• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

At the recent CPAC, attendees celebrated the failure of Biden's goal to vaccinate 70% of adults.

We Never Know

No Slack
If you think the governments party's are concerned about you more than theirselves....instead of working together we have a clown circus.

Only two weeks ago at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Dallas, attendees cheered and clapped that Biden had not been able to"sucker" people and had missed his goal of vaccinating 70% of adults. Vaccine hesitancy on the right had metastasized into outright hostility.

They didn't want Biden to reach his goal and now that Biden didn't reach his goal..

High-profile Republicans are switching from a previous vaccine hesitant stance and now urging Americans to get their COVID-19 vaccines, as soon as possible.

When its gets to 70% they will claim victory saying its was because of them.
(The bold are my opinions)

At the recent CPAC, attendees celebrated the failure of Biden's goal to vaccinate 70% of adults. Now top Republicans have U-turned, urging people to get their jab.

AlexanderG

"The past was alterable. The past never had been altered. Oceania was at war with Eastasia. Oceania had always been at war with Eastasia."

AlexanderG

It would be simpler if there was just the one thread, called something like

Americans Being Mental.

It's not "Americans." It's the Republican political base. That's about 35% of the country, but it's enough to bring the rest of us to a screeching halt in all of our reasonable, evidence-based, non-sociopathic endeavors.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Its things like this that make me understand why people go north and jump the boarder...

Now, I've got some bags to pack. I hear Canada's lovely this time of year...

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Its things like this that make me understand why people go north and jump the boarder...

Now, I've got some bags to pack. I hear Canada's lovely this time of year...

For year round comfort head for the west coast. Be careful of the cliffs.

Are hamsters smarter than lemmings?

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
It's not "Americans." It's the Republican political base. That's about 35% of the country, but it's enough to bring the rest of us to a screeching halt in all of our reasonable, evidence-based, non-sociopathic endeavors.
Yeah I was just being provocative. You could say brits are braindead brexiteers from the news headlines.

ecco

Veteran Member
At this point, who is dying? It sure ain't level headed Democrats. It's Republican sheeples who have been listening to the Hannity's and Republicans in political leadership positions.

Now even they are realizing that it's their people who are dying in greater numbers than Dems.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
If you think the governments party's are concerned about you more than theirselves....instead of working together we have a clown circus.

Only two weeks ago at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Dallas, attendees cheered and clapped that Biden had not been able to"sucker" people and had missed his goal of vaccinating 70% of adults. Vaccine hesitancy on the right had metastasized into outright hostility.

They didn't want Biden to reach his goal and now that Biden didn't reach his goal..

High-profile Republicans are switching from a previous vaccine hesitant stance and now urging Americans to get their COVID-19 vaccines, as soon as possible.

When its gets to 70% they will claim victory saying its was because of them.
(The bold are my opinions)

At the recent CPAC, attendees celebrated the failure of Biden's goal to vaccinate 70% of adults. Now top Republicans have U-turned, urging people to get their jab.
Wow I know politics are a dirty business and somewhat cutthroat. But that’s straight up sociopathic behaviour. Damn

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Because it's a specific group of Americans and the rest of America doesn't deserve to be slapped with a broad brush.

Yeah the CPAC worshipers of Trump need to be slapped around with a broad brush full of whitewash for sociopathic behavior.

Things they have in common anti-vaxxers, anti-Covid-19 six percenters, anti-global warming, anti-evolution, basically anti-science and pro Trump.

Last edited:

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member

I think your percentage is a little low.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
This disease is not just confined to the US. Like Covid itself, the same thoughts are manifesting all over the world in various ways.

We really need a sanity vaccine.