• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

assalaimalakum

jezh

It dissapoints me to see so many divisions in islam, 1st time i come to this site & i see yet another division SUNNI & SHIA. we all are muslims, 1 day i hope we all realise our duties as muslims & make this world a better place

AbuQuteiba

jezh said:
It dissapoints me to see so many divisions in islam, 1st time i come to this site & i see yet another division SUNNI & SHIA. we all are muslims, 1 day i hope we all realise our duties as muslims & make this world a better place

Al Salamu Alaikum.
I'm sure it dissapoint's all true Muslim's, to see the many division's in Islam. Yet one must not forget that the Prophet (SAWS) told us that this would happen. And one must also remember that the Prophet (SAWS) said that out of the 83 sects. that would occur in Islam, only one shall go to Heaven. The true path, the true Islam. This contradict's the statement that many Muslim's make, "we are all Muslims". We do hope, that all "Muslim's" return to the true path, but that can only happen with knowledge of the Qur'an, the Sunna (sharia), da'wa, and hard work. That's our duty. Just to sit down and hope that we all return to the true Islam one day shall change nothing.

Thanks, Peace.

jezh

Thank You Champion for your input & knowledge, i was unaware of this. where is this written???. Also how do we know the right teachings of koran when even the most respected schollars of islam have different teachings. I still feel it is wrong to kill because of religeous beliefs & i know for sure that the Koran sharrif says to respect other religeons except those of idol worship & those who do not believe there is 1 god(allah), we shoulld not judge ppl we do not have sufficient knowledge only Allah can judge these people.

Shia Islam

Quran and Ahlul-Bayt a.s.
Premium Member
As shia Muslim We believe in Unity...

lady Fatima said Our Imamate "leadership" is a guard from division.

Imam Sadiq said pray [oh shia] behind them [the]..prayer behind them is like praying behind the prophet in the first row.

that call was to promote unity.