• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask the Staff Anything About RF

Cooky

Veteran Member
In addition a question: How are "featured" topics selected? If someone of the generous supervisors here like to answer, possible often already asked.

So you do a zip file, and bail?

...I opened it. Has my personal information been compromised?

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
I am a non-realistic Christian or what is commonly know as a Christian atheist I get bumped or deleted when I post to the Christian DIR and I would probably get bumped from the Non-theistic or Atheist DIR because identify as a Christian, so where can I go?

Just os you know what we are about I submit these few links:
BBC - Religion - Atheism: Types - Christian Atheism

The Non-Realism of Don Cupitt

https://www.iep.utm.edu/religion/#SH1b

Just a thought. Perhaps having "Non-realistic Christian" or "Christian Atheist" listed as your religion instead of "God Killer" might give the staff a better understanding to your worldview and help us better decide if and how to moderate.

People like to get cute with the 'religion' field in their profile leaving the staff to interpret what is meant and moderate accordingly.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member