• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Atheism

I could tell you, but it would just ruin the surprise. You like surprises don't you?:yes: Everyone likes surprises.

ButTheCatCameBack

The personal excision of at least part of the problems that believing in the supernatural brings to humanity. It however represents simply an opportunity, not the execution there of. A person can be very smart but lazy,etc and never fulfill their potential.

javajo

The death of millions in the past century at the hands of atheist, communist dictators.

ninerbuff

godless wonder
Lots of unconditional partying, sex, and unrated movies?

Personally for me it's brought no stress trying to live up to expectations that really have no verification, and being able to accept EVERYONE as a person regardless of race, gender, belief, and demographic. Can't say that about a lot of religions.

dust1n

Zindīq
Lots of unconditional partying, sex, and unrated movies?

Personally for me it's brought no stress trying to live up to expectations that really have no verification, and being able to accept EVERYONE as a person regardless of race, gender, belief, and demographic. Can't say that about a lot of religions.

Whoa.. I haven't partied in a few weeks, have had sex twice in the last year and haven't seen an unrated movie since the movie, "This Movie is Not Yet Rated."

In fact, all of those things are very conditional.