• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

At3pm how is mental ilness treated teated back in the holy days

AT3PM

WAS IT SEEN AS POSSISION BY A DEMON? was leporsey looked upon as a curse? WWJD is the answer we musst remind ourself and so often fotgotten. remember when the wrist bands came out and now they are hard to find for some reason WWJD was a reminder like a rubber band you would slap on you wrist when trying to quite smoking , and for some the pyhscial reminder would work at a psychological levell. i think demons possisons can occure if focosed on enough by tribal trances and a group trance subliminal messages. but, also i am not one to say could it happen on its own maybe historically noted in the bible . and i was raised catholic and i dont deny heaven nor hell so i can agian not deny the unseen works of hell nor heaven ? what do you think?

Last edited:

codebar

Unlawful jurisdiction is in fact a form of possession. Unrighteous domination is also a form of possession. When another individual wrongly takes hold of another individuals "justified" right to live in peace and harmony... this is recognized a demonic possession. Addictions to that which is unwholesome is also a type of undesired possession.

As far as mental illness is concerned... one must always remember. It is not a crime to be sick in the head...for the true crime...is in the perversion...in who...by pre-meditation...wickedly made up the unjustified and unwholesome bed.

AT3PM

i feel that is a very good point made codebar very few times do i here someone make a clearer reaspone than you made thanks for that comment