• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Atheism biggest "religion" now in USA.. gets associated social ills..

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Now now Luis. We had this conversation.like a year ago. You said yourself that if Atheism ever got bigger than religion that Athiest would be up to the task of taking the responsibility of these social ills.

Not quite so easy now that you are the blame of all the world problems eh?
I have no idea of what you mean, let alone how I could ever possibly agree with such a nonsensical statement.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
I have no idea of what you mean, let alone how I could ever possibly agree with such a nonsensical statement.

Indeed you did though! With much machismo! I am going to quite enjoy the role reversal now that atheist get the blame for all the worlds problems!

Enoch07

Premium Member
The DailyWire... Isn't that the Alt-Right Munchkin's baby? The guy who DESTROYS leftists with FACTS that are not actually FACTS but OPINIONS presented as FACTS?

You're thinking of Ben Shapiro.

If you think he is an alt-right anti-semite then you are the one being fed lies presented as facts.

Ben Shapiro is Jewish, he wears a kippah everyday and you can clearly see it in any interview with him. He received more death threats from the white supremacist than any other Jewish journalist in 2018. So to be clear, he is not alt-right.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

If you think he is an alt-right anti-semite then you are the one being fed lies presented as facts.

Ben Shapiro is Jewish, he wears a kippah everyday and you can clearly see it in any interview with him. He received more death threats from the white supremacist than any other Jewish journalist in 2018. So to be clear, he is not alt-right.
That he ticks off some of the alt-right does not mean that he cannot be alt-right. Your logic is rather flawed.

Skwim

Veteran Member
The DailyWire... Isn't that the Alt-Right Munchkin's baby? The guy who DESTROYS leftists with FACTS that are not actually FACTS but OPINIONS presented as FACTS?
Yup, you got it.

Stupidity doesn't shine much brighter than when calling atheism a religion. But then it is the Daily Wire. :rolleyes:

Enoch07

Premium Member
Puzzled. But not paying it too much attention. I do not waste my attention if I can help it.

It's ok I don't expect you to remember a single conversation out of the thousands you look over every day. I assure you I have looked for the conversation so that I could quote you, then point and laugh, but alas it's like looking for a needle in a haystack. And I don't care enough to put that much work into it! Anyways take care! Toodles.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I'm just trying to understand why you think a Jewish person who practices his religion every single day in his daily life, is also an anti-semite. That is a very serious accusation that you need to back up or stfu one.
You made a gross error. Try again.

tas8831

I don't think he is an anti-semite, but he definitely espouses many of the standard Alt-right garbage cliches.
If you say so. He does get triggered like they do, for sure.

tas8831

Yup, you got it.

Stupidity doesn't shine much brighter than when calling atheism a religion. But then it is the Daily Wire. :rolleyes:

So I guess he isn't alt-right (the fanboys corrected me), just plain garbage right.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
It's ok I don't expect you to remember a single conversation out of the thousands you look over every day. I assure you I have looked for the conversation so that I could quote you, then point and laugh, but alas it's like looking for a needle in a haystack. And I don't care enough to put that much work into it! Anyways take care! Toodles.
That is too bad. I was almost looking forward to putting the score right. But I am not going to do your homework for you.

Enoch07

Premium Member
I don't think he is an anti-semite, but he definitely espouses many of the standard Alt-right garbage cliches.

If you say so. He does get triggered like they do, for sure.

Yeah that happens when people who live in a fairy tale dreamland try to force their delusions on you.