• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

questfortruth

In the world without angels,
The destruction in near
(song "Moment of Peace", Gregorian).

There are people exactly like angels in Theism.

Hence, atheism denies the existence of extremely good people, extraordinary good people. In atheism, there is a grey, indistinguishable mob olnly.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
The destruction in near

Hence, atheism denies the existence of extremely good people, extraordinary good people. In atheism, there is a grey, indistinguishable mob olnly.

Awww...did you miss us?

*Gives qft a hug*

Dan From Smithville

What's up Doc?
Staff member
Premium Member
The destruction in near

The Scorpions Rock!

Justanatheist

On the contrary many of my best mates are Angels and some really good mates are Demons, never got on with Satan Slaves though. Not sure I would describe any of them as exceptionally good people though.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
The destruction in near

And you earn another one

73861d411c48af79db6e1416dec2c38b.gif

And they say ignorance is bliss.

Atheism denies one thing, the existence of gods. Nothing more, nothing less Anything you add to that is down to ignorance or bigotry. Your choice

PureX

Veteran Member
Atheism is a world-VIEW without angels. The angels are either there or they aren't, regardless. But it is sad to think of a world view without angels, even if only the very Earthly kind.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
The destruction in near

Some atheists are extremely good people, but they lack belief in God.
Some theists are extremely bad people but they believe in a God...

SigurdReginson

Grēne Mann
Premium Member
Atheism is a world-VIEW without angels. The angels are either there or they aren't, regardless. But it is sad to think of a world view without angels, even if only the very Earthly kind.

There's a woman I work with who is surly and takes no guff. She's no nonsense, and tough as nails. She's also is a foster mom who takes in troubled children and gives them a loving home, and she's one of the most selfless human beings I've had the pleasure of knowing. If that isn't an angel, I don't know what is. :)

Nimos

What? :)

Without an explanation of what you mean with extraordinary good people, its difficult to know what you mean. But I don't think that any atheist believe that no one can be good, but to claim that someone is nothing but good is probably not true. But that doesn't mean that we don't think that a majority of people are good, but all of us have quirks and oddities, which can be perceived as wrong by others.

Even Jesus said that no one is good except God. So guess he agrees with the atheists then? :D

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
The destruction in near

A world without magical unicorns as well.

atheism denies the existence of extremely good people, extraordinary good people. In atheism, there is a grey, indistinguishable mob olnly.

No.