• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

At the dentist Office.....

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I still Hate this....but I have to get my teeths fixed.....i have a humongues fear of dentists....:(

I DON'T WANT TOO.....I DON'T WANT.....:( crap....

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
I still Hate this....but I have to get my teeths fixed.....i have a humongues fear of dentists....:(

Dentist has always been just about my biggest fear, too. When I was insured, I used to go to a dentist who was also an anesthesiologist, and could be me to sleep.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
True, words don't often help but consider it a chance to do something you are afraid of. Facing fears is good for us and the outcome is better dental health.
I do it to be able to smile and get a better health :)
It will be difficult but I can do it.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
No, but I work in a busy dental facility. ... the "House of Pain". :)
What do you do there?

I do it to be able to smile and get a better health :)
It will be difficult but I can do it.

The dentist can be intimidating, but you're fortunate you get to go. I know a few people who have teeth that are broken, crumbling/rotting and cause them serious pain, but can't afford to go to the dentist to get the problem solved. :(

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

Well, just picture the dentist in their underwear.
Don't know if that actually works but I saw it in a movie once.