• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Atheism: The Great Nothing!

Wotan

The only thing god(s) "taught" me was hate, ignorance, superstition, arrogance and how to appear to be full of "love of mankind' while hoping to see most of it roast in hell forever.

Decided THAT was something I didn't need or want - to learn.

mickiel

The only thing god(s) "taught" me was hate, ignorance, superstition, arrogance and how to appear to be full of "love of mankind' while hoping to see most of it roast in hell forever.

Decided THAT was something I didn't need or want - to learn.

There is no such thing with the real God as hell, so you learned from the wrong source and that perverted your premise from the get go. And this delima has existed for a very long time, we all inherited it. We inherited lies.

And the lies have formed and shaped our judgement.

Peace.

The Neo Nerd

@ OP: Let me see if I get this straight...
You spew nonsense and you address none of the replies you get?
So, how is this a discussion?

Seems to me that if you are only interested in hearing your own voice you can do so without me.
*shrug*

Get well soon.

Get used to it.

mickiel

I'll say this about Atheism, they are not infected with Religion, which can be a great deception within itself. Atheist are free of " Religious Deception", which is just another type of brainwash.

And thats a blessing for sure.

Peace.

NeoSeeker

Searching Low & High
That's because you are either unable or unwilling to understand what I am saying.

I understood the tone of your reply and your implication that my secret thoughts on creationism were leaking out. You are incorrect. I consider possibilities, but have made no commitment. Based on our limited knowledge I see no reason to place more certainty on the notion the universe lacks intelligence versus an intelligent force behind events. You and most atheists aggressively debate there is no evidence for intelligence. I don't begrudge you this position, so don't belittle my lack of commitment to your view.

And if your goal is to engage in thoughtful, mutual beneficial conversations, I suggest you avoid statements like:
Those of us who know what we are talking about can see your real thoughts leaking out.

Last edited:

NeoSeeker

Searching Low & High

creation need not occur by intelligence. It's a sticker point, so I'll weigh in that the Macquarie dictionary and the Collins dictionary both state the creation is especially a product of human intelligence, yet provide definitions that do include non intelligent creation.

Creation :
Collins dictionary - 3. something that has been brought into existence or created,...
Macquarie - 1. the act of creating. ...

create:
collins : 3. to be the cause of "these circumstances created the revolution"
Macquarie 1. to bring into being : cause to exist; produce... 5. to be the cause or occasion of; give rise to...

There you have it, both right, both wrong. Most common usage is about intelligence creating, yet it does remain legitimate for creation to occur without intelligence as defined by three seperate english dictionaries.

Thanks for checking. After I was given suggestions not to use certain words in this forum, I checked too. :) There are "unintelligent" applications for the word. As I explained to Quaxotic, my intent in using the word "create" was not to imply intelligence/God. My explanation should be enough but he appears to be more interested in putting me in my place then having a friendly conversation.

An unfortunate byproduct of discussions with IDers,etc. I think sometimes.

I hate to ask this but what is an IDer? :)

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Why are you reading and responding to redundacy?

Peace.

Why do people do things that don't seem to bear fruit?

Who knows. Often enough it is some sort of hope.

Now let me ask you a question in return: why do you insist in presenting dialog with you as a pointless matter?

mickiel

Why do people do things that don't seem to bear fruit?

Who knows. Often enough it is some sort of hope.

Now let me ask you a question in return: why do you insist in presenting dialog with you as a pointless matter?

I dialog with people here everyday, have done so for years, and have garnered intrest for years from others as I debate. But let me offer a real translation of your question: you are really suggesting why I do not change my point of views because of others. Why my beliefs cannot be penertrated by others, thats really what your screaming.

You are transparent, I simply see through you.

Peace.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
I dialog with people here everyday, have done so for years, and have garnered intrest for years from others as I debate. But let me offer a real translation of your question: you are really suggesting why I do not change my point of views because of others. Why my beliefs cannot be penertrated by others, thats really what your screaming.
That's not entirely true. You once believed that human beings do not all carry mutations in their genetic code - I showed you that you were wrong, and you changed your mind.

So, your beliefs can be penetrated, you can be wrong about something and you can admit to being wrong about something.

MW0082

Jesus 4 Profit.... =)~
Life is evidence of God.

Reason is evidence of God.

Consciousness is evidence of God.

DNA is evidence of God.

The Laws of Conversion is evidence of God.

The Laws of Biogenesis are evidence of God.

Biblical Archaeology is evidence of God.

RNA is evidence of God.

The Cambrian strata of Rocks is evidence of God.

Romance is evidence of God.

Atheism is evidence of God.

Peace.
None of this is more than simple minded opinions...

mickiel

None of this is more than simple minded opinions...

Your mind simply cannot comprehend the significance of my opinions. I see evidence of God by the truckloads. Its because my Consciousness has a " Growing Awareness " of him, and yours simply does not. Your not seeing it, because your not supposed to see it, your supposed to be blind to it, this was meant for you. But your time to see it will come at the appointed time, before that, the wall must remain.

Remember this.

Peace.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member

You are transparent, I simply see through you.

Peace.

Maybe I am transparent to you, who knows. It certainly isn't like I am doing much to hide my intent to begin with, after all.

Thing is, you are still avoiding my questions. To say nothing of attempting to present some sort of sinister intent in them, when there is none to be found.