• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask Woberts

Woberts

The Perfumed Seneschal
Recently, there has been a slew of interview threads pop up, so I thought that I would make one for the fun of it.
Ask me anything, and I'll try my very best to give a legible response.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
How on Earth did you ever become such a poodle fluff'n, pants wear'n, doily twirl'n, daffodil molest'n, haggis hater?

Woberts

The Perfumed Seneschal
What's with the metal burka?
My avatar is a character from probably one of my favorite games, called Dark Souls. The "metal burkha" is the helmet that he wears in game. His name is Solaire of Astora, and he's kind of become a meme within the Dark Souls community.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
If you could sweat in any color what would that color be? And, as a follow up, if your sweat could be a sound what would that sound be?

Woberts

The Perfumed Seneschal
If you could sweat in any color what would that color be? And, as a follow up, if your sweat could be a sound what would that sound be?
If I could sweat any color, it would be a very incandescent golden. And for the sound, it would have to be this:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Door #1, door #2, or door #3?
70s-Doors.jpg

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
My avatar is a character from probably one of my favorite games, called Dark Souls. The "metal burkha" is the helmet that he wears in game. His name is Solaire of Astora, and he's kind of become a meme within the Dark Souls community.
Would you be offended if I made fun of this in a sex thread?
Tom

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Where would you live if you could live anywhere you wanted to live, except for Afghanistan?

Woberts

The Perfumed Seneschal
Where would you live if you could live anywhere you wanted to live, except for Afghanistan?
I'm a big fan of European culture, so probably some place in Europe. For a country, most likely the Netherlands. I've been there before, and it was a blast.