• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Asking the difficult questions in religious practices

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
The more I delve in to spirituality the different question arise in the mind. Then one get challenged by people for "saying something not related to the religion"

Well, isn't every question one has ok to ask?
Does it have to be just one set of understanding?
It is from asking questions one learn, isn't it?

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
The more I delve in to spirituality the different question arise in the mind. Then one get challenged by people for "saying something not related to the religion"

Here is a question you can ask. Can I find similar approaches in other religions, in philosophy or even science? Remember science doesn't have to natural science. In Danish culture there are some 7 versions of science and natural science is just one of them.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Here is a question you can ask. Can I find similar approaches in other religions, in philosophy or even science? Remember science doesn't have to natural science. In Danish culture there are some 7 versions of science and natural science is just one of them.
Those are good questions :)

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

What I find is no two people have the same religion or the same God.
They may claim they do but what they actually believe tells a different story.

So yes, your question likely has nothing to do with their God, their belief, their religion.
If you ask enough questions, I expect you will also discover no one's God is alike.
Gods are like snowflakes. Each mind has its own unique God.

juberlock

In catholic school they taught that if you don’t accept Jesus you can’t go to heaven. So I asked what happens to people that don’t know about Jesus, have never been told about him so they don’t even have a chance. Nobody could give me a real answer so I started to question other things and here I am Nox Vidmate VLC now, a non believer.

Ella S.

*temp banned*
In Sethian Reconstructionism, we have been displaced by our organizations for over a thousand years due to persecution. All we have are our own questions, with very few "official" answers. Luckily, it seems that the Sethians themselves may have been a fairly diverse group occupied with seeking their own answers, so we might have more in common than we would think.

Personally, I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.