• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Atheism Proves Monkeys are Gay

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I have not found where it is illegal to feed tofu to pigs...

Well no that's just part of the natural cycle: pigs were put on this planet to convert everything into, you know, pig.

So that we could convert them into breakfast.

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
Well no that's just part of the natural cycle: pigs were put on this planet to convert everything into, you know, pig.

So that we could convert them into breakfast.
My grudge against bacon is that with my medical issues (Crohn's) I cannot eat it without having serious (trip to ER) consequences.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
My grudge against bacon is that with my medical issues (Crohn's) I cannot eat it without having serious (trip to ER) consequences.
Tbh I don't actually eat pork either.

For ethical reasons: I can't bring myself to cook and eat anything that's smarter and better mannered than most of my friends and relatives.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I've always thought gay monkeys were gay. I wasn't entirely sure until now, so sincere thanks, @Secret Chief for clarifying this important issue to me.
Is there a gay monkey agenda?

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Recycling is just a satanic plot to keep people from recognizing that hippies are fundamentally evil.

Oooh...wait...that one is a little close to reality.
Plastic recycling is largely a plot by plastic manufacturers to make us think it's okay to manufacture plastic, as long as it's got three little arrows printed on it, and we jam it in a bin with a yellow lid. Turns out this is about 92% complete bollocks.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member