• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask the Staff Anything About RF

The Reverend Bob

Fart Machine and Beastmaster
Just a thought. Perhaps having "Non-realistic Christian" or "Christian Atheist" listed as your religion instead of "God Killer" might give the staff a better understanding to your worldview and help us better decide if and how to moderate.

People like to get cute with the 'religion' field in their profile leaving the staff to interpret what is meant and moderate accordingly.
Ok, here is the exact reason why I don't discuss it. Brigading. It's not like you are going to do anything about it. But it is annoying. So am I just to expose myself to brigading to make your jobs easier?

Drag Queen Song Time For Children

Samana Johann

Restricted by request
Is it accidental, not caused by the owners intention, that no more advertisement appears (at least for my person), or is there many reason to rejoice with merits, great gifts, one has done?

lostwanderingsoul

I have been on RF for some time but never started a new thread. Now I have to admit I am not sure how to do this. Can you describe the steps to start a new thread or discussion? Thanks

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
I have been on RF for some time but never started a new thread. Now I have to admit I am not sure how to do this. Can you describe the steps to start a new thread or discussion? Thanks
Go to the relevant area and click 'Post New Thread' near the top right (in some cases you may need to scroll down; it's a blue button).

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Is it accidental, not caused by the owners intention, that no more advertisement appears (at least for my person), or is there many reason to rejoice with merits, great gifts, one has done?
I don't know why this is, as there are usually advertisements.

Samana Johann

Restricted by request
I don't know why this is, as there are usually advertisements.
Maybe it was a short "gift" of tradewar, being given an older Huwai tablet and dwelling in SEAsia. Nothing to worry, the machines for gains work already again well. At least it gave some space for short "hopes" of good gains by the owners.
Appreciation for care and replay anyway.

Messianic Israelite

Why should a religiousforum like this one contain so much dating adverts, with often many women dressed immodestly? Surely I'm not the first one to complain about this! Don't get me wrong, I'm not a Muslim or anything, I believe in the Bible which teaches modesty (1 Timothy 2:9). Would you be able to change the ads on the site to something more suitable for those with religious beliefs? Perhaps you could have advertisements of Strong Concordances, or religious literature...

Darkforbid

Why should a religiousforum like this one contain so much dating adverts, with often many women dressed immodestly? Surely I'm not the first one to complain about this! Don't get me wrong, I'm not a Muslim or anything, I believe in the Bible which teaches modesty (1 Timothy 2:9). Would you be able to change the ads on the site to something more suitable for those with religious beliefs? Perhaps you could have advertisements of Strong Concordances, or religious literature...

Well, I don't get dating ads,,, just ones based on my Google use

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
We can't choose which ads appear, unfortunately.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
What is "flurbing" and "fruble"?

Back before the forum was moved over to new software, there was a rating system that called a positive rating a fruble.

Though we now have a rating system that in includes likes, funnies, winners, informatives, friendlies, usefuls, optomistics, and creatives, many of our veteran members still refer to them as frubles.

Notthedarkweb

Indian phil, German idealism, Rawls
Back before the forum was moved over to new software, there was a rating system that called a positive rating a fruble.

Though we now have a rating system that in includes likes, funnies, winners, informatives, friendlies, usefuls, optomistics, and creatives, many of our veteran members still refer to them as frubles.
Ahh, I see! Thanks!