• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Assisted dying Voters want free vote. MP'S BONE IDLE .

JIMMY12345

"MPs should be given the opportunity to debate and vote on assisted dying after the findings of a new report, Dame Esther Rantzen says.
The Health and Social Care Committee found evidence it has led to better end-of-life care in countries where it is allowed.
Dame Esther said this showed there is no "slippery slope" when it comes to the impact on palliative care."

Dame Esther Rantzen - give the lady want she wants a free vote in Parliament.For this right where people have only 6 months to live.I f they can live with pain fine.If not there has to be a humane way.Dogs get it.Humans do not.
MP'S should be given the opportunity to be voted out of office for ignoring voters concerns.
British voters should vote for any little party eg Green in protest if no free vote ensures.NOW.

Note Evangelical humanist did a vote 2/3 months ago on RF forums - 79 % agreement.

Why are the British MP'S ignoring what voters want? Note Carol Voderman and Ms Rantzen are super intelligent.

Altfish

Veteran Member
"MPs should be given the opportunity to debate and vote on assisted dying after the findings of a new report, Dame Esther Rantzen says.
The Health and Social Care Committee found evidence it has led to better end-of-life care in countries where it is allowed.
Dame Esther said this showed there is no "slippery slope" when it comes to the impact on palliative care."

Dame Esther Rantzen - give the lady want she wants a free vote in Parliament.For this right where people have only 6 months to live.I f they can live with pain fine.If not there has to be a humane way.Dogs get it.Humans do not.
MP'S should be given the opportunity to be voted out of office for ignoring voters concerns.
British voters should vote for any little party eg Green in protest if no free vote ensures.NOW.

Note Evangelical humanist did a vote 2/3 months ago on RF forums - 79 % agreement.

Why are the British MP'S ignoring what voters want? Note Carol Voderman and Ms Rantzen are super intelligent.
Firstly, I totally agree with the law change to legalise assisted dying.

But, it is not a deal breaker, I will vote for the candidate with the best chance of beating the Tories.

JIMMY12345

Firstly, I totally agree with the law change to legalise assisted dying.

But, it is not a deal breaker, I will vote for the candidate with the best chance of beating the Tories.
Politics "Whoever has the most money wins"

Rule two bluff.Scare the major parties we will desert them then we do what we want ie vote for the party we originally intended to.Works every time!

With lobby groups,party donations we are not to different from dictatorships.Its just Money rules ok!
So get on social media and start scaring the politicians on this issue.I assure you once you get started.You will find it GREAT FUN!