• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask the Staff Anything About RF

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Revolting in a staff? How come?
No doubt he's thinking of putting a bull in china shop.
But no.....staff should be agreeable & cooperative.

And now for something completely irrelevant....
th

Town Heretic

Temporarily out of order
One thing I wish you had here was a bit I called liner notes, by which I mean when you liked a post you had an opportunity to send a private word relating to that post that would show up on a sublisting of the other person's profile page, subject to a modest character limitation, like we have in our profile messages. It was a pleasant way to do more than nod or add emphasis and particular to a like without grinding the thread down with atta-boys. Have you ever considered something like that?

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
One thing I wish you had here was a bit I called liner notes, by which I mean when you liked a post you had an opportunity to send a private word relating to that post that would show up on a sublisting of your profile page, subject to a modest character limitation, like we have in our profile messages. It was a pleasant way to do more than nod or add emphasis and particular to a like without grinding the thread down with atta-boys. Have you ever considered something like that?
we use to on the old frubal system

Town Heretic

Temporarily out of order
we use to on the old frubal system
Ah, I see...I think. One of the few things about my old haunt (some denizens notwithstanding) that I miss. A bit like a whisper in class when someone hits the right note and hitting it again would be overkill, but a nod seems insufficient. Well, I'll acclimate. Had to shrink a few of the menus. I'm accustomed to a comparative swaddling (chuckles) and the space/topic choices were a bit overwhelming, comparatively.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Ah, I see...I think. One of the few things about my old haunt (some denizens notwithstanding) that I miss. A bit like a whisper in class when someone hits the right note and hitting it again would be overkill, but a nod seems insufficient. Well, I'll acclimate. Had to shrink a few of the menus. I'm accustomed to a comparative swaddling (chuckles) and the space/topic choices were a bit overwhelming, comparatively.

You'll probably get plenty of agreement from the old timers who remember the frubal system we had previously. Being able to send a small note explaining WHY you were giving a frubal was great.

kaoticprofit

I want to be removed from this forum. I can't say a bad word about the devil's religion of Islam. Next November and beyond, you'll all find out how Islam is demonic. I want to be banned from this evil place. See ya!

I mean it BAN ME!

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
I want to be removed from this forum. I can't say a bad word about the devil's religion of Islam. Next November and beyond, you'll all find out how Islam is demonic. I want to be banned from this evil place. See ya!

I mean it BAN ME!

Hi, kaoticprofit,

If you would like to appeal a moderation decision or request that we ban your account, feel free to start a thread in the Site Feedback forum.

Also, please note that public discussion of moderation is against Rule 2 of the forum rules:

2. Discussion/Dispute of Moderation
To ensure that members respect and abide by moderation decisions, and to respect the privacy and reputation of our members, there must be no discussion of the moderation of content or members in public areas. Furthermore, members whose content was acted upon (either edited or deleted) may not re-post the content anywhere on the forum without staff permission.

In all cases of dispute, members are to create a thread in the Site Feedback forum and politely discuss their case with the staff team, rather than with individual staff members. Threads in Site Feedback will only be visible to the member who created the thread and the staff team. Site Feedback discussions are considered part of moderation between members and staff and may not be discussed in public areas. General issues and concerns about moderation can also be directed to Site Feedback.

Cheers,

DS

Town Heretic

Temporarily out of order
Is there a snack bar? If no, might there be at some point? If not why not and are we allowed to bring our own?

Thank you.
plain.gif

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Why does the Games/Pics/Jokes/Stories forum have sticky threads at the top which haven't been posted to in years?

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Why does the Games/Pics/Jokes/Stories forum have sticky threads at the top which haven't been posted to in years?

There are some outdated stickies in different forum sections. We cleaned some of those up a while back, but there are still more that need to be unstickied. It's on our to-do list, albeit practically on the back burner for the time being.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Is there a snack bar? If no, might there be at some point? If not why not and are we allowed to bring our own?

Thank you.
plain.gif

Snack bars went the way of the frubals—that is to say, they are no more. They died when frubals died.

Sad times, I know.

Town Heretic

Temporarily out of order
Why is there an admonishment in the religion section to be mindful of the rules of conduct, with a link to the rules that doesn't work (the link, that is...I can't say if the rules work)? Or is this a test designed by a Jesuit?

paranoid.gif

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member