion this time. Please repost your replies.

Thanks