• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Atheist looking for religious debate. Any religion. Let's see if I can be convinced.

Truthseeker

Non-debating member when I can help myself
It's My Birthday!
My life will be over if they ever take the older version off the internet because I have hundreds of Word documents linked to it.
I'm puzzled.o_O How do you link Word documents with the old Baha'i Reference Library? I myself would like a page number. Maybe I should use the old Baha'i Reference Library.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I'm puzzled.o_O How do you link Word documents with the old Baha'i Reference Library?
They are not linked. I have the text from the book in my Word document and then I have the link back to the BRL.
For example:

“The Book of God is wide open, and His Word is summoning mankind unto Him. No more than a mere handful, however, hath been found willing to cleave to His Cause, or to become the instruments for its promotion. These few have been endued with the Divine Elixir that can, alone, transmute into purest gold the dross of the world, and have been empowered to administer the infallible remedy for all the ills that afflict the children of men. No man can obtain everlasting life, unless he embraceth the truth of this inestimable, this wondrous, and sublime Revelation.”
Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, p. 183

Truthseeker

Non-debating member when I can help myself
It's My Birthday!
They are not linked. I have the text from the book in my Word document and then I have the link back to the BRL.
For example:

“The Book of God is wide open, and His Word is summoning mankind unto Him. No more than a mere handful, however, hath been found willing to cleave to His Cause, or to become the instruments for its promotion. These few have been endued with the Divine Elixir that can, alone, transmute into purest gold the dross of the world, and have been empowered to administer the infallible remedy for all the ills that afflict the children of men. No man can obtain everlasting life, unless he embraceth the truth of this inestimable, this wondrous, and sublime Revelation.”
Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, p. 183
At the bottom where it says Gleanings, etc., you somehow link it? Never mind, with this link I now have two Baha'i Reference Libraries. I will compare them to see which is best overall.